markisking96

Sep 17, 2020
I haven't played the game in god knows when I checked their website and the its at "99.8 percent complete" on the image that show progress. I checked ty WayBackMachine and it does show progress from a couple months back so I have some hope the update will come out in the month or two (cope).

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
This shit's gotta be some long run joke. Dude's basically fucking with us.

All for some orc nobody fucking cares about. At least spend the 2 whole fucking years on the elf princess or some shit.
You can thank the patreons for their brilliant voting of the orc girl instead of any of the actually cute characters.

Reactions: Tuga85

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I haven't played the game in god knows when I checked their website and the its at "99.8 percent complete" on the image that show progress. I checked ty WayBackMachine and it does show progress from a couple months back so I have some hope the update will come out in the month or two (cope).
You're looking at the wrong section. Look at "total polish" because the update is currently in the polish phase. The final 0.2 percent won't be added to the "total content" section until "total polish" is done.

• Haha
Reactions: FreelancerFL
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes