VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019

Hello.

First, a preview render of a scene I am working on.

Do you remember this presentation?

It's time for a new one.
This will be the end screen with statistics in graphic form, shown at the end of each release. Patrons had seen it, but that was a rough form.
This is what the final version looks like, plus small tweaks here and there. No fireworks. Just information for the player that may be useful to him/her.
I want to include everything in one screen. However, I will explain certain things only to patrons, most likely in an upcoming report.
I will use the Kaitlin screen as an example here.
Here you have an example of 3 different choices and corresponding comments regarding Kait.

The left part of this screen is a comment on the MC's actions, whether he managed to achieve, do something or not.
The lower part is about the MC's overall choices, and the upper part is about the choices/actions towards a particular Li.
This will not apply to all choices, but rather the ones in which something else might have happened. And comments on MC choices that relate to people he has interacted with and who are not Li.
The comments you see are just an example I created for this presentation. I want you to have an idea of what this screen will look like in the end.
That's all.
The rest (what these dashes mean and a few other things) I will explain in the progress report that I will post, most likely on Saturday.
If some of you have specific questions, I invite you to discord, but I do not guarantee that I will answer a given question.
There must be an adequate flow of information (patrons have priority).

WsZ

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686541533856.png
Preview Ep1 part 2.
1686541577939.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1686541653085.png

WCgW Ep1 part2
What's new in this version?
- 729 renders
- added an end screen which, starting with Ep1 p1, will pop up at the end of each version.

1686541855361.png

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 2691560
Preview Ep1 part 2.
View attachment 2691561

View attachment 2691565

WCgW Ep1 part2
What's new in this version?
- 729 renders
- added an end screen which, starting with Ep1 p1, will pop up at the end of each version.

View attachment 2691570
Good news.IMHO one of the best new games of the site

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 1 Part 2] [WsZgamez]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WhatCouldGoWrong-EP1P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The scene after the locker room, between "yeah something like that" and "okay, i'm off" Shannon suddenly has dark lipstick and the next it's gone...

Does this count as "what could go wrong?" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
Just suggestion.
What about Mini Harem? For example if there are 8 Love Interests,4 LI mc can be together with mc at the same time,some only available on throuple path and some only have single route it's similar to some game who had mini harem route like VIRTUES and Bare Witness
And maybe it will be good idea to add planned Pregnancy,especially if it's AVN about romance and wholesome stuff

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686586062125.png
this is one of LI - Amanda.

MC will have to go all out on her to get most of the action in this game.
So far, we have her story through and through.
Hey guys is there some sort of walkthrough? I feel like I'm missing a lot of content despite trying different options.

Dev said:
WsZ said:
As for the harem tag .
I don't think it will work out. The game is moving in the direction of facing consequences for the choices you make. I can try to implement this in the game, but I am afraid that the MC might end up cut into pieces in a garbage bag at the bottom of a lake.
WsZ said:
Of course. What I meant was that the MC could be in trouble the moment one of the LIs discovers that he is having fun with another girl
WsZ said:
That is why the MC has only one choice regarding Amanda. This is how it looks in my script.
What about Mini Harem?

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman

Maevos

May 4, 2019
The scene after the locker room, between "yeah something like that" and "okay, i'm off" Shannon suddenly has dark lipstick and the next it's gone...

Does this count as "what could go wrong?" ;)
Try clicking on her lips when they change color. WsZ hides extra content behind interactable objects in certain renders.

There is also another one in the kitchen scene (one of the knives hanging on the wall) and the office scene when the MC goes back in to get the keys for the shower room (computer screen).

Maevos

May 4, 2019
most of kait's dialogue choices are locked, whats the criteria to have them?
MC has access to two alignments; Red and Blue or Active and Passive (or whatever you want to call them). I am not exactly sure but I believe that certain dialogue options being locked depends on your dominant alignment. This becomes apparent when you meet Fay at the bar for example.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes