ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Poll - World Locations

What we know about the different cities so far:

• Pixie Town is somewhere near Bowl Town (mentioned in Maple's update).
  • There are feathery creatures in Floa Town (from Rose's update).
  • The New Capital was built by Sev's descendants and is the biggest city in the World.
  • Rum Town, Hump Town, and the Festive Isles have not been mentioned in the game.
Lastly, feel free to use the comments section to explain why you selected the location(s) you picked and what you expect to find in there.

Happy voting
Man, REALLY happy to see New Capital winning! This is so exciting, Chestnut's backgrounds and maps are always so gorgeous and detailed. If I had two choices I'd also pick Floa Town (Angel babes!), but New Cap is definitely too exciting to pass up. I would also love to see what Bowl Town is, sounds intriguing. Obviously Pixie Town would be fun, but IMO only if you get to shrink down to pixie size. Rum Town is probably pirate themed, which sounds boring, Hump Town sounds too obvious (whore city... and given how negative everyone has been about poor Anne, I don't expect a whole city full of whores to go over well), and I'm guessing the Festive Isles are a "seasonal / timed event" location for postgame content.

So chant it with me folks! Let's get excited! NEW CAP NEW CAP NEW CAP! :D

Reactions: Srimanta and jahall

dbain

Apr 23, 2023
This game is a chaos, in a good way. I've done all the quests and I guess I shall wait in the line like others for what's next

DD_King

Apr 20, 2020
YEAH! SHOCKING! IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE CONSTANTLY GIVING US UPDATE ABOUT THEY'RE DOING EVERY SINGLE WEEK!
i defended the quality a lot before but it doesn't matter if they are updating every week with 1 more picture or CG i can make a game and write 1 line of code every week and make post doesn't make any difference. their posts are showing very lazy work, are you telling me that subvers game on steam is easier to make than this game and its receiving 1 or 2 hours of play time every 2 month

Reactions: demnesn21151

DD_King

Apr 20, 2020
again i respect the work but making a duo date for it can put some presure on them and help them to at least be bit more motivated

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is the game still in development?
It was really long time since last update
Yes, there always is. But they post weekly updates on how they are doing, and if you would read even a tiny bit before asking, you would look a LOT less foolish. Look up.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I see I just have to resign myself to having to do this every single update since the impatient and paranoid don't actually give a shit about the truth when spinning their "update taking too long/devs milking" narratives.

VersionDev TimeItemsSizeImagesPlaytime (0.3=1)
0.384 days (2.8 mo)738 (0.2+0.3)778 MB5,1761
0.4 (Myrtle)146 days (4.9 mo)6291.60 GB (+762 MB, +5.2 MB/day)8,020 (+2,844, +19/day)2/3
0.5 (MS/Lana)223 days (7.4 mo)7942.57 GB (+917 MB, +4.1 MB/day)11,954 (+3,933, +18/day)4/3
0.6 (Rose)309 days (10 mo)8373.75 GB (+1.13 GB, +3.7 MB/day)17,554 (+5,600, +18/day)1
The current progress tracker on whatalegendgame dot com has 1,189 items (47 planning + 291 polish + 851 content), which is 42% larger than the previous record holder (0.6's 837 items). The devs update that tracker daily and release weekly progress updates and semi-regular WIP videos on Patreon, same as they've done for the last three updates. This is one of the most transparent dev teams and there's been no signs of change in their process that would suggest they're doing anything other than following their proven track record of working harder than they should. Lying by asserting that the last update took 18% longer than it actually took brings fucking nothing to the conversation. There's gazillions of games on this site, go play some while you wait.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes