HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Yes. Because you didn't read, before running your ignorant mouth & making false accusations.
You claimed my maths was wrong. It was not.
You used the incorrect version, therefore the incorrect date. Not me, as you accused.
You got the % wrong. Not me, as you accused.
That categorically makes you a hypocrite.

btw - I think you mean "You're" (you are), not "Your" (possessive). If you don't even know which words you're using, there's not much hope here.

Yes, all predictions do need to be taken as moveable. That's why I clearly described it as a "rough estimate".
Again, read before running your mouth.

The method I described is the only way to get close to anything resembling accuracy.
Even the Progress Tracker is not totally reliable. The debug number will obviously increase, as more bugs are found.

Did you miss (not read, again) the part where they've had a new child & one of them (Chestnut) was also separately hospitalised, during that period?
Do you not think it stands to reason, given that both of them are now working on it & are likely to have their new child settled into something close to a routine, that the remaining 38% will actually go more quickly?
Their workforce being doubled obviously increases output productivity.
You're behaving like a child with all the immature name calling. I was wrong about the % on the tracker but you seem unwilling to admit any of your own mistakes.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
There is nothing immature about pointing out your obvious lack of reading & comprehension (ignorance), or your blatant hypocrisy.
The three things you accused me of getting wrong, you were wrong about. Not me.

My maths was absolutely fine.
My date was a few days off from release date, but exactly correct for what I stated it as. Yours was 2 months off.
You even used the wrong version, 2 versions back, to calculate your date. :FacePalm:
The % I stated was absolutely correct. Yours was not.
That makes your accusations the literal definition of hypocrisy.

You also claimed that they began work on 0.7 immediately after finishing 0.6.
As they subsequently released 0.6.01 & .02, over the following 2 months, this was obviously not correct, either.

What is my mistake? Other than discussing this with someone such as you.
Please do point it out.
My mistake was thinking their progress tracker was up to date (normally they're very good for keeping this updated, I'm surprised it was wrong).
Your mistake was when they started work on 0.7. You assumed the start of September. I mentioned they started it after 0.6 released at the end of July (once again I was wrong, but was still closer then you).
Post #8,991 from the 13th of August has their first weekly update after 0.6 released and mentions they already started work on 0.7.

"Weekly report 118

Hi everybody.
Chestnut and I are done with our break, have already started work on the 0.7 update, and are very happy with the first day of planning. It's too soon to say what scenes will be included and how many quests we will have, but I should be able to tell you more about them next week.".

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
No. You made 3 mistakes:

1. You called my maths wrong, when it was absolutely correct.

2. You gave the date as being the release date of 0.6, yet they obviously developed and released 0.6.01 & .02 in the 2 months following that.
Which is why I gave the date following the release of 0.6.02, because that's when they could begin work on 0.7 in earnest.
I clearly stated the date as being when the "Thread Last Updated" & it is. Absolutely correct.

You claimed that work on 0.7 began on 30th July.
Now, in the dev post you've just provided, it's 13th August, 2 weeks after your date & they've just done 1st day of work on planning.
Do you like proving yourself wrong?

3. Then the Tracker, which I'd already pointed out the information you needed to get it right, yet you got it wrong & had the audacity to accuse me of doing so.

Well done.
Wow you really can't admit your even the slightest bit wrong. It was in their post on August 13th. "Chestnut and I are done with our break, have already started work on the 0.7 update".
I think I'll take their word for when they started and not yours. I can't believe you actually believe they spent 2 months only doing bug fixes. Especially since Chestnut primarily does art and most bug fixes would be code related.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wow you really can't admit your even the slightest bit wrong. It was in their post on August 13th. "Chestnut and I are done with our break, have already started work on the 0.7 update".
I think I'll take their word for when they started and not yours. I can't believe you actually believe they spent 2 months only doing bug fixes. Especially since Chestnut primarily does art and most bug fixes would be code related.
Learn to spell FFS. Again, it's "you're", not "your". :FacePalm:

They've done 1st day's work on planning on 13th August. That's the first day they've commited to 0.7.
You claimed it began on 30th July.
You were wrong & proved it yourself. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Same as you were wrong about everything else. Deal with it.

You now claim that spending 2 months doing 2 releases of bug-fixes is implausible.
So you obviously know how many bugs there were, what each bug was & how long it took to fix, right?
Do you fuck.

Don't bother replying, I'm done. You're on ignore now, where you belong.
denzel-washington-door slam.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Learn to spell FFS. Again, it's "you're", not "your". :FacePalm:

They've done 1st day's work on planning on 13th August. That's the first day they've commited to 0.7.
You claimed it began on 30th July.
You were wrong & proved it yourself. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Same as you were wrong about everything else. Deal with it.

6.02 is the last update & it was released 2 months after the release of 0.6.
That is obviously when work on 0.7 could begin in earnest, which is why that's the date I worked with.
Doing 1 day's planning is starting. It does not mean that any further work was done, whilst 6.01 & .02 were produced.
No-one in their right mind is going to commit a shit ton of time to 0.7, when 0.6 has bugs that need fixing.
Stands to reason they'd fix the foundations, before building another layer on the house.
Entirely logical.

You now claim that spending 2 months doing 2 releases of bug-fixes is implausible.
So you obviously know how many bugs there were, what each bug was & how long it took to fix, right?
Do you fuck.

Chestnut was out of action for 2 periods, she gave birth & was hopsitalised in a separate incident.
So most bug fixes being code related means nothing at all, if the person who does the code is the only one able to work.
If you read the full weekly update from week 118 instead of throwing insults out left, right and centre you'd have seen Magicnuts released the 0.6.02 update that week and not in September. Maybe do a little research yourself before acting all high and mighty.

"Weekly report 118

Hi everybody.
Chestnut and I are done with our break, have already started work on the 0.7 update, and are very happy with the first day of planning. It's too soon to say what scenes will be included and how many quests we will have, but I should be able to tell you more about them next week.
A few other points:
We have published wallpapers from cutscenes and backgrounds of 0.6.
As we have done with previous updates, there is a poll asking you to rate how you liked the 0.6 release, and if you have played it, please consider giving us your feedback.
I have released the 0.6.02 bugfix patch, which focuses on fixing a number of issues, the most important of which was the final threesome sex scene not appearing as intended. I have also fixed all of the typos, and grammatical issues reported. If you didn't experience any major bugs, you don't have to download the latest release or the patch, as all of the fixes will be included in 0.7"

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1685762995794.png
Weekly report 160

Hi, everybody.
I hope you've had a good week and are ready to enjoy your weekend. Chestnut and I have been busy, and here's a summary of our work:

Chestnut worked primarily on new backgrounds, finishing one and advancing another one. She also did some work on a cutscene and prepared the buttons needed for another.

I advanced a great deal with the posing tasks of the finale of Gomira's first quest and will finish it next week. Additionally, I coded in several event changes and sprite additions (with placeholder art).

For the coming week, Chestnut wants to work on sprites, preparing them for a cutscene and finishing two extra artworks she has almost completed.

I had planned to conclude the quest I'm working on in May, and even though I still have about a week's worth of work left, I'm happy with the results so far. Once I finish it, I'll replay the whole of the first quest a few times and prepare a build for Chestnut to test it as well, getting ready for the second (and final) quest.

That's all, folks.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
The battle of the math gods. Soon they will find the answer what the meaning of life it, just by crossing numbers like swords. :Kappa:
Ya, It was a pretty pointless discussion. I wouldn't have chimed in with my 2 cents normally but I felt he was being unnecessarily rude to Mario Itsathree earlier.
I see a lot of what he said got removed by the mods in the end anyway.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When our hero bangs every hot girl in the world! (and at least one horrible hag while wearing special glasses)
We haven't even finished the first city yet! Muahahahahaha!

sorry, got carried away a little
Two hags, actually, as there is some implied something going on with the princess in her hag form, according to the gallery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

greenreaper66

Dec 27, 2021
game looks so good I'd rather wait 'till it's completed. But apparently that won't happen any time soon. Because it looks like an actual adventure game you know. Oh well, it is what it is

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes