KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1700266483163.png
Weekly report 184

Hi everybody.
First of all, we have an active poll deciding a new outfit that Gomira will wear in the course of 0.7, and if you can vote and haven't yet, you can do so here: Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll.
Now to the report: we've had a productive week finishing the new event, and I'm happy to say that I think the outcome works. The new sequence is relatively short, but it adds some much-needed variety before the MC and Gomira lunge into the events of the second quest. Anyway, here's a summary of our tasks:

Chestnut:
She finished the design and the art of the four outfits (we shared a video showing the creation of the options here); although they're missing the hands while Gomira's sprite is talking, the neutral base hands and all the details are done. She also drew a new background and adjusted one of the cutscenes that is used in this event (it mostly uses sprites).

Pistachio:
I wrote more dialogues, posed a bunch of text, created more placeholder images, and tested the whole thing several times. In our initial plan, we wanted to add a 'crafting' bit as well, but it felt too forced, so we canceled that. Instead, Chestnut had a better idea, which I think has worked well. I'm not yet done with the posing, but by tomorrow morning, when I post the daily progress update, I should have been done with this event.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut has gone back to working on animations, and I imagine she will finish at least one more sex scene (her plan is to finish two).
I want to return to posing later dialogues again, but I'll probably need a bit of replaying to get a feel of where I was before we did this extra event.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
What's the update after this? like which character?
View attachment 3095345
Weekly report 184

Hi everybody.
First of all, we have an active poll deciding a new outfit that Gomira will wear in the course of 0.7, and if you can vote and haven't yet, you can do so here: Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll.
Now to the report: we've had a productive week finishing the new event, and I'm happy to say that I think the outcome works. The new sequence is relatively short, but it adds some much-needed variety before the MC and Gomira lunge into the events of the second quest. Anyway, here's a summary of our tasks:

Chestnut:
She finished the design and the art of the four outfits (we shared a video showing the creation of the options here); although they're missing the hands while Gomira's sprite is talking, the neutral base hands and all the details are done. She also drew a new background and adjusted one of the cutscenes that is used in this event (it mostly uses sprites).

Pistachio:
I wrote more dialogues, posed a bunch of text, created more placeholder images, and tested the whole thing several times. In our initial plan, we wanted to add a 'crafting' bit as well, but it felt too forced, so we canceled that. Instead, Chestnut had a better idea, which I think has worked well. I'm not yet done with the posing, but by tomorrow morning, when I post the daily progress update, I should have been done with this event.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut has gone back to working on animations, and I imagine she will finish at least one more sex scene (her plan is to finish two).
I want to return to posing later dialogues again, but I'll probably need a bit of replaying to get a feel of where I was before we did this extra event.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers
What is the next (0.7) update about?
Gomira and only Gomira (no Main Story)

What will the 0.8 updates be about?
To be determined by a Patreon poll.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes