Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edge654

Oct 24, 2021
I am having issue on the main quest where it tells me to sleep in my own room in the city with thesound on. I have kept sleeping in the room and nothing happens. Any help or is that the end for this version?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
He was taken by the police , because of the baby .
step 1 goto the court step 2 go on the laptop you will see a link publc post or something step 3 go back to the court step 4 raise public opinion step 5 go back to court (i forget what the link says) but click on that

Reactions: Wolfje61

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
can anyone share patron version if possible please ? there are some exclusive scenes i really would want to see, thanks

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
that is highly unlikely considering the dev controls this thread and is active on it
Wrong the staff controls the thread and depending on which staff member is the thread owner they may or may not post the Patreon version if the dev is active in the thread. But if someone was to share the Patreon version they will update the thread and post download links for it. While some dev's do get ownership of the thread the staff still controls it and will revoke a dev's thread ownership if they don't follow the guidelines the staff gives them.
Nope it happens but nope not a pirate site
This place absolutely is a pirate site. Just ask the staff here.

Last edited:

Classmate_Liu

Feb 25, 2024
hi 3 l have a questiom

1.)Could you tell me which one is that route supposed to be Darius ?

2.) Could you tell me which one is that route supposed to be Math teacher

3.)Anyone know how can ?
z 2024-02-28 o 15.29.10.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhatIsReal-0.57
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: __1994___

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So are there alternate routes planned? It would be interesting to play a real home wrecker who literally steals her father from her mother, or just runs away with him or becomes a kept kitten for both her parents. Even some kind of loyalty system would be interesting - if you just sleep with one person I mean. Or something for those who only like lesbian content.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
So are there alternate routes planned? It would be interesting to play a real home wrecker who literally steals her father from her mother, or just runs away with him or becomes a kept kitten for both her parents. Even some kind of loyalty system would be interesting - if you just sleep with one person I mean. Or something for those who only like lesbian content.
id like to see a "daddy's girl" route

zacks

Sep 24, 2017
Welcome Jena on Sunday early morning from your room (city) sound on i get a black screen?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes