Dec 29, 2018
I enjoy seeing the small background animations in the game (clouds blowing by over the sparkling ocean, the flags waving in the wind along the castle wall, the river running under the bridge, etc...) because they add an extra bit of life to the game and make it feel just a bit more whimsical.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
updated my review to 0.3

still at 4 stars for now, waiting for the important stuff to come out before giving a proper 5 stars (wich is the max, soo require important points to come out. mainly story wise)

also, a bit of suggestions :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
We don't have proper scenes with the wife yet right? The chiefs wife...the one who almost drowns...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The planned furry characters will be new ones, right? I'm personally not really a furry fan so it'd be kind of a disappointment if one of the characters I've grown to love would suddenly end up being a furry. I'm asking because someone mentioned that there's evidence for a wolf or something and about a gypsy...

Rose is called "the gypsy" so I'm praying that she doesn't become a furry at some point. I know there's this mystery about her and her backstory but I always thought that she might actually be a vampire because she always says to herself that she has to "hold back" with the MC and she also doesn't come out during the day so.

Please leave Rose as she is because she's already pretty much perfect and also one of my favourite girls in the game (as you might have guessed by my signature).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyHolly

LadyHolly

Oct 9, 2020
This game have a potential Great art work, Great story, Biggest maps than all I played adult games and more life because of character animation when interactions.

Reactions: Chabs28

LadyHolly

Oct 9, 2020
The planned furry characters will be new ones, right? I'm personally not really a furry fan so it'd be kind of a disappointment if one of the characters I've grown to love would suddenly end up being a furry. I'm asking because someone mentioned that there's evidence for a wolf or something and about a gypsy...

Rose is called "the gypsy" so I'm praying that she doesn't become a furry at some point. I know there's this mystery about her and her backstory but I always thought that she might actually be a vampire because she always says to herself that she has to "hold back" with the MC and she also doesn't come out during the day so.

Please leave Rose as she is because she's already pretty much perfect and also one of my favourite girls in the game (as you might have guessed by my signature).
I think there's some connection between the Gypsy and Woodcutter, where the devs plan to add furry character who might killed the Woodcutter or might the Gypsy involved with because of her backstory, and that's only my theory.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think there's some connection between the Gypsy and Woodcutter, where the devs plan to add furry character who might killed the Woodcutter or might the Gypsy involved with because of her backstory, and that's only my theory.
But we don't know Rose's backstory, do we? I'm sure Magicnuts will come up with something great as always but yea as I said before, I hope Rose won't end up being a furry. I'm fine if the planned furry character (or characters) will be a completely new one tho.

Also you are right about the wolves who seemingly killed or kidnapped Myrtle's husband... I almost forgot about that. Maybe the future furry characters will have something to do with that.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
updated my review to 0.3

still at 4 stars for now, waiting for the important stuff to come out before giving a proper 5 stars (wich is the max, soo require important points to come out. mainly story wise)

also, a bit of suggestions :

Hey, and thanks for the feedback.

About your suggestions:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey, and thanks for the feedback.

About your suggestions:
oh yeah i know we can craft in the tent cabinet. i just think the cabinet should be used for crafting big thing. But if a quest require a small fixing/crafting of items , maybe we can do it "on spot" with a backup needle in the bag.
no big deal for now, but i think in futur, it could be a bit annoying to have to return to the tent everytime to craft a small thing.

something like :

fixing a outfit hole > use bag needle

creating costume or big items > tent cabinet

just my opinion, but i think it s a bit sad to have such a nice bag and need to go back to the tent for get a needle and crafting small things. maybe you can make two categories of items. big one that require the cabinet and small one that we can do with both cabinet and bag.
considering the cabinet by itself as a bigger work station where we can craft xood and all kind of stuff (i dont know what is planned in futur , but i can imagine trying to craft a ladder or something to spy on someone or sneak somewhere with fails XD)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes