DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Is there some information somewhere about the estimated total play-time of the new chapter 0.7 Gomira once it is complete?

I'm quite curious as to how much play-time/reading time the new content will have once it is released, maybe longer than the other chapters so far?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Is there some information somewhere about the estimated total play-time of the new chapter 0.7 Gomira once it is complete?

I'm quite curious as to how much play-time/reading time the new content will have once it is released, maybe longer than the other chapters so far?
Dev's words the other day:
IMG_20240816_112839.jpg
I'd say there's a good chance it's longer than that, considering it has more words than 0.6 and also that the dev is known for erring on the short side of these reading time estimations.

• Wow
Reactions: Kisama33

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Dev's words the other day:
View attachment 3936928
I'd say there's a good chance it's longer than that, considering it has more words than 0.6 and also that the dev is known for erring on the short side of these reading time estimations.
Thank you for info.

More than 4 hours seems nice enough for a chapter. Playing through the other chapters so far took me about a day and a half of total hours back then.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes