safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
It seems all links for the WIN version are dead except for MIXDROP and MEGA, but MIX keeps failing and MEGA won't fully download due the size. Any other links?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It seems all links for the WIN version are dead except for MIXDROP and MEGA, but MIX keeps failing and MEGA won't fully download due the size. Any other links?
Well, you could get the Windows one, and use this technique.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/page-2#post-3532643
How to delete old woman? I mean Celestia?
I don't understand why the developer didn't make it possible to burn the book or somehow get rid of this evil old woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I am not a fan of her in either form.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ⓖⓔⓝⓐⓒⓗ

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
MEGA has a (IIRC) 4GB per day limit, so if somebody has already downloaded a game today (unless it was some 200MB, version 0.0.1 demo) then WaL would push them over that limit.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
MEGA has a (IIRC) 4GB per day limit, so if somebody has already downloaded a game today (unless it was some 200MB, version 0.0.1 demo) then WaL would push them over that limit.
If you are going through the web, you can always use a VPN to change your location, but that won't work with a downloader.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1685418999749.png
Weekly report 159
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we have done since the last report:

Chestnut:
She finished the last sprite we were missing for 0.7, and although it still needs facial expressions and hands/gestures, it's good to see the design aspect completed. In addition, she worked on two work-in-progress cutscenes and started and almost finished (her work for the weekend) another looping background/cutscene.

Pistachio:
I had planned to add the new map, but I got so busy with different tasks that I haven't done that yet. Instead, I coded in a new sprite, completed a travel event, and added some game-like elements to existing content to make the quest more interactable and engaging. Additionally, I did a lot of reading and editing, some of which resulted in extra edit tasks being added to the progress tracker.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will finish the loop she's working on, do some testing (she didn't have the time last week), and she wants to redo and improve one of the new backgrounds.
I plan to spend most of my time posing scenes from Gomira's first quest, and I also want to add the new map (even if it's just the base code without animating it).

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful week.
Cheers

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
FAQ states transfer limit is not daily, but 6-hours.
But more mirrors would be nice, anonfiles and filesfm sites seems to be down.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Game's official website offers a GoFile link

The game is free anyway so why bother with pirate site's links

ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
View attachment 2660639
Weekly report 159
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we have done since the last report:

Chestnut:
She finished the last sprite we were missing for 0.7, and although it still needs facial expressions and hands/gestures, it's good to see the design aspect completed. In addition, she worked on two work-in-progress cutscenes and started and almost finished (her work for the weekend) another looping background/cutscene.

Pistachio:
I had planned to add the new map, but I got so busy with different tasks that I haven't done that yet. Instead, I coded in a new sprite, completed a travel event, and added some game-like elements to existing content to make the quest more interactable and engaging. Additionally, I did a lot of reading and editing, some of which resulted in extra edit tasks being added to the progress tracker.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will finish the loop she's working on, do some testing (she didn't have the time last week), and she wants to redo and improve one of the new backgrounds.
I plan to spend most of my time posing scenes from Gomira's first quest, and I also want to add the new map (even if it's just the base code without animating it).

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful week.
Cheers
Different week, same update.

Not saying it's a bad thing, just the same thing.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes