VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Use normal version. If the same error occurs, then I will deal with it.
There is nothing wrong with the compressed version, I tested it, no crashes, and no errors anywhere. Compressing doesn't even touch the files which are throwing the errors. I get no crash in either version. Tested both playing normal, and tested both tab/skipping.

File "game/Script/Ep0/Scene_06.rpy", line 241, in script
scene s6_48 with dissolve
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'message'

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone know of a mod to restore control over transitions in the options screen? Getting pretty fed up having to wait for a fade out/fade in before each line of dialog will display. I mean, it's a good sign that I'm interested enough to be aggravated by the pacing of the reading, but holy shit.
Do you mean like "skip"?

Get something like Unrenforall, Unren, Unren Ultrahack. Get one of those, place in the folder where the exe is, run the bat file, select option 5, close, now you can tab skip.

Also, set text speed and auto forward time all the way to the right, you will have instant text on screen.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
At the diner with no dialogue and just the two women staring at MC. If theres supposed to be dialogue here its not, and I cant progress.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
any sex in the new update? Last update seemed to have so much, but I didn't get one lewd scene in this one. Not complaining just want to know

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's well written, the models are great, but if in the beginning it was quite funny, i realised that the choices you have don't really give you much difference, you are forced to fuck Amanda because it's a cheating/cuckhold story. In fact this is why i ended up by not liking it, this is how it went wrong for me !!
Despite the quality, i just hate that story and i don't know why there is a romance tag as the two mostly behave like two horny dogs in a back alley. There was not much intimate and love talking, just facts and problems, well they are two frustrated people who wanna fuck, i can't feel any passion unfortunately.
After a while when i saw the drama coming with Mark spying on his wife, i gave up, not for me, sorry!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
That was awesome,you got my attention Dev. Looking forward to the next episode/Chapter

Also I like the dynamic between the MC and Kait. The back and forth banter is fun "you amature!" "you drunk! "I much prefer that over the lovey dovey stuff. But I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before Amanda shows up and ruins the MCs life again:rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: WsZ

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
TAGs (on release): 3DCG,male protagonist, romance, teasing, vaginal sex, oral sex ,handjob , creampie, dating sim.
More of this will appear as the storyline develops.

As for the harem tag .
I don't think it will work out. The game is moving in the direction of facing consequences for the choices you make. I can try to implement this in the game, but I am afraid that the MC might end up cut into pieces in a garbage bag at the bottom of a lake.

Mc will meet 5 women. This was my assumption at the beginning of writing the script. But this number may change.

It's too early at this point for me to fully answer this question.

Planned tags:

milf, point & click, group sex, footjob, anal sex, titfuck, female domination (it depends on how the MC's character will be shaped )

NOT PLANNED : NTR
Harem is not going to work for a story that actually has choices with actual consequences. It's honestly perfect as it is rn and Imo harem will ruin a game like this.
Of course this is your game and u can still do it if u please to but like u said yourself it won't work. Either way tho I'm really enjoying the game so far, you did an excellent job(y)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's well written, the models are great, but if in the beginning it was quite funny, i realised that the choices you have don't really give you much difference, you are forced to fuck Amanda because it's a cheating/cuckhold story. In fact this is why i ended up by not liking it, this is how it went wrong for me !!
Despite the quality, i just hate that story and i don't know why there is a romance tag as the two mostly behave like two horny dogs in a back alley. There was not much intimate and love talking, just facts and problems, well they are two frustrated people who wanna fuck, i can't feel any passion unfortunately.
After a while when i saw the drama coming with Mark spying on his wife, i gave up, not for me, sorry!
Did u even finish the episode?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I am not sure about this one. Is each Chapter going to have different LI's? This not being a "harem game" will be difficult choosing whom the MC will want in the end, although I think it would be best to at least have one or two poly romances in the end so it would be a little bit easier to choose whom you want in the end.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
wow that's really good amount of content since the initial release (last time I checked upon it), and I have to say this game is absolutely underrated given the quality. Can't wait for more. Though I am somewhat bummed that just as I got invested in Amanda we had to be separated... not cool

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well this looks very promising, but a very competent modder will be needed to find out about the routes.
That would be perfect for a Sancho1969 mod.

Any way, this is a great start and i think i will become a patron in May.

Reactions: TheDick69+
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes