Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
NOOO, TWO YEARS A MEMBER AND HIS FIRST POST IS A TROLL POST :D
Ok, more serious, this has explained now for so many times last time was only two post above yours. And before you wonder why i say you are here for two years, the time flows different in F95, for some member 18 month are equal to two years.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Oh hey, I guess it's my turn to explain this. The abandoned tag is applied after an arbitrary amount of time with no game updates, regardless of dev activity. The last dev report was 4 days ago and the game is still very much in development, the tag will be removed whenever the update comes out.
If it's a fixed amount of inactivity time it's not arbitrary but OK bud.
Even SR7 is better at cranking out updates.

Reactions: gojira667

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
If it's a fixed amount of inactivity time it's not arbitrary but OK bud.
Even SR7 is better at cranking out updates.
It is arbitrary because the 18 months mark was decided by the forum staff for no other reason than their own judgement, no matter what the particular circumstances of each game are. But why 18 months and not 15, or 20? That's the arbitrary element.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
If you took half a second to read the dev's public posts about why it's been so long. Between multiple surgeries and time spent in the hospital and having a child in the mean time, it's understandable. They've been back to work on the game for a few months now. But random crybabies on pirate forums will be random crybabies.
Personally, I think the surgeries and the new baby only account for half of the delay. The other half is ambition. Bloat. The constant need for every update to be bigger and better than the last. Its something I started noticing in this project long before the Gomira update. I'd wager the update would still have taken well over a year even without the personal problems.

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
You had a small misunderstanding between work and time consumed, the 5% is not the time based, it's the amount of completion. It's usual that development goes slower to the end, the time flow's not linear. Please read the post of moskyx and shazamyne, they have explained this phenomena very well.
I get what you are saying, but it's kinda a faulty system.
1) people gonna think it's gonna be time-based because they care about time, not tasks. They wanna now when the update will be ready. If after 3 months you say it's 50% ready, they are gonna think "another 3 months and it's ready" and not "let's see the tasks done... more difficult tasks are still here, so it will take 9 months".
2) the number of tasks looks... quite arbitrary to me? They keep adding and adding them... seems kinda sketchy honestly. That's what i meant when i said the devs need to speed up and deliver the update in one month. Stop adding tasks. Simply set a number and be happy with that.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
It is arbitrary because the 18 months mark was decided by the forum staff for no other reason than their own judgement, no matter what the particular circumstances of each game are. But why 18 months and not 15, or 20? That's the arbitrary element.
Yeah after over a year of inactivity I would assume the project was canceled too, but IDK not my circus not my monkeys.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I just don't get it how many pages and trolls there is in this game forum just to say always the same shit to rant about updates for a free game they didn't even buy and that's given for free anyway on main dev site. Who care if it takes 1 or 2 or even 10 years ? When it's to talk about the real content of the game nobody give a fuck.

In any other game forum, most of the time I meet cool and comprehensive ppl, constructive and correct with each others. HERE? Most of those 607 pages would be deleted and marked as "off topic" very quickly in any other game forum topic on F95. Looks like we got genius here. Trolls as muchas lazy or idontgiveafuck modos. I feel like being on 4chan. Trolls are fed. Here, take your kibbles. omnomnom
jgfy.jpg

Last edited:

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I just don't get it how many pages and trolls there is in this game forum just to say always the same shit to rant about updates for a free game they didn't even buy and that's given for free anyway on main dev site. Who care if it takes 1 or 2 or even 10 years ? When it's to talk about the real content of the game nobody give a fuck.

In any other game forum, most of the time I meet cool and comprehensive ppl, constructive and correct with each others. HERE? Most of those 607 pages would be deleted and marked as "off topic" very quickly in any other game forum topic on F95. Looks like we got genius here. Trolls as muchas lazy or idontgiveafuck modos. I feel like being on 4chan. Trolls are fed. Here, take your kibbles. omnomnom
View attachment 3414684
To be fair, Magicnuts isn't really giving us a whole lot to discuss outside of the lack of updates. Its either this or a dead thread.

TVHH

Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 3414684
aba.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
People are only bitching and moaning because they like the game and want to play it. If you really feel that strongly about it you could just unwatch the thread and just come back when the game finally updates.
But I don't bitch about things I like that often, and when I don't like something, I go find something else.

It's been tempting, believe me.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
But I don't bitch about things I like that often, and when I don't like something, I go find something else.

It's been tempting, believe me.
Sorry, I was a bit rude in that last one. That was uncalled for. But the point I was trying to make is: if you don't like all the bitching why stay? You can't do anything thing about it. People are going to vent. That's just how it is until the next update is out.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes