Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Normaly yes, but in this case I'm not so sure.

But still you don't pay to get anything, you pay to support them, because you liked what they have been doing and hope they will continue doing it.
I agree with you, but what I meant is that no one will work for free without donations.

Sep 14, 2023
I agree with you, but what I meant is that no one will work for free without donations.
That's why I said the first line. Because there background story, is that they make it for fun as a thank you to the community because of all the games they played for free.

Of course if no one is donating anything, it means nobody likes it, which probably would make them stop continuing the game.

So you are right too...

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1696040657419.png
Weekly report 177

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of our work last week:

Chestnut:
She finished the art of the first sex scene, including the presex cutscenes (the static sexy images leading to the action), and started drawing the second sex scene. The first two sex events of the MC and Gomira happen back-to-back with a brief but plot-significant pause between them. The first sex scene will allow you to switch the viewing angle, and while one of those angles was going to have a lot of detail (the BJ), the oral sex performed by the MC on Gomira was going to be visually simpler. The latter angle, however, didn't work too well, so Chestnut spent a day redoing the whole thing, adding more art, and improving it considerably (I still have to animate it to confirm it works, but we're confident it will).

Pistachio:
I had planned to reach a specific point in the second quest by the end of September, but despite my efforts, I didn't manage to attain that goal. I have been hard at work editing/rewriting and posing dialogues, but some scenes are just more complicated and take a lot more time than anticipated. Last week, I also finally added some of Chestnut's finished artworks to the game (a sprite's hands, skin, and facial features, in this case), and reworked the plan for a series of events, switching their order to see what leads to a more satisfactory end.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut's plan is to finish the second sex scene and start drawing the third one.
I want to adjust my deadlines and get as much posing done as I can. I might also spend a day preparing the art for animation (creating the mesh, placing skeletal bones in the images, etc.).

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
How is this information relevant to the development? WHY would a WEG developer ever use this excuse? There are 100 othjer better ones that don't involve spilling the beans about your offspring
Have you ever taken care of a small child?
I know this comes as a shock from a bunch of perverts, but parents with newborns average like 3 hours of sleep a day. It's a full time job just to find time to be able to brush your teeth. And every person you know suddenly is part of the baby's life. How are they supposed to draw smut when the mother in law is around?

Chestnut, Pistachio. I know I'm an internet rando, and that I'm super late, but congrats on the kid! Take care of the little tiger. I'm glad they're a priority in your lives.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes