Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I mean to be fair to the patreons they dont probably dint expect the wait to be this long but yeah,voting for large updates when small ones were a choice makes no sense.
Small updates are better for both the fans and the devs money wise.

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
when the patreons voted for for larger updates and longer update sequences nobody expected the IRL problems, maybe even the devs didn't imagine the health problem and the baby into their schedule. If you take the reports the magicnuts have tried to counter the delay with a reshuffling of work-time, also don't forget 0.7 is a very big update (a complete arc).
From my experience a reshuffling nearly always leads to longer dev-time, but maybe that's only my opinion after working for more than 40 years in a similar field.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Larger updates are okay, but lets keep it to max 12 months. Else we get hundreds of people complaining...

But I have to say 18 months for a green orc, it's not really my thing...
Well, you know why it was that long and that won't be the norm, and give her a chance, a lot of characters I don't like at first, but sometimes their story will change your mind. I didn't like the woodcutter's wife either, but her story was still fun, and I like her better now.

• Angry
Reactions: destroyerofassholes
Sep 14, 2023
Well, you know why it was that long and that won't be the norm, and give her a chance, a lot of characters I don't like at first, but sometimes their story will change your mind. I didn't like the woodcutter's wife either, but her story was still fun, and I like her better now.
Yeh totally, I always mention the drunk elf lady, I didn't like her, but after her quests I really loved her. So we will see how this one goes...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I love her from first time. She is best girl in game for now. Her story is graet.
And I'm usually on curly dark haired girls :)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm gonna go ahead and bet all future updates are > 1 year going forward. Firstly cause this game is quality and hand drawn (both of which take serious dev time), but also cause the Devs are pretty slow to produce content.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
This game has a way to make you love literally any girl whose storyline you're going through, regardless of your first impressions. Right now, I feel nothing for the princess in the mirror. I hope that changes in the future

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game has a way to make you love literally any girl whose storyline you're going through, regardless of your first impressions. Right now, I feel nothing for the princess in the mirror. I hope that changes in the future
I feel something for her, I can't wait to put her over my knee... :cool:
The only one I really want nothing to do with is the matchmacker ...in any form. Not even if she really looked like the glasses showed. I find her rather repugnant either way. :KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I feel something for her, I can't wait to put her over my knee... :cool:
The only one I really want nothing to do with is the matchmacker ...in any form. Not even if she really looked like the glasses showed. I find her rather repugnant either way. :KEK:
My sweet Celestine. This one is really funny plot. She is sexy as hell and nice but like old she is really rotten.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes