Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The progress tracker seems to be bugged for me it shows TBA for everything on the main page so thanks for posting this!
The tracker image in the OP was when they announced the update last year, before the devs did anything. It's not in real-time
Bro you're fighting for your LIFE in these replies
And ? Countering the hot BS thrown around should be every1's job

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Bro you're fighting for your LIFE in these replies
No, he's just pointing out the willful ignorance & blatant stupidity in some posts.
I wish the devs well but this sort of thing is far too common with so many new games on this site.
It's not a new game, it's been on this site for nearly 3 years.
So seems like a rather invalid comparison. :unsure:

Just because you've seen other games\devs behave in a certain way, does not automaticallty mean that all devs behave the same.
I've seen loads of people on this forum behaving like entitled assholes. It wouldn't be fair to just automatically brand you with that, based on their behaviour. You should be judged on your behaviour.
Same with the devs.

Last edited:

ItsmePhil

Nov 13, 2021
This game is awesome in every aspect (art, character design, humor, plot and all), the only let down is the update cycle... i mean, 52% afters 9 months ? Another 9 to release the next content ?
Is pretty obvious that this game is going the "Milf City" way of milking the supporters on patreon as much as possible, thats pretty clear by now.
Well, nothing wrong with that, since you do what you want with you hard earned money, and the Devs are just trying to earn theirs.
Keep up the good work

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
This game is awesome in every aspect (art, character design, humor, plot and all), the only let down is the update cycle... i mean, 52% afters 9 months ? Another 9 to release the next content ?
Is pretty obvious that this game is going the "Milf City" way of milking the supporters on patreon as much as possible, thats pretty clear by now.
Well, nothing wrong with that, since you do what you want with you hard earned money, and the Devs are just trying to earn theirs.
Keep up the good work
The last 50% will go faster than the first 50%, simply because the devs had a baby and Pistachio had some medical issues to deal with, and it sounds like they're over the hump on both of those fronts now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Keep up the good work
No it is not, Scamstor literally robbed money and did nothing if not giving false promises even now, don't compare Pistachio and Chestnut to him, please it's rude.
Also they asked to their patreons if they wanted complete chapters instead of shorts releases, and they all voted for the first even if it require more time.
Also they had lot's of issues lately, and also having another kid certainly didn't help, but they always communicated everything and they were always honest and upfront about it not like a certain real milker, it's a insult both comparing them to that scammer and also accusing them of milking without know nothing about their work, so please before writing certain things try to inform yourself.
it's not a kind thing to write and it's not true at all. :)

Last edited:

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1681507668140.png
Weekly report 153
Hi, everybody.
I hope you've had a good week and are ready for a relaxing weekend. Here's a summary of the work we've done since our last report:

Chestnut:
Chestnut focused on two cutscenes, both of which featured Gomira in the process of performing different actions. She recorded the creation process for one of those images, and we published the video yesterday.
Note: I accidentally limited the access to this video to the Best Friend and Close Friend tier patrons, despite Friend tier patrons also having the perk of viewing videos. I have since corrected that mistake, and my apologies to Friend patrons who tried to access the page but couldn't; please try again now.

Pistachio:
I started a new event, and after posing a few dialogues, I noticed that some changes were necessary to make the event more in line with other things that happened in the story before that point in the plot, and for the past few days I have been editing and improving things (also posing of course).
I also have a small update about my surgery: this morning, I visited my doctor, and she told me that I can now start walking without crutches. So, yeah. I'm happy about that and thought I'd share it, especially since we have increasingly been able to share the parenting tasks at home, and I believe going forward, both of us should be able to work more hours each day.

Next week's plan:
For the coming week, Chestnut wants to continue working on cutscenes, trying to finish the ones she's been busy with.
My plan is to finalize the shape of the event I have been editing and posing, completing its corresponding tasks.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2546681
Weekly report 153
Hi, everybody.
I hope you've had a good week and are ready for a relaxing weekend. Here's a summary of the work we've done since our last report:

Chestnut:
Chestnut focused on two cutscenes, both of which featured Gomira in the process of performing different actions. She recorded the creation process for one of those images, and we published the video yesterday.
Note: I accidentally limited the access to this video to the Best Friend and Close Friend tier patrons, despite Friend tier patrons also having the perk of viewing videos. I have since corrected that mistake, and my apologies to Friend patrons who tried to access the page but couldn't; please try again now.

Pistachio:
I started a new event, and after posing a few dialogues, I noticed that some changes were necessary to make the event more in line with other things that happened in the story before that point in the plot, and for the past few days I have been editing and improving things (also posing of course).
I also have a small update about my surgery: this morning, I visited my doctor, and she told me that I can now start walking without crutches. So, yeah. I'm happy about that and thought I'd share it, especially since we have increasingly been able to share the parenting tasks at home, and I believe going forward, both of us should be able to work more hours each day.

Next week's plan:
For the coming week, Chestnut wants to continue working on cutscenes, trying to finish the ones she's been busy with.
My plan is to finalize the shape of the event I have been editing and posing, completing its corresponding tasks.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers
I was told there would be milking here. I brought my cookies, but I don't see any milk.:eek:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will mc ever get fuck the brothel women by the end if the game development. Pls tell me yes
Probably, they were going to for his 18th b-day, but he left too soon. One assumes they will still be willing when he finds them again after becoming leader of the realm.

Reactions: Tybur35

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Will mc ever get fuck the brothel women by the end if the game development. Pls tell me yes
Well, MN can get away with it because it's not technically incest (the prostitutes who raised him aren't his blood relatives)... so there's nothing in the game design notes to indicate this couldn't be included.

Personally I would favor an ending where Lassie at last goes home after a long adventure where he banged like 50 maidens of every race from pixie to demon, including a final extravagant night of lovemaking with Princess Serena, to find his "moms" heard he was coming and are throwing a surprise orgy party for him... and he says "nah" and just wants to hang out with them (and introduce them to all his very preggo wives). Sort of a teasing twist ending. Maybe it can also be his 19th birthday party, to wrap up his adventures on a nice neat anniversary. :)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes