What trope are you tired of seeing in adult games?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Be more Realistic, Harem bullshit, loli bullshit with no fantasy or regular same story element, the typical incest mom - son daughter - dad boring story who all begins same and ends same

Reactions: Ceesko

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The trope that annoys me the most are the same family, different universes in every incest game.

Mom: Bombshell. The definition of milf. Big tits, big ass, and the personality she has is making you clean you room and being sexually repressed. "Oh Timmy, I was just walking by and you left your door open even though you're naked. I know I shouldn't look, but your BIG FAT SON DICK makes me so wet!" Then she masturbates after seeing her son's penis while the son ALSO walks by with the door left open. Its all very lazy, samey, and I'd love to see a flat-chested mom for once. Or even SHORT. Why are all mom's 6ft tall?

Older Sister: She's bitchy. She smokes. She parties. She's got a boyfriend. "Fuck off, dweeb." And guess what, she's just aching for someone to take control of her. Of course she wants that to be her BROTHER. Who else can satisfy daddy issues incarnate other than the boy she's related to and three or more years her younger. As long as you got a big cock and blackmail her about whatever it doesn't matter, she will choke down all the brother dick she can get.

Younger Sister: Innocent. Borderline retarded. Cutesy. "Brother, whats a penis?" And guess what, for the low low price of telling her its just for practice, she will offer up her vagina to the first person who wants to play doctor. They almost have no personality other than either being easily corruptible and stupid.

This type of family dynamic is so common in incest games that it just generally turns me off to the games that use it now.
you have a way with words lol

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
I'll try to be quick & brief here about the trope/ dislikes :-
1. Games with characters not resembling the human anatomy. Too broad lips too, too thin noses & weird face corners etc. look disgusting.
2. Games where all girls have same proportions & at times faces too. Diversity is always preferred & not having all girls with huge jugs greater than their own body.
3. Games where MC has extremely large or small dick.
4. Games where females just fall for the MC simply upon seeing his dick. I mean, there is no issue with that if there are some slut/sex addict personality girls with that trait. But seeing every single girl worship MC's dick is absolutely stupid & lame.
5. Games which are too much about ass; such that all scenes of foreplay/ intercourse (whether anal or not) are built showing only the hind of both characters & never actually the front section which instead one would actually see during these poses.
6. Games with lazy drawings of any manner; reusing old images & just changing very very little portion during scenes make the poses look very weird & not sexy at all. (Talking about scenes in particular and not clothing appearance changes)
7. Games with forced Futa, gay (not lesbian), ntr, bestilaity & any kind of moresome involving multiple male characters are simply unacceptable (females are fine though, if implemented moderately).
8. Lastly, games where MC is forced to have sex etc. with girls that the player doesn't even want to, just because it's a prerequisite to unlocking scenes with other girls not even related to her in any way. It's extremely irritating. Also, that the scenes show the MC wanting to do it & is very happy about it. When game is choice based, & choices are given... it must be upto the player whether or not to pursue a relationship with the particular girl/woman in question.

Thanks for reading this far. I hope you'll make a wonderful game. Good luck.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
As is very clear from this thread, there are so many different tastes.
Personally I like corruption games in many forms, but I prefer those that have a progression and/or some story behind it. That is not a realism thing, because I am very much able to separate fantasy from real life. Instead think of it as a story enhancement thing.
You can have some crazy stuff in there (which I prefer), but at least have some sort of reason for it. Why is it that every guy in the city is a rape hungry bastard? Why hasn't society crashed because of this? Why haven't they been wiped out by the law?
It doesn't have to be an elaborate or realistic reason, just something that makes some sort of sense in the world of the game.

Another thing is that everyone only has one taste in women. When everyone says "I would gladly die just to touch those perfect tits", it is weird... even in a weird game. This is especially jarring when almost anyone playing probably have seen others whom they prefer to this main character.
For me it is when a character has giant tits and ass and everyone only focuses on these things, where I would much prefer more normal proportions. For some this would indeed be their ideal look, but when everyone in the game seemingly only has one taste, that excludes a lot of people, who don't, and these people will not be as into the game and might end up quitting.

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Every single anime trope in general is rather tiresome.
What??? You don't like skinny girl who always thinks and talks about food and eating every chance she gets? You don't like jailbait girl who looks, acts, and speaks like a toddler but is somehow legal? You don't like super top-heavy and retarded-as-fuck girl who looks for every chance she gets to fall onto the MC's dick so her animator can draw her some swirly eyes? You don't like teen-hormone-filled red-haired girl who can't decide if she wants to tear off the MC's dick so she can use it as a dildo or keep it intact so that the anime still has a plot? You don't like dense-as-fuck protagonist who doesn't know that a line is being formed for his own personal harem or does know and insists on blueballing the shit out of the viewers for his own sick twisted amusement?

Yeah me neither.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Huge tits on everyone. It's okay to have one titty monster, but when you overdo it, it loses its appeal (looking at you, Siren).

No plain-looking characters, everyone looks well above-average and in good shape. Same as above, variety is a good thing. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I'd like to have more ordinary, relatable characters in the games I play.

"Raped until she enjoys it". Uggghhh... Most Japanese games can go burn in hell.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
So many
"you are an ex green beret cop superman stud who everyone wants to fuck home from saving the world from evil terrorists just appointed ceo of globalcom.. will you get laid". Christ the inferiority complex in that one
Also LITERALLY ANYTHING that starts with "you are a young man who just ".. dear lord. Just the marketing on that is objectively idiotic. "Hmm who has money to spend on niche 3d games.. ooh i bet unemployed 18 year olds do"
Or 2nd worst of all "youre a protagonist in a story that has a plot where you ovvercome obstacles.. but you start the game and 3 women beg to suck your dick".. ugh...
And my #1 most hated "youre a dude who lives here and does this and has this uberhot blond neighbor and ultrahot redhead roommate" ... and in the game the devs twisted little brain says "oooh i should make them click through 873 scenes of them fucking this 65yo 300 pound black grandma with serious acne scars because i get off on making peole do that".. meanwhile zero content the description claimed.
So many honestly. Bad writing. Devs so fucked up in their own heads they want to push their shit on you. Bad writing. Also bad writing. And... games so badly fucking broken they cant be played when you have easily 20 hyperexperienced top level programmrs here you could ask for help but nah

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
What??? You don't like skinny girl who always thinks and talks about food and eating every chance she gets? You don't like
I lolled . its like some of these devs have never talked to a girl and.. never done anything so they want to play superhero toughguy ceorichguy who literally gets raped by hot women 5 times in the first 5 minutes of the game

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Not a trope, but I dread coming across another game that could have been written by someone who's social media is submitted to r/niceguys all the time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus and DaClown

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
What trope are you tired of seeing in adult games?

INCEST!

There are over 900 games on F95 that has incest content. That's enough!
I feel like saying a lot of things every time I see comments like yours, but I'm just gonna point out that Incest isn't even a trope (It's a fetish, big difference there) and that 900 games over the 6863 total games here is not even the 15% of the games here.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I feel like saying a lot of things every time I see comments like yours, but I'm just gonna point out that Incest isn't even a trope (It's a fetish, big difference there) and that 900 games over the 6863 total games here is not even the 15% of the games here.
IT has kindof become one. Forbidden corruption seduction are the heart of a LOT of fetishes. And i think incest is just easy to write etc. I love corruption games and incest games are by default corruption so i play those quite a bit despite the thought of the rl thing being revolting. So i think devs just take the easy route

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Giant breasts.
As a general rule, if the girls breasts are larger than her head, they are too big.
I could do without giant breasts forever, I find they make women much less attractive.
Yes! and that weird warping some like to do just makes it worse.
And every man in the game world loves it, every woman is either jealous or turns lesbian/bi (which is nice sometimes if it is believable), and every fairy tale creature gets a hard-on for it. It is the creators game and ultimately their decision, but I sometimes wonder if they think this particular taste is completely and absolutely universal in real-life too.

Is the ratio really that skewed? I find the trope that all men like huge boobs and ass to be extremely widespread, but I refuse to believe that it is really that much.

Worst part about this is that it seems especially prevalent in the genre of games that I like. In probably 90% of games I play, I play them despite of these super-inflated bimbos, because otherwise I would be left with almost nothing.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
IT has kindof become one. Forbidden corruption seduction are the heart of a LOT of fetishes. And i think incest is just easy to write etc. I love corruption games and incest games are by default corruption so i play those quite a bit despite the thought of the rl thing being revolting. So i think devs just take the easy route
No offense but whenever someone says tha X fetish "is easy to write", unless the one saying it is a dev with experience or has experience writing then it doesn't have any sense because how someone would know what is easy and what isn't if they never did it?

Back to incest as a trope. A trope is more like "how do you apply X fetish to the story", not "what fetishes it'll have". For example the classic "bigger sister that hates you for absolutely no reason but then she likes to be dominated" or "only son come back home after 5-10 years" or "mom can't control herself after watching his son's huge cock". Incest by itself, or any fetish by the case, is never a trope, it's a fetish.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote