VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
XEeSh1.jpg

Overview:
You will play the role of a guy in his late 20s. You work in a workshop for a guy who helped you get out of trouble. Life is simple until you meet a beautiful woman who threatens to make your world complicated again. As you uncover more about the world of the main character, his past and his relationships, your role will be to make choices and face their consequences. What Could Go Wrong?
The player will be able to shape the character through choices (red path or blue path). However, in order to maximize points with a particular hottie, you will need to take the right path.(red, blue or mix between those statistics) In addition, these choices will affect how the MC will react to certain situations (dialogue changes, image changes) and how individual Li reacts to the MC's behavior. (changes in dialogues, different images)​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: WsZgamez - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

k1ngSt0n3 thanks for the links

SPOILER_Sh_gal1.jpg A3Wn5V.jpg hq87jX.jpg SPOILER_Ka_gal1.jpg jDsp8x.jpg M+I8nX.jpg SPOILER_ep1_s2_124.jpg SPOILER_ep1_s1_218.jpg preview_EP0_04.jpg WTbDs3.jpg x9KfONb.png tarDTYf.png OCyeewp.png SPOILER_s13_125.png SPOILER_s8_092.png SPOILER_s8_105.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Every choice made by the player will say something about the main character and his past through relationships/dialogue with NPCs.
Being able to shape an MC's backstory via player choice and not just getting stuck with predetermined history and relationships? Yes please.

That sort of thing can be hard for a dev to juggle, but oh so satisfying when it actually works well. Wishing you good luck and success with it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Being able to shape an MC's backstory via player choice and not just getting stuck with predetermined history and relationships? Yes please.

That sort of thing can be hard for a dev to juggle, but oh so satisfying when it actually works well. Wishing you good luck and success with it.
honestly, I am surprised devs don't use the "Blank slate" MC more, where you just throw the player in, and use some sort of reason to have MC be a blank slate. (amnesia tends to be a well used one, but you could come up with other reasons, like starting a new life or something).

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] What Could Go Wrong? [Episode 0 Full] [WsZgamez] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.23GB
Repack size: 264MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What Could Go Wrong?
Tell us the planned tags and we'll tell you "what could go wrong" LeonardoDiCaprio.png

Jokes aside,it would be nice to have an idea of the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe? (I'm going to assume that perhaps according to that overview they would be avoidable)

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
honestly, I am surprised devs don't use the "Blank slate" MC more, where you just throw the player in, and use some sort of reason to have MC be a blank slate. (amnesia tends to be a well used one, but you could come up with other reasons, like starting a new life or something).
A lot of them do- there's a reason amnesia is a bit of a meme after all- but I think it's hard to pull off well because it's too easy for a blank slate protagonist to come off as boring or just plain empty. A protagonist with a more defined voice and history is usually more interesting off the bat (there's literally just more to be interested in) and the blank slate writer has to do more work to let the player meaningfully shape him to their tastes. And he has to do it quickly, before they lose interest.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A lot of them do- there's a reason amnesia is a bit of a meme after all- but I think it's hard to pull off well because it's too easy for a blank slate protagonist to come off as boring or just plain empty. A protagonist with a more defined voice and history is usually more interesting off the bat (there's literally just more to be interested in) and the blank slate writer has to do more work to let the player meaningfully shape him to their tastes. And he has to do it quickly, before they lose interest.
True.. I guess when it is done not many devs know to much about how you can do blank slate with a backstory as well. Although... usually you have to make them a lot quieter XD

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
True.. I guess when it is done not many devs know to much about how you can do blank slate with a backstory as well. Although... usually you have to make them a lot quieter XD
Well there has to be a reason in-game why MC wake up and suddenly decide he's going to seduce his whole extended family other than being a NPC forced direct control for plot purpose.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well there has to be a reason in-game why MC wake up and suddenly decide he's going to seduce his whole extended family other than being a NPC forced direct control for plot purpose.
uhhh, you could just have it that they kinda already wanted that... and that the game starts when progression actually happens...

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
TAGs (on release): 3DCG,male protagonist, romance, teasing, vaginal sex, oral sex ,handjob , creampie, dating sim.
More of this will appear as the storyline develops.

As for the harem tag .
I don't think it will work out. The game is moving in the direction of facing consequences for the choices you make. I can try to implement this in the game, but I am afraid that the MC might end up cut into pieces in a garbage bag at the bottom of a lake.

Mc will meet 5 women. This was my assumption at the beginning of writing the script. But this number may change.

It's too early at this point for me to fully answer this question.

Planned tags:

milf, point & click, group sex, footjob, anal sex, titfuck, female domination (it depends on how the MC's character will be shaped )

NOT PLANNED : NTR

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes