What happened to the MMD thread this time?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, loli and shota are 100% legal in America, provided they're not based on real people and/or are not indistinguishable from a real child.
No one should give or take legal advice on an anonymous forum. Especially a forum that is already skirting legal issues.

You are incorrect, they are not 100% legal in the United States.

is in the books and enforceable by federal courts.

§1466A. Obscene visual representations of the sexual abuse of children
(a) In General.-Any person who, in a circumstance described in subsection (d), knowingly produces, distributes, receives, or possesses with intent to distribute, a visual depiction of any kind, including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture, or painting, that-

(1)(A) depicts a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct; and
(B) is obscene; or
(2)(A) depicts an image that is, or appears to be, of a minor engaging in graphic bestiality, sadistic or masochistic abuse, or sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex; and
(B) lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value;

Reactions: anne O'nymous

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
No one should give or take legal advice on an anonymous forum. Especially a forum that is already skirting legal issues.

You are incorrect, they are not 100% legal in the United States.

is in the books and enforceable by federal courts.

§1466A. Obscene visual representations of the sexual abuse of children
(a) In General.-Any person who, in a circumstance described in subsection (d), knowingly produces, distributes, receives, or possesses with intent to distribute, a visual depiction of any kind, including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture, or painting, that-

(1)(A) depicts a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct; and
(B) is obscene; or
(2)(A) depicts an image that is, or appears to be, of a minor engaging in graphic bestiality, sadistic or masochistic abuse, or sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex; and
(B) lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value;
Loli/shota is only illegal if it depicts a REAL minor or is indistinguishable from one, which everyone already knew, seriously are we using this outdated copy paste like the retard twitter users who get proven wrong everytime, if the US government cared about lolicon ALOT of people on here would be arrested and the site with its 44 pages of loli tagged threads would be wiped completely

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Loli/shota is only illegal if it depicts a REAL minor or is indistinguishable from one, which everyone already knew, seriously are we using this outdated copy paste like the retard twitter users who get proven wrong everytime, if the US government cared about lolicon ALOT of people on here would be arrested and the site with its 44 pages of loli tagged threads would be wiped completely

Again. You are wrong. So is that "attorney" who quoted Ashcroft decision. The whole reason why Congress passed the PROTECT ACT of 2003 was in direct response to the Supreme Court decision in Ashcroft in 2002.

Also, this site is not in US jurisdiction.

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020

that the thing dude, there are a lot of retards on here who get triggered by loli drawings because it affects they high moralism but hey! having an oversize dog raping a woman is totally fine because is just fiction but a loli/shota drawing which is fiction as well is a big no.

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
Again. You are wrong. So is that "attorney" who quoted Ashcroft decision. The whole reason why Congress passed the PROTECT ACT of 2003 was in direct response to the Supreme Court decision in Ashcroft in 2002.

Also, this site is not in US jurisdiction.
it really shouldnt be that hard to understand that the media you can easily search up on hundreds of thousands of sites on the web is legal, take nhentai for example with its whopping 90k tagged media with what you're saying is essentially cp, at the end of the day if loli/shota was deemed cp or taken anywhere near as seriously you wouldnt be able to find it by browsing your average hentai site all of which being allowed in the US it is all enforced purely from morals of the owners of whatever said host is, wether they allowed it or not wouldnt change anything

even if you did argue it was illegal feds arent gonna do anything unless you give them a reason IE getting involved with actual children stuff its stupid to try to use as a point cause you know it too they dont give a shit, you dont see admitted cons getting arrested for their loli collection its what they do with irl.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
it really shouldnt be that hard to understand that the media you can easily search up on hundreds of thousands of sites on the web is legal, take nhentai for example with its whopping 90k tagged media with what you're saying is essentially cp, at the end of the day if loli/shota was deemed cp or taken anywhere near as seriously you wouldnt be able to find it by browsing your average hentai site all of which being allowed in the US it is all enforced purely from morals of the owners of whatever said host is, wether they allowed it or not wouldnt change anything
Again, the guy said loli and shota was 100% legal in the US. That is incorrect.
"Drawings"
"Cartoon"
"Paintings"
do not imply "realistic"

I linked the law.
Here's the US DOJ page that addresses that law:

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
yea our bad its actually 99.5% legal whoops
Bro, you're quite strange. No matter what you say, unless you're in Japan, even if it's fictional content, whether it's fantasy or realistic, most websites basically don't allow it. After all, there are many fake moralists who will criticize. And F95 is already a website that's on the edge, so it's better to be extra careful. No matter what you say about the legality of fictional works, have you seen any website that dares to publish them openly? So, certain rules are necessary to avoid trouble.

PS. Of course, if you want to destroy F95, go ahead and flood the site with the content you think is legal. Post it in all kinds of threads.

lottefish

Nov 25, 2022
Actually, the problem with "past MMD discussion threads" can be solved by blocking individual users.
However, you guys have chosen to block the entire thread.

Of course, this is also a solution, but it's a bit extreme.
But since you guys have chosen the latter, could you please post a notice informing people that MMD is no longer allowed here?

Because some of the blocked threads apparently don't have underage characters, plus a certain “Mod” who talks very badly, which makes me think that the problem isn't underage characters, but MMD being targeted.

And I've seen people start "new MMD threads" and then immediately get blocked, which I don't understand.
So instead of just locking the thread and pretending that the problem is solved, why don't you guys face the problem professionally?

I'm sure there are a lot of people who have a lot of questions, so I'd like to ask you to make an announcement to answer 3 questions.
1. Is this place going to be permanently banned from MMD?
(If it is, some of the users here can abandon this place, and you guys won't need to deal with related matters in the future, which is good for all of us.)
2. If not, then why are new threads blocked?
3. What's the deal with threads that are blocked without minors content?

I'd like to see you guys post an announcement answering these questions, specifically stating the direction of the forum in the future, rather than mocking each other one by one here.

Also, "someone" who doesn't even know what respect is and has obvious biases has no business being an "Mod".
Especially when everyone in the world doesn't know him, but strangely knows that he's the kind of person who hates MMD.
Because his presence only diminishes the credibility of this forum.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Actually, the problem with "past MMD discussion threads" can be solved by blocking individual users.
They've done this over and over and over again.
They've placed warnings in the threads.
They've locked down the threads for period(s) at a time and said if things don't straighten up, then more aggressive measures will be used.

Many of the things people have said that the mods should have done instead of removing the thread, the mods have already done many times in the past. And yet the problems continued.

At some point, people run out of chances.

It's not conspiracy.
It's not targeting.

Reactions: Silentce

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
However, you guys have chosen to block the entire thread.

Of course, this is also a solution, but it's a bit extreme.
But since you guys have chosen the latter, could you please post a notice informing people that MMD is no longer allowed here?

Because some of the blocked threads apparently don't have underage characters, plus a certain “Mod” who talks very badly, which makes me think that the problem isn't underage characters, but MMD being targeted.

And I've seen people start "new MMD threads" and then immediately get blocked, which I don't understand.
So instead of just locking the thread and pretending that the problem is solved, why don't you guys face the problem professionally?

I'm sure there are a lot of people who have a lot of questions, so I'd like to ask you to make an announcement to answer 3 questions.
1. Is this place going to be permanently banned from MMD?
(If it is, some of the users here can abandon this place, and you guys won't need to deal with related matters in the future, which is good for all of us.)
2. If not, then why are new threads blocked?
3. What's the deal with threads that are blocked without minors content?

I'd like to see you guys post an announcement answering these questions, specifically stating the direction of the forum in the future, rather than mocking each other one by one here.
I've got no skin in the game here as I never visited any of those threads, I've just been enjoying the back and forth here, but I do agree with some (Keyword, some) of this. At the very least, it seems like some addendums might be necessary to the rules.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
It was the best until the general thread got blown up, and honestly unless the similiar thread doesn't pop up I'm probably ditching this site.
I was originally planning to make individual request/sharing threads for artists but after some scrolling I found out you not only have to get approved to make the threads work(which there are like a few hundred threads not even approved) and it's going to be a giant hassle to do so for every single stuff we have to upload. I'm not going through that
Huh you don't need approval to post a request. The reason why there are hundreds of threads in request are is because either no one provided content or simply no one reported that there is shared content. I know a general sharing thread is more easy but tbh as long someone request a thread and provides little content and after that reports it you get your thread asap moved into release area. Even if you don't follow the template and only share stuff we will make a thread and release it and there you can share stuff ofc only for the specific artist and no R7 stuff.

Reactions: Silentce
Dec 25, 2017
A lot of people thinks MMD is targeted, but it is not, I can see many MMD collection threads in the animation group from a given artist, not removed.

It is just the rules.
For exmaple, the wannamoyu thread contained non allowed chinese file host links, and also non-english comments. My theoriy is that is why it was deleted. I recreated that according to the rules, reported it as an animation update, and it is not yet deleted and I am not yet blocked. I plan to moderate that thread to be according to rules by reporting all comments and shares that are violating the rules. Hopefully the moderators will not be lazy, and handle/delete those separate comments, or give me moderation rights for that thread.

Also, it does not matter what the US laws says about loli. Or the japanese, or my EU country (which BTW allows 2D drawings but not 3D realistic lolis)

What matters is whats in this site rules, which are independent of any government, and is decided by the site owners.

This is only my opinion of course.

rules.

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
Bro, you're quite strange. No matter what you say, unless you're in Japan, even if it's fictional content, whether it's fantasy or realistic, most websites basically don't allow it. After all, there are many fake moralists who will criticize. And F95 is already a website that's on the edge, so it's better to be extra careful. No matter what you say about the legality of fictional works, have you seen any website that dares to publish them openly? So, certain rules are necessary to avoid trouble.

PS. Of course, if you want to destroy F95, go ahead and flood the site with the content you think is legal. Post it in all kinds of threads.
Yes I've seen many websites that publish it openly, I even gave an example that was literally my point, this website is also one that openly publishes it

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
A lot of people thinks MMD is targeted, but it is not, I can see many MMD collection threads in the animation group from a given artist, not removed.

It is just the rules.
For exmaple, the wannamoyu thread contained non allowed chinese file host links, and also non-english comments. My theoriy is that is why it was deleted. I recreated that according to the rules, reported it as an animation update, and it is not yet deleted and I am not yet blocked. I plan to moderate that thread to be according to rules by reporting all comments and shares that are violating the rules. Hopefully the moderators will not be lazy, and handle/delete those separate comments, or give me moderation rights for that thread.

Also, it does not matter what the US laws says about loli. Or the japanese, or my EU country (which BTW allows 2D drawings but not 3D realistic lolis)

What matters is whats in this site rules, which are independent of any government, and is decided by the site owners.

This is only my opinion of course.

rules.
Yes, this. We aren't banning MMD altogether, we are just banning the MMD sharing thread which was a mix of multiple artists. So, content threads (threads in comic/animation request) of specific artist are fine and if they dont break rules like Rule 7 then they will be moved to Comic/animations release forum by moderators or uploaders after making the necessary changes to thread template and adding mirrors if needed.