Knight

Jul 7, 2017
So the game doesn't cater to your particular fetish. That's like the people who want EVERY game to have incest.
That or cuckoldry. I can put up with incest people since they're relatively tame but the cuck/Blacked people are unceasing and insufarable when it comes to demanding their fetish be stuffed in to everything even remotely wholesome.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
So the game doesn't cater to your particular fetish. That's like the people who want EVERY game to have incest.
If they make a nice game it doesn't have to be incest. But please don't make a game where my sister is my roomie, and my mother is my landlady and is married to my landlord. That's only too puke.

It's so simple to solve it, and say you are adopted, or you are raised by your mother's friend, after they were killed. It seems most parents die in erotic sex stories with siblings.

This game, did that fine. But still, he is special, so we probably will find out what his bloodline is, or how he became so special...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If they make a nice game it doesn't have to be incest. But please don't make a game where my sister is my roomie, and my mother is my landlady and is married to my landlord. That's only too puke.

It's so simple to solve it, and say you are adopted, or you are raised by your mother's friend, after they were killed. It seems most parents die in erotic sex stories with siblings.

This game, did that fine. But still, he is special, so we probably will find out what his bloodline is, or how he became so special...
Adopted is still wincest for Patreon. It doesn't have to make sense to them and it'd still get nuked

Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 15, 2022
Adopted is still wincest for Patreon. It doesn't have to make sense to them and it'd still get nuked
That's why I wrote the other, with friend of family, after parents died.

Still a roomie is someone who lives in the same room, not has his own room. That's one of the other things I puke about. So living with BBF of MC's mother or father, would be the best way to go. And if they want, they can add a incest patch for all I care.

All is fine, as long as I don't have to find out what the relation is in the beginning or what to call every 10 year old looking girl, who is supposed to be 18. You got those kind of funny games.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I still like how, in the unpatched version of My New Family, the couple is talking about having tenants of their very own.
That's why I wrote the other, with friend of family, after parents died.

Still a roomie is someone who lives in the same room, not has his own room. That's one of the other things I puke about. So living with BBF of MC's mother or father, would be the best way to go. And if they want, they can add a incest patch for all I care.

All is fine, as long as I don't have to find out what the relation is in the beginning or what to call every 10 year old looking girl, who is supposed to be 18. You got those kind of funny games.
In this case, the unpatched version of SL&F, "Welcome! You're my youngest daughter's childhood friend--why not share a bed with her?"

Yes, it irks me a little when people say "roommate" to mean "housemate."

I don't even like incest.
It's called an analogy--your argument sounds like the argument another group makes...

Never thought of it before but it's odd how many incest and superhero origin stories seem to both start out similarly...
And one can put them together to have relations between Kal-El and Kara Zor-El. The most obvious solution to "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex," essay.

Last edited:

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1677289845645.png
Weekly report 146
Hi, everybody.
Hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of our work last week:

Chestnut:
Last week, Chestnut focused primarily on backgrounds, in particular buttons and variation artworks. By background variations, we mean elements that change depending on the quest/time of the day but which we cannot necessarily interact with (like the people in the marketplace). She finished two backgrounds and started work on a third one today.

Pistachio:
My main objective was to finish a complicated event, and although I'm not done with it yet, not much is left and I should be able to wrap it up tomorrow (maximum by Monday). When editing and playing the game, I noticed an issue involving one of our existing characters who messed up Gomira's quest because she plays a small role early on, and if she's busy with her own quest, we won't be able to start Gomira's story until that's resolved. So, I spent some time fixing that, too, adding alternative dialogues and posing them.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to complete the artwork she has just started and do new hand and face variations for the MC and Percy.
I want to complete the current event and start another one. I might do something different for a day, like sounds, just to vary things.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If they make a nice game it doesn't have to be incest.
Ok, my brain just had that to the music of "Do you want to build a snowman?"

Do you wanna do some incest?
Come on, let's go and play!
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why
It doesn't have to be incest.
Okay, bye.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Ok, my brain just had that to the music of "Do you want to build a snowman?"

Come on, let's go and play!
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why
It doesn't have to be incest.
Okay, bye.
So how much do you charge for never ruining another Disney song for me again?

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes