VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is it possible to fuck any girl besides Amanda yet? I tried playing around a bit but I'm getting nowhere. Have I missed something or can I stop looking?

Reactions: Ash_Knight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Finished playing through this for the first time... Renders were good but after finishing I just didnt enjoy it.

There is almost no feedback to what the choices are doing, if you select one or the other the immediate scenes after are the same so you dont really know what is changing or influencing anything else.

After playing through and looking at the gallery I'm missing like 85% of the scenes...that doesnt feel good. I get its supposed to be a solo route kind of thing, but after playing I couldnt even tell you which girl my choices were leading you to.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
AWESOME VN! Love it! And Amanda is my fav! Keep up your great work dev. :love:

But the forced Kaitlin shit is horrible! Its a KN. I hate her.

PS
I HATE Kaitlin.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There is almost no feedback to what the choices are doing, if you select one or the other the immediate scenes after are the same so you dont really know what is changing or influencing anything else.
I peeked into the images folder and apparently I was missing quite a bit of Shanon dialogue, even though I was trying very hard with her. Even with URM it's impossible for me to figure out what's going wrong. There is literally no feedback until you get to the greyed out choices.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Amanda is the focus all the way until you reach another town ...
out there, it is still foreplay county galore.
Ok, I guess the game doesn't interest me. If it isn't a harem game, I'd rather know which LI I like (if by some chance I only like one) and focus on her and skip the others. If I'm not going to meet most of the LIs until well after the first one, the only viable option would be for her to be the only LI I'm interested in. Certainly I'm not going to try to see if it's so or if I like another one more.

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
There is a problem with the code in the "ep1_scene_03abc" file. If you don't have enough points with Amanda then you should be on friends path but this:

if EP0_S13_CHOICE_2 == True:
$ Am_frph = True
$ Am_ph = False
else:
$ Am_frph = False
$ Am_ph = True

sends you on romance path instead because you don't get the second choice in previous episode and the value is set to the default which is "false". To fix it, it is not enough to just change it here but also the variable set in the choice file for episode 0 and the script of previous episode (just change "false" to "true" and the other way around). With this files everything should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuhullin

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Wish there was an LI that had a differant body type. From the photos they are look to have EE breasts and a big butt. Just a suggestion for maybe the next time ya make a game. Be a bit more different with the LIs maybe more people would try the game out.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just suggestion.
What about Mini Harem? For example if there are 8 Love Interests,4 LI mc can be together with mc at the same time,some only available on throuple path and some only have single route it's similar to some game who had mini harem route like VIRTUES and Bare Witness
And maybe it will be good idea to add planned Pregnancy,especially if it's AVN about romance and wholesome stuff
3 words:

Romance. Pregnancy. Harem.

Pick the one that doesn't belong in the group. This shouldn't be a challenge, it's not a trick question.

Reactions: operamini

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god the second part was so good, no sex but i don't need it if the story is good.
Good by Amanda you were just a mistake, I had a great pleasure to piss off Keit and Shannon, i don't like them, i hate that kind of skechy girls because you can never rely on them. But my god i have encountered Fay, oh my !!! That's a woman, even if it takes years to just have more than a kiss i'm in.:love:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
3 words:

Romance. Pregnancy. Harem.

Pick the one that doesn't belong in the group. This shouldn't be a challenge, it's not a trick question.
You're obviously being snarky here so let's check it out... There're 509 romance/harem games on this forum alone. Nearly 1/2 of all harem games found here have the romance tag, and 1/4th of romance games have the harem tag so apparently it is a challenge. So which one doesn't belong? Must be pregnancy because there are far fewer romance/pregnancy & harem/pregnancy games than any other combination. No idea where people get the idea that the harem genre can't involve romance, but it's a good idea to remember that harem on this website also includes polyamory under its umbrella. Don't get biased by your preference for monogamy.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Was there anyway to hookup with that short haired redhead in the bar, cause of course I struck out. These choices are way to hard to know what to pick and to see any progress with any of the girls. Basically this game cannot be played without a mod unless you like having most of your choices greyed out and can only make 1 choice. Beginning of game was great but this update was just a cock tease

Mar 7, 2021
Good start so far. However I don't like how prior to leaving you are given a choice to continue your relationship with Amanda yet the moment MC moves town he's looking and flirting and kissing with other girls like there's no tomorrow and you can't avoid it no matter what choice you pick. I just wish there was an option to refuse them. Good game nonetheless and I can't wait for future updates! Good luck dev!

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes