KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1699062710472.png
Weekly report 182

Hi everybody.
I hope you've had a great week and are ready to enjoy your weekend. Here's a summary of what Chestnut and I have been working on since our last report:

Chestnut:
She dedicated the week to finishing up another sex scene. This one was a bit complicated because of the circumstances the characters are in and also because we don't have the posing done before it. Today, she finished the base art, and although she will need to do fixes (after I have animated it and found things that need adjusting) and add the ending fluids, the most difficult part is done.

Pistachio:
I edited a bunch of text, rewrote one dialogue, and finished the writing of two of the sex scenes. Additionally, I posed the sprite in a couple of dialogues and spent a day adding sound effects to different events from this quest.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to draw two more sex scenes next week.
I am going to focus on posing only (with the editing/rewriting tasks when necessary).
I know that our work is repetitious and that, at times, it seems like we're doing the same thing every week, but unfortunately, that's the way the work is. We don't just advance forward but do one dialogue and then step back and fix/change the few steps before that to make everything make sense. I wish we could publish more videos/images to share what we're doing, but at this stage, everything will be too spoilery, and the last thing we want to do is negatively impact the play experience you will have later. So, our focus is to just finish this update as soon as possible, share it with you, and hope that you enjoy Gomira's adventure with the MC.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Well, i really don t care the time devs take to make an update if the amount of work is in it.
This update take way more time than rose update then i hope the gomira update will be longer than rose.
If not ? no i don t think it worth waiting a year and a half for an update...

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022

and they are still ADDING MORE TO IT, JUST DROP IT ALREADY
Hmm, it looks like it was only in the edit/debug section, so my guess is that some scenes doesn't work as projected hence the change.
The additional stuff could be related to this: " Pistachio: I edited a bunch of text, rewrote one dialogue, and finished the writing of two of the sex scenes. Additionally, I posed the sprite in a couple of dialogues and spent a day adding sound effects to different events from this quest. ".
and a quote from discord:
Why do you add new tasks?
Because we don't always plan things perfectly. For example, imagine that I thought that a certain scene was fine, and I had already edited the text and all, but then once I started posing it, the text didn't feel right and needed to be re-written (new writing task), and after that, it needed to happen at different hours of the day (new coding tasks), and the initial shorter scene ended up being much longer (say 3 new posing tasks). I have no problems adding tasks when I have done the job, but Chestnut, in general, is better at estimating her tasks, takes the possible edits and changes into account from the start, and even if she needs to do extra work, she often does it without counting the extra stuff.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
Hmm, it looks like it was only in the edit/debug section, so my guess is that some scenes doesn't work as projected hence the change.
The additional stuff could be related to this: " Pistachio: I edited a bunch of text, rewrote one dialogue, and finished the writing of two of the sex scenes. Additionally, I posed the sprite in a couple of dialogues and spent a day adding sound effects to different events from this quest. ".
and a quote from discord:
Why do you add new tasks?
So actually nothing wrong as usual. He just updates the numbers a bit more.

Of course they only thing is the 16 months update delay, yeh well that life, shit happens...

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes