Hatty

May 24, 2017
This game is 2 months away from getting the Abandoned tag. Another sign that something should change to fix productivity. Generally, you could plan out smaller releases, adjust your working style/standards, or throw more people at the workload.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I said this early on this thread and some people implied I'm "insecure" because I can't deal with strong empowered women with muscles. For God's sake, orcs are based on fucking pigs.
They are not based on pigs lol. That's a bad japanese interpretation and purely their insecurities as you said it (same thing as ugly bastards and ntr).

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
I like but hate that you get options but cant actually choose one as no matter which one it leads to the same outcome. Example the stupid berries you can eat or wash off.

d3nj1

May 14, 2023
I like but hate that you get options but cant actually choose one as no matter which one it leads to the same outcome. Example the stupid berries you can eat or wash off.
It's basically like Persona games. They give you the illusion of choice just to make you feel immersed even though your choices don't actually matter.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Read some comments here and I will never get used to people defending developers that milk people via subscription methods, let alone people that defend predatory microtransactions.

If I were a successful adult game dev, I would honestly take 2 months holiday (annually) but also work the other 10 months on pushing out worthwhile updates. I would not go by 12 months and not post any new content, that to me just seems like you're taking advantage of customers at that point.
I mean I defend it because they had a baby half way through development and I'm aware that takes up 90% of their freetime. It's a way better excuse than what most devs use of suddenly getting sick or whatever. I mean maternity leave is a thing for a reason and that's usually at least 8 months.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I had to start a new run because of a new laptop .
and for a scam it has a lot of content and of pretty good quality .
I do agree that already at the beginning I had my doubts at the planned content it´s too much , but what is there is great .

Reactions: PBS666

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
[...]
I was not actually crying, if you read my comment carefully it is more of an observation. You, however, seem to be ticked off using cuss words and what not.

Everyone has the right to voice opinions. Less voice tends to > more lazy games produced
Also I was not aware that one of the devs gave birth and is on maternity leave. Happy for them![...]
Well, unfortunately you have used the same wording like a lot of trolls, implementing the WAL devs are milking their audience.
And like a lot of those trolls you didn't check before, otherwise you would have noticed the reason for the extreme long delay.
Something i observed, a lot of those complainers suddenly pop into a thread and start their complaining and after some poison spitting they suddenly disappear to the next thread and play their game again.
So let me ask you some simple questions: How can a free game lead to milking?
What kind of microtransactions do you mean?
Did somebody forces the patreons to fork out money?
Are you sure you didn't mistake WAL with some other games?

as you wrote: "everybody has the right to voice opinions" so i use my right and assume you are just trolling, but my opinion about you could be false.

Last edited:
Reactions: KillerBee487
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes