What happened to the MMD thread this time?

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Honestly, I took a quick look, but I don't fully understand the reason. It seems like it might be related to violating Rule 7. Just to clarify, as far as I know, Japan is the only place that allows content like loli/shota in fictional forms (manga/2D/3D) with some restrictions, while other countries, especially in Europe and America, don't allow it. If such content is reported or investigated, it can cause significant trouble for the website. Recently, there have been more and more requests for that kind of content in MMD share posts. I really think if people want to request it, fine, but if you’re going to share it, why not just do it privately through messages? Posting it openly is asking for trouble. F95 is a well-known site, and unless people want it to get shut down, it's better to follow the rules.

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
Honestly, I took a quick look, but I don't fully understand the reason. It seems like it might be related to violating Rule 7. Just to clarify, as far as I know, Japan is the only place that allows content like loli/shota in fictional forms (manga/2D/3D) with some restrictions, while other countries, especially in Europe and America, don't allow it. If such content is reported or investigated, it can cause significant trouble for the website. Recently, there have been more and more requests for that kind of content in MMD share posts. I really think if people want to request it, fine, but if you’re going to share it, why not just do it privately through messages? Posting it openly is asking for trouble. F95 is a well-known site, and unless people want it to get shut down, it's better to follow the rules.
loli and shota arent illegal in the US at all its purely just the staff here having retard morals towards drawings and we all have to face the wrath because of it. I mean you can post stuff like gore, animal abuse ect as long as its fictional so the bias is clear thing is it wasnt moderated until very recently so they basically let a culture build up in peace then out of nowhere destroyed it

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
loli and shota arent illegal in the US at all its purely just the staff here having retard morals towards drawings and we all have to face the wrath because of it. I mean you can post stuff like gore, animal abuse ect as long as its fictional so the bias is clear thing is it wasnt moderated until very recently so they basically let a culture build up in peace then out of nowhere destroyed it
Even if it's fictional, as long as it involves sexual content, a bunch of hypocritical moralists will come and criticize it. Otherwise, Japan's Fantia wouldn't have faced pressure from VISA, leading them to stop accepting those credit cards and only accept their own. The same goes for Patreon, where restrictions are increasing because it all comes down to money. We understand the difference between fantasy and reality, but these so-called moral authorities don’t see it that way, and their opinions seem laughable to us.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
No, I say again. Since you guys deleted the previous thread on your own, it is your responsibility to create a thread like the previous one.

If you don't make one, I will make one; if it is erased 10 times, I will just make it again 11 times. There are multiple ways to get around this, including technical ways to get around being blocked. Would you understand that it would be wiser for you to prepare a thread in the previous format on your own responsibility, rather than spending your effort on such a weasel word?
Ok have fun bro

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
A few regular uploaders of the thread and myself are giving Matrix a try. If you haven't heard of it, it's sort of a discord clone but also not really. Less likely to be shut down like a discord server anyways. invite is here

I have most of the thread archived and will slowly re-upload stuff there.

Don't really want to get into the drama of things, it seems that most of the mods aren't interested in MMD, so spending time policing the nonsense the thread produces is understandably not something they wish to do. Hard to argue with that. I also hadn't checked the thread in a few days so have no idea what even went down. From the sound of it though, we survived the great puzzle incident of 2024 only to be done in by good ol' rule 7. Bit of a shame really, I thought something more bizzare and hilarious would have brought the end to the thread.

Also, to be completely fair, that thread was a huge mess. Even as someone who does like mmd, I can't deny that trying to keep everything organized in the index was a bit of a chore. I always worried what would happen after I reached a few thousand lines in the excel sheet and it becomes less and less usable. It was hard to leave because it kinda worked, and doing something else would take effort, but deleting the thread and forcing us to find a way to better organize this stuff may end up being for the better.

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
A few regular uploaders of the thread and myself are giving Matrix a try. If you haven't heard of it, it's sort of a discord clone but also not really. Less likely to be shut down like a discord server anyways. invite is here

I would really love to try, but the hassle of installing a new app and making a new id is already a damn big chore and a wall for me, I'll give a peek if anything else fails

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
God, the amount of 10yo self absorbed brats in this thread explode the limits.

They can't anymore access a thread, and instead of being mad against the handful of brainless idiots who crashed the said thread, they goes after the staff and moderation who preserved the peace of mind of the 8 millions members that didn't cared about it. All this while speaking like if their own life was threatened, and would come to an end in the following hours, because to the thread disappearing.

In all honesty, I have only one thing to say to all those who claimed that they'll move to another site because of this: Good bye, we will not miss you.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I would really love to try, but the hassle of installing a new app and making a new id is already a damn big chore and a wall for me, I'll give a peek if anything else fails
If you think installing an app is a chore, imagine what the mods went through with a thread that was causing them constant issues. (Not saying one can't be upset it's gone. Just to look beyond yourselves a bit.)

Dec 25, 2017
I wonder why the dedicated artist moyuu-wannamoyu-mmd.185136 thread was deleted too?
I am pretty sure that artists never did loli, all of those videos are also on youtube, the SFW versions.
Anyway, there are other MMD threads, like shuishui that was not deleted. So maybe its the format of the opening post?
I am happy to add it the same way as a collection thread as those other MMDs, if I knew it wont be deleted.

Sub-T

Nov 9, 2021
Calling people childish, immature, brats etc while acting high and mighty for being called out for not doing what moderators are supposed to do is the very definition of immaturity and also speaks volumes on how you all just do not care for open discussion or reason on the matter. A "good riddance" attitude only proves we are right about this and the fact that the only thing you can do is hurl abuse and lay insults helps show who is in the wrong. You can't counter the argument so you have to attack the people making complaints because you refuse to own up to bad moderation as it would make you look bad, not that you haven't done a great job of looking like fools already with your own words and actions

If you don't care for being called out at least have the decency to have a good reason for deleting threads and NOT just banning the ones causing trouble. While not on the same severity, what you're doing is equivalent of continuously choosing to kill cancer patients instead of removing the tumours. Of course people are going to lash out when this isn't the first time it's happened and isn't the first time you've refused to address it other than "lol it's our website retards, deal with it or get the fuck out we don't care!"

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023

Don't really want to get into the drama of things, it seems that most of the mods aren't interested in MMD, so spending time policing the nonsense the thread produces is understandably not something they wish to do. Hard to argue with that. I also hadn't checked the thread in a few days so have no idea what even went down. From the sound of it though, we survived the great puzzle incident of 2024 only to be done in by good ol' rule 7. Bit of a shame really, I thought something more bizzare and hilarious would have brought the end to the thread.

Also, to be completely fair, that thread was a huge mess. Even as someone who does like mmd, I can't deny that trying to keep everything organized in the index was a bit of a chore. I always worried what would happen after I reached a few thousand lines in the excel sheet and it becomes less and less usable. It was hard to leave because it kinda worked, and doing something else would take effort, but deleting the thread and forcing us to find a way to better organize this stuff may end up being for the better.
I'm just curious why you don't use Discord, since it's the most popular app.

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
Calling people childish, immature, brats etc while acting high and mighty for being called out for not doing what moderators are supposed to do is the very definition of immaturity and also speaks volumes on how you all just do not care for open discussion or reason on the matter. A "good riddance" attitude only proves we are right about this and the fact that the only thing you can do is hurl abuse and lay insults helps show who is in the wrong. You can't counter the argument so you have to attack the people making complaints because you refuse to own up to bad moderation as it would make you look bad, not that you haven't done a great job of looking like fools already with your own words and actions

If you don't care for being called out at least have the decency to have a good reason for deleting threads and NOT just banning the ones causing trouble. While not on the same severity, what you're doing is equivalent of continuously choosing to kill cancer patients instead of removing the tumours. Of course people are going to lash out when this isn't the first time it's happened and isn't the first time you've refused to address it other than "lol it's our website retards, deal with it or get the fuck out we don't care!"
My exact thoughts with this entire situation, instead of the mods addressing actual valid criticism (the double standards towards these threads and laziness) they just laugh in our face and their dick munching helpers come in and add to the fire like they ain't gonna let you hit lil bro XD

I remember I called out Ryahn one time for owning loli threads then he claimed it was because it was 2018 then I sent a link to one he made in feb this year (still up btw) and then he just muted my account

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021
God, the amount of 10yo self absorbed brats in this thread explode the limits.

They can't anymore access a thread, and instead of being mad against the handful of brainless idiots who crashed the said thread, they goes after the staff and moderation who preserved the peace of mind of the 8 millions members that didn't cared about it. All this while speaking like if their own life was threatened, and would come to an end in the following hours, because to the thread disappearing.

In all honesty, I have only one thing to say to all those who claimed that they'll move to another site because of this: Good bye, we will not miss you.
Why couldn't the moderators punish this handful of idiots you mention? Instead you punished literally everyone. Many people reported inappropriate content or admonished other users because they cared about their thread.