VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Good start so far. However I don't like how prior to leaving you are given a choice to continue your relationship with Amanda yet the moment MC moves town he's looking and flirting and kissing with other girls like there's no tomorrow and you can't avoid it no matter what choice you pick. I just wish there was an option to refuse them. Good game nonetheless and I can't wait for future updates! Good luck dev!
I didn't regret Amanda, with her i always felt used like a toy and when it ended up badly she did not drop her husband, she supported you but probably just because she felt some culpability. She will never leave her husband, a quick fuck here and there to have some fun maybe.
Well the MC did not invent the wheel, he's just a simple guy who likes booze and a quick fuck, women like that kind of guy with a dick and no brain, easy to handle and manipulate but to live with, certainly not!

guhuu2203

Feb 13, 2023
The story started quite boring. When Amandas husband find out about the affair, it gets interessting and the fresh start in the new city. The cliffhanger at the end of this update, got me curious. Good work so far, dev. thanks

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
TAGs (on release): 3DCG,male protagonist, romance, teasing, vaginal sex, oral sex ,handjob , creampie, dating sim.
More of this will appear as the storyline develops.

As for the harem tag .
I don't think it will work out. The game is moving in the direction of facing consequences for the choices you make. I can try to implement this in the game, but I am afraid that the MC might end up cut into pieces in a garbage bag at the bottom of a lake.

Mc will meet 5 women. This was my assumption at the beginning of writing the script. But this number may change.

It's too early at this point for me to fully answer this question.

Planned tags:

milf, point & click, group sex, footjob, anal
sex, titfuck, female domination (it depends on how the MC's character will be shaped )

NOT PLANNED : NTR
I hope there is not too many path. It will be to overwhelming for the dev and will result in game got abandoned. Take shadows over manston as example.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
2nd update is tricky to play. Can anyone provide Walkthrough or something? If you guys have figured out.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Different paths needs save naming otherwise it is very difficult to follow a game. By the way, MC is a true idiot.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Different paths needs save naming otherwise it is very difficult to follow a game. By the way, MC is a true idiot.
Seems Kogas gallery unlocker also has a save naming

Reactions: McZoy

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Claims the game is about having consequences to Mc's actions, forces MC to go hunt other girls.
:unsure:

I really enjoyed the first release, but its loosing its charm really quick.

Reactions: qaywsx

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Try clicking on her lips when they change color. WsZ hides extra content behind interactable objects in certain renders.

There is also another one in the kitchen scene (one of the knives hanging on the wall) and the office scene when the MC goes back in to get the keys for the shower room (computer screen).
Nice find keep sharing them I for one can't stand it just having some images blacked out in the gallery.

Did you find the fork when asking Kaitlin to try the food?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Nice find keep sharing them I for one can't stand it just having some images blacked out in the gallery.

Did you find the fork when asking Kaitlin to try the food?
No, to be honest I don't care about the extra renders too much. I grab them when I notice them but I won't go pixel hunting in an AVN.

Reactions: Deckmaster

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't quite experiment with different routes yet, but is there a Kait + Shanon route, or are they mutually exclusive?

Reactions: Deckmaster
Mar 7, 2021
I didn't regret Amanda, with her i always felt used like a toy and when it ended up badly she did not drop her husband, she supported you but probably just because she felt some culpability. She will never leave her husband, a quick fuck here and there to have some fun maybe.
Well the MC did not invent the wheel, he's just a simple guy who likes booze and a quick fuck, women like that kind of guy with a dick and no brain, easy to handle and manipulate but to live with, certainly not!
Well sure, but you should've at least been given the option to, although now that I think of it, staying committed to one person at the very beginning of a romance VN would limit both the story and character progression from the get-go. STILL should've been given the option :p

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
My God this fucking code is a nightmare. Every single choice the dev puts out relies on at least 3 or more previous variable from other choices. I tried going through it to find a more optimal choice after I started getting greyed out choices and I can't make fucking heads or tails about any of it. There are variables that exist on separate files that related to events that happen because of the choices you made 3 scenes ago.

This dev needs to put out an official walkthrough and now.

Though my bet is it'd look more like a flowchart.

scrappy or Sancho1969 I want to ask if one of you could mod this game, but I almost feel bad for exposing you to this hell.

Edit: Also can we talk about how the side characters keep being hotter than the main ones?
Paula and Sophie were both hotter than Amanda. Same with the Bartender at the place he worked security for.

The exception is Kait, but Shanon is just as hot.
The first Club girl was smoking but with the second set of women, the Red dress chick was clearly hotter than Faye.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My God this fucking code is a nightmare. Every single choice the dev puts out relies on at least 3 or more previous variable from other choices. I tried going through it to find a more optimal choice after I started getting greyed out choices and I can't make fucking heads or tails about any of it. There are variables that exist on separate files that related to events that happen because of the choices you made 3 scenes ago.

scrappy or Sancho1969 I want to ask if one of you could mod this game, but I almost feel bad for exposing you to this hell.

Edit: Also can we talk about how the side characters keep being hotter than the main ones?
Paula and Sophie were both hotter than Amanda. Same with the Bartender at the place he worked security for.

The first Club girl was smoking but with the second set of women, the Red dress chick was clearly hotter than Faye.
Never heard of it. Red path/blue path, what could go wrong? All BS aside after a speed read of the thread's first page and seeing this post it would appear the script writing is in "wing it" mode and not preplanned or even storyboarded. That lack of planning is usually not the ideal recipe for success. The real question is, is it worthy of the mass amount of hours it takes to mod a technical VN proper? Only you established fans can answer that as again, I've never heard of the VN before your ping.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Never heard of it. Red path/blue path, what could go wrong? All BS aside after a speed read of the thread's first page and seeing this post it would appear the script writing is in "wing it" mode and not preplanned or even storyboarded. That lack of planning is usually not the ideal recipe for success. The real question is, is it worthy of the mass amount of hours it takes to mod a technical VN proper? Only you established fans can answer that as again, I've never heard of the VN before your ping.
Like I said, I feel bad even suggesting it. I had to play with Director mode open and 5 different rpy's open so I could track variables and make sure that relationships progressed properly. I had to restart the game 6 times because the Auto Save on this is atrocious.

Reactions: qaywsx

Scugnizzo

Feb 6, 2020

I've searched in the code too. I must say in the episode 0 the path to follow is pretty easy to understand but the problem start in the episode 1. However I think I've found a right path to have the max score with all the girls (This isn't a official walkthrough).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes