VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I did some testing and it seems like you need to choose a mix of red and blue. Picking all red or all blue will result in her ending things.

My choices were:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i had the option to continue the relationship. You can still end things yourself if you don't want that.
So this path will continue the relationship?
I ask, because I don't want it to end. I play so few VNs that aren't harems, so I would like the one LI I enjoy to not leave lol

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So this path will continue the relationship?
I ask, because I don't want it to end. I play so few VNs that aren't harems, so I would like the one LI I enjoy to not leave lol
Yes, i'm pretty sure. MC still has to leave at the end of the episode but before he does, Amanda kisses him, warns him about messing around with other girls and tells him to call her a lot. It seems like she wants to do things properly this time, not just fuck around.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yes, i'm pretty sure. MC still has to leave at the end of the episode but before he does, Amanda kisses him, warns him about messing around with other girls and tells him to call her a lot. It seems like she wants to do things properly this time, not just fuck around.
once a cheater, always a cheater
where is the guarantee that she will not listen to her slut girlfriend again and will not assault the new mechanic after the first quarrel with the MC?)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
once a cheater, always a cheater
where is the guarantee that she will not listen to her slut girlfriend again and will not assault the new mechanic after the first quarrel with the MC?)
Her husband cheated on her first. Like the complete prick he is. Tit for tat. As they say.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
She had no proof of his infidelity. She just assumed. And on the basis of these assumptions, she decided to cheat on him with the first comer.
Pfft. We as players saw it and you still want to defend him? Also, he basically admitted to it, when he said she didn't have proof. Anyway, don't really give a shit. He's still a piece of shit and we got the girl. So, fuck him.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Pfft. We as players saw it and you still want to defend him? Also, he basically admitted to it, when he said she didn't have proof. Anyway, don't really give a shit. He's still a piece of shit and we got the girl. So, fuck him.
I'm not arguing that he's a piece of shit, much less defending him.
I'm just saying she's no better than him.

edit:
You correctly mentioned that the players saw his betrayal.
But she didn't see it. Her decision is based on a guess.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not arguing that he's a piece of shit, much less defending him.
I'm just saying she's no better than him.
Fair enough. You can believe as you wish. No sweat off my balls. We see it differently is all. Maybe it's the fact that I enjoy cucking a dumb fuck. We'll also see what happens with her as the story progresses. But, I doubt I'll continue playing it either way.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the only mistake she made was in not hiring a PI to get proof for her like her shitbag husband did. hope that MC really gets to beat the shit outta pussy boy husband though. that coward has more than earned his future ass whoopin.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
idk tags looks good but that no harem tag...will this be another game where dev will promise no ntr and add there technicaly not NTR but sex with other dudes cause one LI found out that u have another girl atc....how MFF would implement than when u will be able to romance only one girl? atc...

in another game what i wanted try dev promised no NTR to and than later make one LIs fuck for money on cam.... cant trus nobody today :)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: IRebel and m4pII

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Well as in any case as this when it is in front of any man that isn't GAY AF when faced with a bitch as thirsty and slutty as this chicken head is and continues to be each time we see her. With what is given in the chic present I dont see nothing but what is the TRUTH, In this moment, EVERY GUY IS GONNA SMASH THAT SITTING AND HAVING HER READY FOR HIS COCK! WHERE IS ANOTHER ENGGAME, NOPE NOT ONE. THE CHEATING WHORE WILL GET HER CUNT FILLED AND NO WAY ELSE ABOUT IT!!! If any dude says different he is a LIAR
View attachment 2027544 View attachment 2027553 View attachment 2027554
Been there in real life and I turned her down. Would never have been able to look myself in the mirror again otherwise and it would have tainted any future relationships I have had. If you want your marriage vows to mean anything then you have to expect the same of your sexual partners. If she truly wanted to sleep with other people then the right thing to do would be to end her marriage first. I'm guessing you have never been in a committed and mature relationship,
from your point of view. Not saying that you are wrong just that others have a different perspective.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
For those who don't like being forced to be with a particular chick, I'm planning to add the option to skip Ep0 when Ep1 is released.
I was reading the forums to decide whether your visual novel would match my interests. I was going to dump it until you said the above. My only concern is does this mean it never happened for me or I simply didn't see it. Huge difference.
2nd question is regarding the group sex tag. Is it clearly avoidable or will it be canon because the story requires it?
I am pretty easy. I don't care what kinks you put in here as long as they are optional and I have the choice that they never happened for me

Reactions: ktunga and bruce555

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676611789287.png
Babe: Look into my eyes and repeat after me:
Nothing could go wrong. Nothing would go wrong. Everything is fantastic. Everything be bliss.
1676611729025.png

Ep1 Public Progress Report #2
Hello.
This information is for those who are interested in knowing how things are going with the upcoming update.
Part 1 of ep1 will have 2 scenes.
I've divided scene #2 into parts, too, to make it easier to show what point of work I'm currently at.
Scene #1 is ready.
Part 1 and 2 of scene #2 too.

1676611744283.png

If I render everything I have left from part 3, I will have more than 560 renders.

I started writing 4th — the last part of scene #2. This scene requires the most work due to the fact that there will be 3 separate events.

I don't want to reveal too much, but based on previous events, the MC will go to the next location (which I have already created, but I need to populate it), with girl A, or with girl B, or they all go there.

In this part of the episode, there will be many more choices and dialogues to choose from. In Ep0, I wanted to present as quickly as possible the events that led to the situation in which the MC is currently.

1676611980104.png
Preview #3 Ep1:
1676611757445.png

Preview #2 Ep1
Hello.
Here is the picture from her gallery:

1676611767250.png
Hi.
Now I'm going to share something about Ep1 and about VN as a whole.
So, in Ep0, I had to/wanted to pack in as much information/events as possible.
Part 1 of ep1 will have 2 scenes.
I've divided scene #2 into parts, too, to make it easier to show
what point of work I'm currently at.

I don't want to reveal too much, but based on previous events,
the MC will go to the next location (which I have already created,
but I need to populate it), with girl A, or with girl B, or they all go there.

Also, in this part of the episode, there will be many more choices and dialogues to choose from.
In Ep0, I wanted to present as quickly as possible the events that led to the situation in which the MC is currently.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes