moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Okay, thanks for the informative replies. I'll sub then since I've got a lot of enjoyment out of this game. It's a bit vanilla for my taste but that's obviously what they going for and they're doing it well.

Edit: Though my three favourite girls are Gretta, the Orc girl and Lady Goldbush and they have the least content. Thigh they're all really hot, so congrats on that.
It'll be worth it when it comes, I'm sure.

Edit 2: I've subbed but where do I send my avatar for inclusion in the next release? The link on the site just links to the front page of the Patreon.
DM Pistachio either on Patreon or Discord and send him your avatar's codes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Guys I'm sorry for bothering you but I got a strange error while replaying the game.
I arrived at the threesome scene with Myrtle and Rose and while the first part was ok, when Lassie is going to have sex with them the sprites disappear and only the BG remain visible and if I click on the screen the game end the scene with them going to sleep.
And the same happen when I try to replay it via the cutscene.
I don't know what happened, because I remember clearly that the first time I played I didn't have a problem and seethe complete scene, sadly I don't have saves from before because I stupidly erased them without making a backup.
May I ask if one of you have a save just before the threesome so I could try to see if it will work correctly? Thank you in advance. :)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Guys I'm sorry for bothering you but I got a strange error while replaying the game.
I arrived at the threesome scene with Myrtle and Rose and while the first part was ok, when Lassie is going to have sex with them the sprites disappear and only the BG remain visible and if I click on the screen the game end the scene with them going to sleep.
And the same happen when I try to replay it via the cutscene.
I don't know what happened, because I remember clearly that the first time I played I didn't have a problem and seethe complete scene, sadly I don't have saves from before because I stupidly erased them without making a backup.
May I ask if one of you have a save just before the threesome so I could try to see if it will work correctly? Thank you in advance. :)
I think that was a bug fixed in 0.6.02

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think that was a bug fixed in 0.6.02
The fact is that I have the 0.6.02 version so it should not happen like you say, I also take a look at the image folder and the images are there, but for some strange reason the game doesn't load them and end the scene in bed.
I know I could just replay the game from the beginning, but I fear that problem could happen again so I wanted to verify before doing it. :)

Edit: Ok, I don't know what happened previously but I managed to solve the issue somehow, and now the scene play correctly, the strange thing is that I replayed exactly like I did before when the problem happened , I don't know what triggered the bug at this point, but I'm happy everything work now, thanks for trying to help me moskyx. :)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The fact is that I have the 0.6.02 version so it should not happen like you say, I also take a look at the image folder and the images are there, but for some strange reason the game doesn't load them and end the scene in bed.
I know I could just replay the game from the beginning, but I fear that problem could happen again so I wanted to verify before doing it. :)
Dunno. It didn't happen in 0.6 and it doesn't happen in 0.6.2 for most people (even if they made a bugfix for it). It's either your game acting wonky or something you did (like use a mod).

It's also probably not your save, since the scene still plays and the image files are there. So something somewhere happened to your game. Keep in mind too that the game is ~4GB+ and it needs to compile all those images into 1 scene, it might be your PC or something random (plese don't say you play on phones).

You could also try to restart and rush through the game to see if it stills "bugs" (it's only 2 routes, hit tab and skip everything) or try a dude's save from the interweb. At least you'd know it's 100% your game acting up instead of your "corrupted save"

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Dunno. It didn't happen in 0.6 and it doesn't happen in 0.6.2 for most people (even if they made a bugfix for it). It's either your game acting wonky or something you did (like use a mod).

It's also probably not your save, since the scene still plays and the image files are there. So something somewhere happened to your game. Keep in mind too that the game is ~4GB+ and it needs to compile all those images into 1 scene, it might be your PC or something random (plese don't say you play on phones).

You could also try to restart and rush through the game to see if it stills "bugs" (it's only 2 routes, hit tab and skip everything) or try a dude's save from the interweb. At least you'd know it's 100% your game acting up instead of your "corrupted save"
Hey this is unrelated to anything but could you tell me about the character in your profile pic? I did an image google search and found it was from a game called 'Otome Function' and vndb dates it back 2009?!?! Were you a fan of the project? Asking because I love the artwork.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey this is unrelated to anything but could you tell me about the character in your profile pic? I did an image google search and found it was from a game called 'Otome Function' and vndb dates it back 2009?!?! Were you a fan of the project? Asking because I love the artwork.
Yes, it's the right game's name. And yes, it's in vaporware mode since 2008. There's a thread for it around F95

Reactions: gnub33
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes