KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1698454648854.png
Weekly report 181
Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what Chestnut and I have been working on since our last report.

Chestnut:
She worked on three different things: two cutscenes and a background. The background in question is almost finished, but she wants to add a few buttons to it in case we end up using it again (that's my hope). She's very close to being done with all of her main tasks, and once that happens, she'll focus on doing edits/improvements (and redoing, in the case of one event) some of the art from the earlier part of the update.

Pistachio:
I edited a dialogue and spent most of the week working on two sex scenes, finishing their code (which will be done by the end of tonight's work), and fully animating and writing the dialogue during the sex for one of them. I also did some testing.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to start drawing more sex scenes, and what we will do is go through the text and do some recapitulation of the parts I haven't yet posed so that she can do their art.
My plan is to get back to the dialogues and do as much editing, rewriting, and posing as I can.

That's all.
Have a great great weekend.
Cheers

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Why should they want to deal with the struggles to publish this on Steam?
Steam gives you access to millions of potential players. If you spend a bit of time with marketing, your profits from donations and increased Patreon supporters can easily push you into 5 digit monthly income.

On a different note, kinda crazy these two have spent over a year developing the next update. It raises expectations - whether intended or not - to such high levels that I'm estimating more than half will feel disappointed overall. I don't really have a horse in this race considering it's free anyways :)

Reactions: Sunakujiro

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
It's refreshing to see that the general opinion on such a long wait slowly changes to the worse. Maybe in several months when nothing comes out people will finally start shitting on the devs. See you then I guess
Why would you do this tho? The game is free, you're not being milked. How can you milk a product freely given? There's no paywall.

Y'all gotta explain the rationale of this one to me.

ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
Why would you do this tho? The game is free, you're not being milked. How can you milk a product freely given? There's no paywall.

Y'all gotta explain the rationale of this one to me.
Exactly. If you're a Patron, you can stop pledging until you feel comfortable. If you're not, it's all free. I know the game is good, but there are others out there to fill your time with until the update comes out.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes