johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody.
It's been a week since we started working on the main content of Myrtle's story, and here's a summary of our progress along with a couple of points:

Progress:
Chestnut's main focus has been drawing Myrtle's first quest. She designed two new sprite variations and did several artworks for an event that will occur early in the story. She also designed a new outfit for Myrtle (a lingerie), and I'll post a video of it this Sunday.
My objective has been finishing the main code for the overall structure of the release. Once done, we'll be able to play the new content from the beginning to the end (with dummy text and images) and get a feel of the events and quests' flow and fluidity. I'm done with the first two quests and want to finish the third one by the end of Saturday.

Next week's plan:
As soon as I'm done with the code, I'll start writing and replacing the placeholder text with the actual dialogue.
Chestnut will continue to draw the cutscenes of the first quest, which should be considerably easier once she has the text (in addition to the storyboards).

Clock in the UI:
I did try to add a feature that many players had asked for: a clock in the interface, and it worked great. But I had to undo the code since it caused several issues for the game.
The way I have coded the game, entering a location at a specific time of the day and at a particular stage of a quest, will set off an event. For example (spoiler alert!), if you've already made a deal with Celestina, you will be taken to the wedding event the first time you go to the Well at dusk. This only works if you enter the location but not if you're at the Well in the afternoon and just pass the time by clicking the clock in the interface.
Is this something that can be fixed? Yes. But I would need to recode certain aspects of the game. I am not sure if I will have the time to do it for 0.4 (I might), but I can promise that it will be added by 0.5.

Polls:
Next week we will publish a new poll for our Best Friend tier patrons on the two hidden photos to be included in 0.4 (in addition to Gomira's).
Here's a question for everyone: which two characters' hidden photos would you like to see the most, and where do you think they should be hidden?

Have a great weekend
Cheers

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Personal opinion....I think the timing thing is good the way it is now....if it's changed it will become too complicated...just my opinion but sure

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I'm a newbie here. I'm impressed.
Great, great game. The artwork is awesome, the story, fun and clever. Man, this magic chick Serena is... WOW. Can't wait the sex scenes with this goddess!

I have a question: I'm stuck in the fucking jail, after the Anna blowjob scene. What should I do to exit that place?

Thnx in advance and keep up the damn good job!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm a newbie here. I'm impressed.
Great, great game. The artwork is awesome, the story, fun and clever. Man, this magic chick Serena is... WOW. Can't wait the sex scenes with this goddess!

I have a question: I'm stuck in the fucking jail, after the Anna blowjob scene. What should I do to exit that place?

Thnx in advance and keep up the damn good job!
As in any other lewd game, you should explore any hole you see ;)

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
how much H scenes does the current build have? i like games with good story but the H content is what i truly look out for

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can see that this game is getting more and more popular. I think I need to check her out. It looks great. :)

Reactions: magicnuts

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
It seems there are barely any sex scenes in the game. The art is cool and all, but if the game actually lacks the "game" part then there isn't much left to say so far. Most characters don't even have a single scene. Maybe in the far future this game will live up to the hype, but not now I reckon.

Reactions: jerope

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It seems there are barely any sex scenes in the game. The art is cool and all, but if the game actually lacks the "game" part then there isn't much left to say so far. Most characters don't even have a single scene. Maybe in the far future this game will live up to the hype, but not now I reckon.
are you sure you have actually played this game?
or your "standard" for sex-scenes/games is mindless fuckfest as soon as the girls appear (hell, im not even sure lukes way, wvm are those type of games either)?
this game has more than enough sex-scenes, including the "full-ones", with few a characters already, though being at the very beginning.
so, if i might put a simple advice here - please, try&play play the game firstly (being aware of its development phase), before posting "critique" of it...

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I didn't rate the game yet, I will once it's closer to being finished. I just said that there isn't enough content to decide so far.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Don't be too hard on them, incest makes perfect sense already, the story could be that a forgetful princess that doesn't age much left her kid on a doorstep and forgot to tell him he had a blonde sister who would live by a beach and a redhead sister who would like sheep and a half sister who is an orc, and a first cousin that is a tree.....

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes