VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Good update, Kate and Shannon are hot, but I couldn’t get very far with either of them, did I miss any lewd scenes with them in this update?

You haven't missed anything.

WCgW is not a "game" where after the first contact with the MC, women will spread their legs for him. Through the right choices and character choices (red, blue path), the MC will make girls fall in love with him.

With Amanda, the situation was different. It was her decision. Who knows, maybe if the MC meets a girl with "the right" mindset, they might end up somewhere together.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'history_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
jump expression _game_menu_screen
File "D:\Downloads\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'history_screen'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Ep1part1
Wed Apr 19 15:55:36 2023

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Cool that there are 2 totally different paths here for this update, hope you get the option to stay your course and not back down if you go down the hostile path as I don't think the mc did anything wrong there she brought that scenario on herself.
Game clearly hints that something bad happend to Kaitlin in the past but that ultimately has nothing to do with the mc.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
URM doesnt really help out much here, unless you are willing to change variables and cheat your way through, so we kinda need a WT guide or mod for this game. I missed a chance to gain points with Shannon in one scene for example and I have no idea what I should have done, which is probably why she didn't join Kait and MC at the diner.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
URM doesnt really help out much here, unless you are willing to change variables and cheat your way through, so we kinda need a WT guide or mod for this game. I missed a chance to gain points with Shannon in one scene for example and I have no idea what I should have done, which is probably why she didn't join Kait and MC at the diner.
Me too, maybe it was on the steps, if you went right or left I think I picked the way to make you block her again but she didn’t seem mad about it or maybe it was from kissing her hand, idk

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
About a WT or guide, I won't help you with that for now.

I will paste this short information from one of my posts.

"I also plan to make an end screen on which the player will see in the form of bars - statistics (red, blue and at what stage of the relationship is with a particular girl)."

More information on this for patrons (even includes a graphical presentation — rough version)

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Needs cheating tag. Wife cheats on her husband with the MC just because she thinks her husband "might" have cheated on her. :rolleyes:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As you see
Based on Homer's "Iliad," this epic portrays the battle between the ancient kingdoms of Former mobsters hiding in plain sight and current mobsters protecting their wives.
While visiting the lair of a mobster, dumb horndog MC falls for the gorgeous wife and takes her
in many positions and in many settings, thinking to himself he is the slayer of women.
Safe to say, Achilles - mobster enforcer supreme- is bound to make
many hurtful impressions onto MC.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Pretty bold to release an update without a single lewd scene in it. No offense but the engrish in this one isnt good enough to justify something like that. Poor MC couldnt even get a sympathy handjob from the married woman he was banging(prior chapter) he got beat up for before leaving to a new town.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

URM will show in the upper left if there is a variable to gain points, will also show path variables. If you see a 1 or 2 or something that means there is a variable there. Plus you can just force scenes to with URM.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Pretty bold to release an update without a single lewd scene in it. No offense but the engrish in this one isnt good enough to justify something like that. Poor MC couldnt even get a sympathy handjob from the married woman he was banging(prior chapter) he got beat up for before leaving to a new town.
Other games have done updates without a lewd scene in it

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You haven't missed anything.

WCgW is not a "game" where after the first contact with the MC, women will spread their legs for him. Through the right choices and character choices (red, blue path), the MC will make girls fall in love with him.

With Amanda, the situation was different. It was her decision. Who knows, maybe if the MC meets a girl with "the right" mindset, they might end up somewhere together.
So Kait didn't just steal our wallet, but also blueballed us after all that teasing? Bad girl!

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Stumbled across this, nice game. Interesting concept of having to skip town due to a coward and his hired cheap mobster punks. Definitely hope we'll see Amanda again...

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
couldnt find any of the hidden photos when i played the update, so i cheated and opened up the gallery images folder and found some nice nudes of Shannon and Kate. ill put them in a spoiler folder in case you dont want to see them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MAXIMUM77Times
Jan 7, 2022
Does anyone know of a mod to restore control over transitions in the options screen? Getting pretty fed up having to wait for a fade out/fade in before each line of dialog will display. I mean, it's a good sign that I'm interested enough to be aggravated by the pacing of the reading, but holy shit.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes