VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Hi.

Some information regarding WCgW.
My work on this part of the episode is slowly coming to an end. It's hard for me to say when I will release Ep1 p1, but it largely depends on the proofreader.
Those who have read progress report #7 know what remains for me to do. That is why this is my last post here regarding info about the development of this episode.
I do not want here spam with messages that will contain one sentence, so for those interested I will create a separate room on my discord where I will keep you informed on a regular basis what I have done or what remains to be done.
The next post here will include information on what has changed from the previous version, what I have added, in what quantities (number of renders) and the release dates of this episode.

WsZ

Hello.
I will soon release WCgW Ep1 part 1. When exactly I won't tell you, but I'm doing everything to make it happen as soon as possible.
WCgW Ep1 p1 will be released for tier 2 patrons and only for that tier.
If some of you are wondering why such a change, I urge you to read Ep0 FULL — Release Notes.
Not that I didn't try to fulfil what I announced earlier.
After some time, I will make this version available to the public (this will only happen when the next version will be at 50% -100% - I haven't decided yet. It depends on how long it takes me to get to that point)
The android version, if ready, will be released later.

Now, a few words of what I have added.
Number of renders - 862 (maybe I'll add a few more)
Point & click system in which you will collect 7 images for each gallery. Since this is the 1st part of Ep1, images, and current themes of these galleries will appear in the following parts.
Here you have an example:

This image will appear for a moment - if someone clicks to click, they may miss it. WCgW is an AVN where I put a lot of emphasis on the story.

Choice graphics have changed to this:

I added galleries

What I'm still working on:
Unfortunately, I am still waiting for the last part of the text that I sent to the proofreader.
What I had left to do is the path "B" and "C", the path "A" I typed into renpy, and tested without text.
Make the remaining screens for the point & click system and test it. The rest I have already checked.

If you want to stay up to date, you can find the latest news about WCgW on discord under the "info & links" channel.

WsZ

also from discord:

WCgW Ep1 part1 — Release — $5 Patrons
What's new in this version?
- 865 renders
- few new tracks
- two new love interests
- two new galleries
- point & click system in which player will collect images
- option to set transparency of the dialogue box
- over 5,700 lines of dialogue and code

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
WsZ

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
WsZ

5 love interests and side girls (one of them may become Li, but it depends on Ep0 choice/choices)

Yes, that's my plan, but whether I succeed in doing so, more people need to check WCgW. The Ep0 version can be downloaded from the patron's site, Itchio — it is free.

For this moment, I know how my AVN may end, and I've just started to introduce love interests. I don't know how many episodes there will be, let's hope a lot. You need to know one thing, each episode I can divide into several parts (2-4 depending on how many things I want to show in a given episode).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
One of them, as in one you choose or the player chooses?
I will not comment or reveal what I am working on or will be working on. I answered the previous questions, because some of them have already been asked (some information is on my discord), besides that this is not the place to reveal any plans regarding my work on WCgW.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I will not comment or reveal what I am working on or will be working on. I answered the previous questions, because some of them have already been asked (some information is on my discord), besides that this is not the place to reveal any plans regarding my work on WCgW.
Fair enough.

Reactions: WsZ

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Just have to hope some of our great modders picks it up and make walktrough with multiple routes. Will keep a watch out ;D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are we going to see any more of Amanda or is she not considered a love interest does anyone know.

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
This append after phone call... after first sex scene.......
compress version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Script/Ep0/Scene_06.rpy", line 241, in script
scene s6_48 with dissolve
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'message'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Script/Ep0/Scene_06.rpy", line 241, in script
scene s6_48 with dissolve
File "D:\Algemeen\Read-AA\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "D:\Algemeen\Read-AA\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Algemeen\Read-AA\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "D:\Algemeen\Read-AA\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Algemeen\Read-AA\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Algemeen\Read-AA\WCgW-Ep1part1-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Are we going to see any more of Amanda or is she not considered a love interest does anyone know.
It depends on whether you're asking because you don't want to see more of her, or you can't wait to see more content with her. In any case, there will be more content with her, but a bit later. MC will have several opportunities to see her again.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It depends on whether you're asking because you don't want to see more of her, or you can't wait to see more content with her. In any case, there will be more content with her, but a bit later. MC will have several opportunities to see her again.
the second one she is actually my favourite character so far.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You will play the role of a guy in his late 20s. You work in a workshop for a guy who helped you get out of trouble — the trouble you got into through your own stupidity and hubris.
He meets a beautiful lady and from that moment his life gets complicated.
Who does? The guy you work for? I'm not saying this is a huge thing, but it's kind of weird to change the perspective of your writing twice in three sentences.

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Who does? The guy you work for? I'm not saying this is a huge thing, but it's kind of weird to change the perspective of your writing twice in three sentences.
As you see, this is not my thread. On my patron page I have this:

" You will play the role of a guy in his late 20s. You work in a workshop for a guy who helped you get out of trouble. Life is simple until you meet a beautiful woman who threatens to make your world complicated again. As you uncover more about the world of the main character, his past and his relationships, your role will be to make choices and face their consequences. What Could Go Wrong? "

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As you see, this is not my thread. On my patron page I have this:

" You will play the role of a guy in his late 20s. You work in a workshop for a guy who helped you get out of trouble. Life is simple until you meet a beautiful woman who threatens to make your world complicated again. As you uncover more about the world of the main character, his past and his relationships, your role will be to make choices and face their consequences. What Could Go Wrong? "
If you want that changed, you could report your post just now and ask for a mod to change the ad blurb in the OP.

Reactions: WsZ

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatCouldGoWrong-EP1-P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes