KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1686960865648.png
Weekly report 162
Hi, everybody.
I hope you've had a great week. Here's what we have worked on since our last report:

Chestnut:
Chestnut dedicated her week to a very complex background with interactable objects that is twice as wide as our other backgrounds. The extra width is so that we can also use it as a cutscene in a specific event that requires character sprites to transition between locations.

Pistachio:
I wrote a few dialogues from Gomira's second quest that I had put off earlier because I didn't know how best to approach them. It was a lot easier to write them now, and although they still need to be edited, I'm happy with the result. Other major things I did were coding in some of the art Chestnut had completed and playing through Gomira's first quest several times, taking notes of things that I need to improve before the release.
Today I started preparing for Gomira's second quest. I've been making placeholder backgrounds (and adding a few finished ones) and scene images (the blurry ones we use behind character sprites).
I can't wait to finish this quest, too, and release 0.7 for you all to play it and see all the new content.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut plans to finish the work needed on the update's remaining backgrounds and spend the rest of her time on the art of the cutscenes.
During the weekend, I will continue preparing placeholder art and edit the text of the beginning of the quest. Starting on Monday, I plan to begin posing the second and final quest of this release.

That's all, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
"piques", not "peaks". (y)

A peak is the top of a mountain, the highest point.
To pique is to raise, or arouse.
I here ya, your totally right, their are moor of these kind of words. I hate it two when people use the wrong words. I mean don't they no when to use witch word? But at least you rays the bar a bit. With piques vs peak I learned something new to.

Last edited:

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017

I here ya, your totally right, their are more of these kind of words. I hate it two when people use the wrong words. I mean don't they no when to use which word? But at least you rays the bar a bit. With piques vs peak I learned something new to.
Both of you can bite me. :D:p

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I here ya, your totally right, their are more of these kind of words. I hate it two when people use the wrong words. I mean don't they no when to use which word? But at least you rays the bar a bit. With piques vs peak I learned something new to.
Peeking at peaks piques my interest. :sneaky:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
As i haven't been lurking in the thread for some time...do we have some knowledge how much % till new update?

Reactions: T3X
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes