shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
The last two months of pretend development, for your viewing pleasure:

ezgif-7-4814eab510.gif

I was gonna highlight the seemingly asymptotical attributes of this data, but it's already been done. :LOL:

Doing god's work here. I believe if you collect the data for the last 2 years and plot a graph it will be a perfect 1/x asymptote.
Is there proof this dev is from Spain or has he become a royal from Nigeria?

dm33

Mar 6, 2019
The last two months of pretend development, for your viewing pleasure:

View attachment 3903473

I was gonna highlight the seemingly asymptotical attributes of this data, but it's already been done. :LOL:
Back when I first discovered his patreon many years ago and saw they listed a specific number of debug to be done I knew the whole progress chart is made up.

Nice signature btw.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
I don't get the point of arguing if it's scamming or not. Just watch the thread, check in occasionally, then fuck off until the update. Simple, then those who wanna discuss the game can without hearing the whining
Well we haven't seen an update to this game for 2 years now, we don't have much else to talk about. And this thread is still very active for a game that hasn't seen any update for 2 years. So we have to talk about something.

Of course we could talk and fight and call each other dumb by talking about our favorite political white supremacist. But then we get booted by the admin's here...

This game is so good, we can't really complain about the game, so what's left?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes