TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, I'd forgotten that. To be honest, Lana looks pretty rough at the start - but there's a diamond hidden under all that coal :love::LOL:
Not really my type, not really a fan of her either way. lol At least we still have her aunt and all the redheads. XD
Still, better than the match maker in their respective forms. XD

Reactions: rKnight

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
It's been a couple of years? I think since the last time I've played, are there any update on Madeline's story or scenes since the trapped in jail together with her?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's been a couple of years? I think since the last time I've played, are there any update on Madeline's story or scenes since the trapped in jail together with her?
Yes.
She wasn't in the beginning, but the her story in update 0.6 made me love her...
At best, I think I will have fun putting her in her place, but Lassie is too nice to really dominate her like she needs. lol

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Loving this game but I don't like the Celestina concept, especially when the MC constantly takes the glasses off... I think it would've been better if there had been a quest to make her a potion that transforms her permanently or something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Loving this game but I don't like the Celestina concept, especially when the MC constantly takes the glasses off... I think it would've been better if there had been a quest to make her a potion that transforms her permanently or something.
She is pretty unpopular, hard to say what they end up doing with her in the end since she did not go over the way they hoped. lol

Reactions: fapderp11

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I told you after last release - the next release will be after 1 year. No one believed. This 2D type of games in 2023 doesn't worth waiting 1 year. People are ready to pay 60-140 $ per year to get update with 1-2 characters. If you plan to release 1 update per year, at least make 1 scene per character. If I was dev of this game with 7.000 per month, I would hire workers to do separate stuff. I think devs choose hard way to work with this game, otherwise I have no other idea why it takes so long. I think 1 animate scene and plot with 1 character takes 1 month to develop. So at least I expect 12 animated scene, but I have bad thoughts it is not even gonna happen. Imagine waiting scenes for your fav character 3 years because other character in queue.

Now about positive things =
- Nice scenes for 2D game
- Fair that there is no 20 $ ABOVE pledge in Patreon
- Beautiful arts
- Interesting story

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nope, I was using the Android port listed in the main post
Unless something changed, they should be compatible then, have you tried another save?
(If you don't have another manual one, try an auto save).

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Unless something changed, they should be compatible then, have you tried another save?
(If you don't have another manual one, try an auto save).
Yeah, I tried multiple of the manual, auto and quick saves. All gives this same error of "no module named revertable".

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I told you after last release - the next release will be after 1 year. No one believed. This 2D type of games in 2023 doesn't worth waiting 1 year. People are ready to pay 60-140 $ per year to get update with 1-2 characters. If you plan to release 1 update per year, at least make 1 scene per character. If I was dev of this game with 7.000 per month, I would hire workers to do separate stuff. I think devs choose hard way to work with this game, otherwise I have no other idea why it takes so long. I think 1 animate scene and plot with 1 character takes 1 month to develop. So at least I expect 12 animated scene, but I have bad thoughts it is not gonna happen. /Imagine waiting scenes for your fav character 3 years because other character in queue.

Now about positive things =
- Nice scenes for 2D game
- Good that there is no 20 $ ABOVE pledge in Patreon
- Beautiful arts
- Interesting story
You understand the game releases for FREE? As in the Dev actually give it for free, not just someone pirates it.

While I agree with your sentiment, and frustration, and I would add that the scope of this game is ridiculous in a very BAD way*, it really isn't that easy. Firstly, hiring someone to work on any project is hard, more so when it is 'Adult' themed. You have to worry about pay, quality, reliability, work culture compatibility and since this project is artistic in nature, artistic compatibility. After all, if you're going to hire someone, you want to hire a person who BRINGS something to the table, not just a human robot to draw and code for you. Then you run into the problem of laziness. People with drive and talent tend to be workign on their own projects. Some you probably can only find a worker with one or the other. Not ideal.

All that being said, I do feel like the game's development is going to slowly peter out, and that's on the Devs. i know they just had a kid, but that's just an excuse. We've all got our dependents and our priorities. This is clearly a major revenue stream for them, but it's treated like a hobby. I do wish them the best of luck and much success though.

*There are eight different cities, each with multiple sub sections, each brimming with girls to seduce and fuck. While on the surface this sounds like a great problem to have, it means the game will A never ever ever be finished, because it's not like the main plot is chugging along, is it? And B, no one can keep track of more than ten love interests. There's no point to more than ten. There aren't ten distinct personalities to have. So pretty soon are just having LI for the sake of numbers.

A better system would be to focus on just ONE area, say Old Capital and maybe new Capital for the climax (hehe I'm funny). The capital of a given nation is likely to be the most diverse anyway, it usually has representation from all the major groups (races in this case) living there. If you really need to, you could have there be a demonic quarter, a water quarter, etc etc. Just like there's Little Italy and Chinatown on many major urban hubs (in the USA). This lowers development time, so we don't need a rather superfluous entire new city, which has to be hand drawn, which takes fucking forever.

Reactions: Lovv99

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
*There are eight different cities, each with multiple sub sections, each brimming with girls to seduce and fuck. While on the surface this sounds like a great problem to have, it means the game will A never ever ever be finished, because it's not like the main plot is chugging along, is it? And B, no one can keep track of more than ten love interests. There's no point to more than ten. There aren't ten distinct personalities to have. So pretty soon are just having LI for the sake of numbers.
I think the different cities are all for one girl, so every girl has a different city.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I tried multiple of the manual, auto and quick saves. All gives this same error of "no module named revertable".
Okay, how a bout the game, where did you extract it, what program did you use? How old is the save?
Can you upload one of your saves here, I can try to load it on my version, and we can see if it is the game or the save.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes