KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1676676318822.png
Weekly report 145
Hi, everybody.
I hope you've had a good week and have plans for a great weekend. Here's a summary of our work last week:
Chestnut did some work on the cutscene she had started last week, and although she hasn't finished it yet, it has taken shape, and many of its elements are in place. She also started coloring one of the new backgrounds of 0.7, from which she recorded a video you can see here.

I posed scenes from Gomira's first quest, editing the text beforehand (and while posing) to make sure the dialogues worked. Additionally, I coded in the event that had its artwork ready, but I hadn't added it to the game. There were also a number of bugs caused by an experiment I did involving the guards' sprites, which could have been cool but wasn't, so I have some cleaning up to do later.

Next week's plan:
For next week, I want to start a new event that I had skipped because it was missing some artwork and, more importantly, has a section that I'm unsure how to pose. I plan to pose everything that can be done with sprites, make placeholder images when necessary for Chestnut to later create, and experiment a little with the parts that require extra work. Chestnut wants to finish the cutscene she's been working on and also complete the new background.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
Man.. the game looks amazing. Artwork is top quality. But it lacks everything else. Lost opportunity there.
Damn.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Man.. the game looks amazing. Artwork is top quality. But it lacks everything else. Lost opportunity there.
Damn.
OK, but try to make your feedback constructive. To do so you may need to clarify precisely what you think is missing?

Sex scenes? Not missing these.
Attractive women? Ha ha, certainly not missing these!!
Solid, engaging, interesting story? Nope, not missing this.
Emotional investment in character & story? This one is highly subjective, but for me it's a definite "Not missing this".
Open, communicative devs? Definitely not missing this.
So not missing any of those & I'd consider them to be pretty high on the list of things required.

What do you feel\think is missing under the undefined, generic umbrella of "everything else"?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
OK, but try to make your feedback constructive. To do so you may need to clarify precisely what you think is missing?

Emotional investment in character & story? This one is highly subjective, but for me it's a definite "Not missing this".
So not missing any of those & I'd consider them to be pretty high on the list of things required.

What do you feel\think is missing under the undefined, generic umbrella of "everything else"?
Dude posted that 2 days ago and ran away, doubt he'll come back to give details

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021

The story is basic, no imagination whatsoever. It has the potential though.

Sex scenes are basic, no imagination whatsoever.
I mean, man, you go to Hell itself and you are just allowed to leave.
Instead, the girl should be trapped and sex-tortured by all sorts of demons and devils.
What's the point of bringing Hell up if not so?

In general the game feels like a sex soap opera. It is pretty vanilla.

What a waste since the artwork is one of the best on this site.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Instead, the girl should be trapped and sex-tortured by all sorts of demons and devils.

Doesn't matter the update. The problem is in its roots.
So the game isn't for you, won't change for you and doesn't care about you ? Better move on with your life and find something else to play then, it won't catter to whatever you said/wish for

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

That's like going to any random rape/corruption game and saying what a waste because there's no romantic route whatsoever. Totally pointless and useless as a criticism. Also, there's not even a little hint in the whole game about dark themes involving the MC or his LI's, so why this 'Hell' would suddenly be a torture place instead of just another goofy place? (it's not Hell, btw, just a city where some demons used to live but not anymore)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

So the game doesn't cater to your particular fetish. That's like the people who want EVERY game to have incest.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes