theDamnKam

Mar 2, 2018
Also very excited for the Amy plotline. It's delightfully twisted and turns her into an actual character rather than a piece of scenery like the original.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Also, as of now Logan is no longer the only male in the plot, I think my audience should understand by now that this is NOT a story in which the MC is cuckolded by other men.
Sure there are no cucking for the mc, but there are other tags that involve another guy (swinging, orgy, mmf threesome) . So whats his purpose to the story, a boyfriend to one of the current/past students?

theDamnKam

Mar 2, 2018
Sure there are no cucking for the mc, but there are other tags that involve another guy (swinging, orgy, mmf threesome) . So whats his purpose to the story, a boyfriend to one of the current/past students?
It seems like he's a hanger on for the younger female teacher Sandra. Her husband has the same fetish as Molly so it acts as a good counterpoint for Logan and Molly to "dip their toes" into the world of cuckqueaning so to speak. I'm hoping we get to see more of Sandra and Logan making videos for him. Hell It might wind up where Logan won't be raising all his kids he might have a cuck to help. :devilish:

Reactions: Professor Black

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
So I tried out the remake, i still think the original was way better, mostly because you dont see other people getting it on. and by the looks of it, were going to see alot more of that later on and for other characters so im going to have a pass on the remake.
The writing got way better though.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Well, from what I have been reading, it sounds like the MCs LIs are banging another dude. Sounds a lot like Swinging/Sharing/NTR to me. This used to be an awesome game.

Oh well. Good luck to you Dev.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Well, from what I have been reading, it sounds like the MCs LIs are banging another dude. Sounds a lot like Swinging/Sharing/NTR to me. This used to be an awesome game.

What? No, that's not the case at all. The wife is pushing her husband to "cheat" on her.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Sandra's husband and the would-be rapist janitor. As you've seen, the janitor attempts to rape Emily but Logan saves the day and the janitor goes to jail. Sandra's husband is the cuck, so it not only dips it's toes into netori but it also provides a sex swapped counterpoint to Molly and Logan.

There is also Kendal's father, but I'm not sure if he will be in the timeline of events, he may simply only be spoken about in a flashback.
CharaStudio-2022-01-30-08-35-45-Render.png

It seems like he's a hanger on for the younger female teacher Sandra. Her husband has the same fetish as Molly so it acts as a good counterpoint for Logan and Molly to "dip their toes" into the world of cuckqueaning so to speak. I'm hoping we get to see more of Sandra and Logan making videos for him. Hell It might wind up where Logan won't be raising all his kids he might have a cuck to help. :devilish:
How about this: Logan hands her a headset he "found," playing on the headset is a man and a woman having sex. She can easily identify her husband's voice, but the woman is not Molly and Logan won't tell her who it is. Instead, he tells her that she has to guess, she only has a single chance, if she gets it right he will make love to her, if she gets it wrong, he will "find" another recording. So, Molly listens to the track intently, yet Logan plays with her body to distract her, she can't focus on on the recording due to the pleasure of Logan's practiced hands, constantly bringing her close but never quite pushing her to orgasm. She ends up listening recording over and over even though she probably has the correct answer, she isn't sure why, but her hands press the play button over and over to listen one more time... she probably... just wants to be sure...
CharaStudio-2022-01-30-09-54-08-Render.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: theDamnKam

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
If I'm wrong, and the MC is the only dude getting his dick wet, than I will gladly start playing it again. But until I know for sure, I am not wasting my SSD space on a game I will not like.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

If I'm wrong, and the MC is the only dude getting his dick wet, than I will gladly start playing it again. But until I know for sure, I am not wasting my SSD space on a game I will not like.
I mean, it depicts a married couple whose husband shares his wife with Logan but Logan never shares Molly nor does Molly engage in any sexual act with any other male. Neither do most of the women. Here are all of the girls in WMIY that have sex with the MC(Logan). 1633471_Coverphoto.png

There was actually a misunderstanding in the original WMIY, this is not Logan's harem. The relationship is purely sexual and the girls are technically free agents and free to come and go at will. Though, they may joking refer to themselves as such, the attraction is mostly quid pro quo. The girls are looking for an ideal sexual partner, not a lover, thus Logan is the perfect man.

As for each girl's motivation:
-Karen wants to be dominated by a man
-Chelsey wants to feel cherished
-Mary has a nihilistic outlook and simply wants to try new things
-Sandra wants to cuckold her husband
-Emily wants to blow off steam by doing lewd things
-Kendal wants to be recognized as a woman
-Amy wants to act on forbidden desires
-Sarah wants to experience sex without guilt

The novel does show that Karen, Mary, and Sandra actually have any sexual relationships outside of Logan.
-Karen does S&M play with another woman before meeting Logan but stops afterwords.
-Mary is shown the morning after sex having slept with a red mob and it is implied that she continues to sleep around but it is only discussed in conversation.
-Sandra still has a happy love and sex life with her husband as he finds Sandra sleeping with Logan to be a turn-on, though only enough is shown to establish that fact, as WMIY is about Logan's and Molly's sex life, not Sandra's and Ryan's.(If you still don't understand: Logan cucks Ryan, not the other way around)
-Chelsey was raped and did not enjoy it.

Molly, Emily, Kendal, Amy, and Sarah were virgins before having sex with Logan and do not sleep with anyone aside from Logan. As for Karen, since her "first time" was with a strap-on, I'm not sure if you consider her a virgin...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

I don't know what happens further in the game but within half an hour i guess a girl was shown leaving a boy's dorm room after having casual sex with him. That was the moment I decided to stop playing it.

I also wish Sandra had started her hotwife thing with Logan.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I mean, it depicts a married couple whose husband shares his wife with Logan but Logan never shares Molly nor does Molly engage in any sexual act with any other male. Neither do most of the women. Here are all of the girls in WMIY that have sex with the MC(Logan). View attachment 1624729

There was actually a misunderstanding in the original WMIY, this is not Logan's harem. The relationship is purely sexual and the girls are technically free agents and free to come and go at will. Though, they may joking refer to themselves as such, the attraction is mostly quid pro quo. The girls are looking for an ideal sexual partner, not a lover, thus Logan is the perfect man.

As for each girl's motivation:
-Karen wants to be dominated by a man
-Chelsey wants to feel cherished
-Mary has a nihilistic outlook and simply wants to try new things
-Sandra wants to cuckold her husband
-Emily wants to blow off steam by doing lewd things
-Kendal wants to be recognized as a woman
-Amy wants to act on forbidden desires
-Sarah wants to experience sex without guilt

The novel does show that Karen, Mary, and Sandra actually have any sexual relationships outside of Logan.
-Karen does S&M play with another woman before meeting Logan but stops afterwords.
-Mary is shown the morning after sex having slept with a red mob and it is implied that she continues to sleep around but it is only discussed in conversation.
-Sandra still has a happy love and sex life with her husband as he finds Sandra sleeping with Logan to be a turn-on, though only enough is shown to establish that fact, as WMIY is about Logan's and Molly's sex life, not Sandra's and Ryan's.(If you still don't understand: Logan cucks Ryan, not the other way around)
-Chelsey was raped and did not enjoy it.

Molly, Emily, Kendal, Amy, and Sarah were virgins before having sex with Logan and do not sleep with anyone aside from Logan. As for Karen, since her "first time" was with a strap-on, I'm not sure if you consider her a virgin...
Thank you Dev for clearing that up. I guess I will give the remake a try and see what it is like.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I don't know what happens further in the game but within half an hour i guess a girl was shown leaving a boy's dorm room after having casual sex with him. That was the moment I decided to stop playing it.

I also wish Sandra had started her hotwife thing with Logan.
I stopped playing after the scene with sandra giving a handy to her husband. and looked for the images in the folder, there was another scene with a student making out with a male blob, then the next one, seeing that she lost her virginity. and the janitor rape scene.

Reactions: verzauberung

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I stopped playing after the scene with sandra giving a handy to her husband. and looked for the images in the folder, there was another scene with a student making out with a male blob, then the next one, seeing that she lost her virginity. and the janitor rape scene.
A girl lost her virginity to a man who isn't MC? I'm out.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'd hardly call that a "rape scene," as he is just creeps on her a bit but Logan runs in and kicks him in the head before he can do anything.
eight_17.png
A girl lost her virginity to a man who isn't MC? I'm out.
While I want to assume you're joking, considering the fact that the comment you're replying to just insisted that a traumatic date rape which occured four years prior to the events of the novel is somehow NTR, I feel the need to double check...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
While I want to assume you're joking, considering the fact that the comment you're replying to just insisted that a traumatic date rape which occured four years prior to the events of the novel is somehow NTR, I feel the need to double check...
You're talking about Chelsea's scene... right? She lost her virginity 4 years prior to the story and you showed it explicitly in the game instead of using words then I don't know who's joking here.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ah yes, the Chelsey rape scene, let me just pull up one of those "explicit" images real quick...
View attachment 1625168
student making out with a male blob, then the next one, seeing that she lost her virginity.
Vitalsigns which girl is Professor Black talking about? Chelsea right? He said that it was shown explicitly. If you didn't show it explicitly then I'm sorry. Still shouldn't have shown her making out with someone else though.
Mary is shown the morning after sex having slept with a red mob and it is implied that she continues to sleep around but it is only discussed in conversation.
Not sure if anyone want to know about her sleeping around if it doesn't bring anything to story.
WMIY is about Logan's and Molly's sex life, not Sandra's and Ryan's.
Still you decided to show Sandra giving handjob to her husband. It's none of our business what they do in their bed but why would you show it?

If there are only two sluts (Sandra and Mary) then I'll play this game again. Thanks for clearing things out.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Vitalsigns which girl is Professor Black talking about? Chelsea right? He said that it was shown explicitly. If you didn't show it explicitly then I'm sorry. Still shouldn't have shown her making out with someone else though.
Let me tell you the full story: for starters, Chelsey was depressed because she couldn't make any real friends, she then got very drunk at a party and a guy chatted her up and convinced her that he was interested in her. She let him into her bubble only for him to violently take her virginity, she was the classic naive young girl tricked by a predator. She didn't enjoy it, but the reason for showing her making out with her was to build her up before reality hit her. Her full dialogue:

Chelsey "I even had enough courage to flirt with him."
Chelsey "He seemed really kind and was very charming."
Chelsey "I figured I had finally found love, after 14 years I had found a man."
Chelsey "I could practically hear the wedding bells already as we made out."
Chelsey "He pushed me a bit far, but the combination of naivety and alcohol convinced me to go along with him."
Chelsey"I had heard my first time would hurt... and it did."
Chelsey "He was very rough, his charm and kindness vanished the moment he was inside."
Chelsey "I was just a meat hole to him."
Chelsey "Afterwords, he slept soundly, he had just enjoyed naive virgin pussy."
Chelsey "I wanted to leave, but it hurt too much, I could barely crawl into the corner."
Chelsey "And then... I was back where I started... well... minus one cherry..."
Chelsey "While the bleeding and pain can be lessened by being gentle."
Chelsey "I was afforded no such luxury..."
Chelsey "I sat alone in a dark room..."
Chelsey "'Will anyone rescue me?' Does anyone care about my fate?"

The reason this scene took place is to give context to not only her view on sex but also the reason why Logan is so special in her eyes. Prior to this she gave sex for affirmation, the guys may not see her as much more than a meat hole, but if they will treat her kindly for just a little while, to give her a moment to revel in her imaginary world of a guy that sees her as more an easy lay, then she will trade give up sex for that fantasy. That is how desperate for affirmation that she has become. So, when Logan treats her subtly different, acknowledging her as a person rather than a quick fuck, it gives her the confidence to move forward with her life.

Not sure if anyone want to know about her sleeping around if it doesn't bring anything to story.
Which is why I wouldn't include it if there wasn't a greater purpose to it.

Still you decided to show Sandra giving handjob to her husband. It's none of our business what they do in their bed but why would you show it?
Again, context matters, and the situation in which he gives him a handjob is far more important than the handjob itself. Case in point, the fact that on the screen directly behind her is the video of her giving Logan a blowjob. And the fact that as that blowjob video was playing Sandra COULD have also given her husband a blowjob or had sex with him but instead CHOSE a handjob, one of the least intimate sexual acts a couple can do.
sandra_husband_handjob.png

Beyond that, the words she says to her husband are quite cruel:
Sandra "Even though I'm only giving you a pity handy while you watch a video of me sucking a much better cock and you're actually getting off to it."
Sandra "You're so pathetic, how do you expect to ever satisfy a woman like that?"
Sandra "Looking at this little thing makes me really miss Logan's fat, thick, juicy cock."
The initial impression is that Sandra is a slut, motivated entirely by lust, judging men solely by what feels best. However, her thoughts reveal a different aspect of their relationship.
Sandra's Thoughts "My husband is a giant cuck. So, he loves to see me embraced by other men, doing all sorts of crazy acts with them I never let him do with me."
Sandra's Thoughts "I've never felt tempted to leave him because of another man, while experience has shown that it is easy to find a man who can fill my vagina."
Sandra's Thoughts "Finding someone like my husband, who can fill my heart, is much more difficult"
Sandra's Thoughts "So if I need to sleep with a few losers to make him as happy as he makes me."
Sandra's Thoughts "Then that is what I will do."
The key detail is establishing a core aspect of kink roleplay, namely: this is an act. In an ideal world, Sandra would be a monogamous wife happy with her loving husband. As frankly stated here:
Sandra's Thoughts"My husband is twisted and while our marriage may have not been the storybook marriage I imagined as a little a girl."
Sandra's Thoughts"I think that's okay, I love him reguardless and wouldn't trade him for anyone."
However, because her husband is a cuck, that is the reason she sleeps with Logan. The main reason for the scene is to disconnect the audience from the idea that sex can only be an expression of love and you must love the person you're having sex with. While it may not be the most desirable scene to watch, it is none-the-less vital as it is meant to be a shock to the system to get the audience to understand that the cuckcakes are motivated by lust rather than love.

If there are only two sluts (Sandra and Mary) then I'll play this game again. Thanks for clearing things out.
To be perfectly frank, I don't think this is a VN you'd like. I've made no secret that this game is not a harem, it is a gender swapped netorase. In other words, take an Atelier Sakura game, swap the genders, and you've sort of got the type of game I'm going for. However, since this game is not designed to appeal to the fantasies of NTR nuts and is designed to be watched by those who hold no desire to watch their girlfriend/wife have sex, it is first key to get people to understand the mindset and appeal of why one might enjoy watching their partner have sex with another. Molly is essentially an NTR protagonist put through the find-and-replace filter, but some of the references may have been lost in translation. For example, her old age, loose pussy, and saggy boobs are supposed to be referencing a man's various reasons to have less than stellar performance in bed. To escape the reality they "share" their spouse, if they believe they can't please their spouse, they find someone who can. Which is why it is important to separate sex and love, hence the Sandra scene. In the same way one might call a plumber if the sink begins leaking, a cuck thinks to call a well endowed man to please his wife. It takes awhile to form, decades of constantly thinking "I'm not good enough" until the stress and anxiety break you to the point that you see your wife sleeping with another to be an escape rather than a horror show. Ryan is a useful tool because he can basically clear up anything that might have been lost in translation as he is a male and can simply tell the audience straight out WHY he lets Sandra sleep with Logan. Also, he has been a cuck much longer than Molly, he has the time and experience to come to terms with his inner demons and sort out his thoughts.

In short, Ryan exists because he is useful as a storytelling device. This is something most of the characters have in common, the words and actions of every character is trying to tell the audience something. Even the sex scenes aren't solely meant to be erotic content, they also serve to inform the audience.

-Molly is the protagonist whose actions and decisions drive the story forward.
-Logan is the supporting protagonist and audience surrogate
-Sandra is a female Logan
-Ryan is a male Molly
-Mary is the toxic bull, she takes advantage of the situation for easy sex but does not actually support their lifestyle
-Chelsey is the personification of the bull/cuckcake, while they act like alpha chads, in reality they are just as fucked up mentally as the cucks
-Kendal prompts a discussion of the differences between cheating and cuckolding(a topic I put off in the original for 3 seasons)

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Haven't gotten far into the remake. Like the origs. Just up to when Mary meets them at the hotel. And I gotta say, for all that Molly goes on about her saggy tits, I expected Mary's to not be using the same model. Her tits look the same as Molly's. molly's are slightly bigger on the slider, but same nipple down droop.
I play a lot of Koikatsu games, there are much better tit models out there. Tho I have a problem to start with in the first place that biases me.

I HATE big tits, unless there are VERY well shaped and fit the person's proportions. I pretty much top out at a C before I start finding them sliding more and more into the repulsive zone.

Welp. Lets dig deeper into this and see if this grabs me like the origs did.

Fuck I hate big tits

Reactions: Hakank
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes