jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think a major reason for game development taking so long is that they (or rather Chestnut) create all their own art, rather than use one of the standard packages that most games use. That means that the art is far better quality, which is one of the things I like the most, but it does mean that it takes an awful lot longer. And from their weekly reports you can see that they are clearly perfectionists, which also slows things down.

Sep 14, 2023
I think a major reason for game development taking so long is that they (or rather Chestnut) create all their own art, rather than use one of the standard packages that most games use. That means that the art is far better quality, which is one of the things I like the most, but it does mean that it takes an awful lot longer. And from their weekly reports you can see that they are clearly perfectionists, which also slows things down.
Not really, look at the Siren games stories, about how the game is constantly delayed because of having the graphics outsourced.

So sickness (hip replacement) and a new side project (they got 2 kids now), and patreons wanting a bigger update, is largely too blame.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

david449

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 3114626

Calculated (425/867)/(455+974)*100 = 90.4%.

So an small improvement from previous with a bit more that 1%.
We are slowly getting there...

But the number of contents has been increased by 36 items.
Let be honest, we dont really care of this gomira.. it takes almost 2 years development for a character that we don't really care? cmoonn! there's more great character to develop.. Im just upset it looks look summertime saga now, better be abandoned..

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Let be honest, we dont really care of this gomira.. it takes almost 2 years development for a character that we don't really care? cmoonn! there's more great character to develop.. Im just upset it looks look summertime saga now, better be abandoned..
By what I seen here (out of Patreon pools) are Gomira, Greta and Holly most wanted characters.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
By what I seen here (out of Patreon pools) are Gomira, Greta and Holly most wanted characters.
This people don't support dev and expect that the character they want it's done , I am paying and I now what character I want next I will vote for her but I don't go around leeching of something I don't support and crying because it's not doing what I want , also if you support you knew because devs are pretty clear with development ,right now what it's taking more time is writing the story because this game is story first not a sex scene viewer artist is even fixing older scenes until writer gets there so, also devs needed extra time because of personal health issues that's why the update it's taking more than usual and that's understandable

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
You are not the only one, and I have writen something like that also.

But writing this, I didn't like that drunk elf with 1 eye either, and after her quests, it's the one I love the most. So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Of course it's unfortunately that this update takes so long...

Reactions: ogapetape

ScionDayne

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah... That's sad... I'm not accusing the devs of anything and I really like this game, but, it doesn't matter if they're working 24 x 7... At this pace I'll simply lose interest even if they're the most honest and hard-working people in the world. When I first played this game, it was two updates ago and it was a fantastic experience: it was full of content. Last update was meh... Not bad but short on content... Something I could finish in a short time. Usually, games with updates that short makes me even skip some of them to get a more meaningful experience, but in the case here how long I'll have to wait? 5 years or more? I hope, in that ammount of time, my life will have moved on...

In fact, I'm starting to think this is a problem of sandbox games in general -- and I'm not one those guys who complain about sandbox games, quite the opposite, I prefer them over pure VNs --, but there are few sandbox games that get meaninful updates. Many that I enjoy, though, release short updates with shorter intervals, so, if I skip one year, I get enough content. I don't think this will happen here...
I mean... yeah you're not wrong with this take. I've said it before that between the amount of time it takes to update these games, coupled with the itch that many of these devs feel to move on to the next thing (and people tend to pay for a new shiny) and real life stuff, it just seems inevitable.

I will say though that if people only paid for the games that got updated regularly you'd see a very different trend in the types of games and the amount of updates.

DD_King

Apr 20, 2020
This people don't support dev and expect that the character they want it's done , I am paying and I now what character I want next I will vote for her but I don't go around leeching of something I don't support and crying because it's not doing what I want , also if you support you knew because devs are pretty clear with development ,right now what it's taking more time is writing the story because this game is story first not a sex scene viewer artist is even fixing older scenes until writer gets there so, also devs needed extra time because of personal health issues that's why the update it's taking more than usual and that's understandable
dude you support some one who is not lazy :\

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes