Ssssam

Sep 19, 2020
Hey sorry but how much space does the Game need? Cause I've been trying to install it and every time installation stops aparently cause i don't have enough space (i actually hve over 50gb of free space).. anyway i have already tried the usual stuff like checking the destination and so and it's not that. Sorry if this is a noob question but i'm looking forward to trying this very promising game but since i can only play from My phone i'm having trouble
Thanks in advance!

Edit: forgot to say I'm trying android version

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Looking forward more cntent, this Saïd, going with multiples characters at once mean more work, its quite better to devellope chunck on one then another, as it is, the patient as more text while others girls have biggest amount of Images.
In any case its getting interesting, three track to go knowing its with one patient only.

TBS, content wise its looking great even if, books and 1950, ahem, its true that before print cost and required work where quite higher.
Which meant most was valued content. Saddly, as human peoples history goes, one of the most prised task is to void (make unavailable) powerful content.

They are some social group out there who want to develop humanity, safely but as it "should" most are locked by peoples, as higher levels mean power and resources. They are some free spirit willing to share to, most don't have much support since they are quite hidden, not by choice but because of technical or others reality's.

As to status then, most books available have at best diluted content.
Efficient data need to be pieced and re mapped, which mean individual development as key.
Then, add that its all linked. Look over respiratory rhythm and visual stimulus along with quantum reality, adaptation and surprise.

Liked the light then door, basic but efficient on in trained minds, which is why applying lock over each others while having video and peoples close by to confirm what's happened. Then, access is fine, its only there a wall who has an unknown key. No big surprise, if they are still options but its then a matter of meshing, light, color, smell and even matérials will have meaning.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How to play its first minigame in win..srsly i dont understand a thing
You have probably moved on if you haven't figured the mini game out, but I just tried this game and it took a bit to figure out. First click of a '?' above on of the cards. For example, one said, "She refused to take my hand." You now need to drag the card above the... Symptom? Diagnosis? In this case, 'Physical Contact'.

After that, the game felt disjointed. It feels odd that you only have two actions during an entire week, but that doesn't really matter. Easy enough to change the time frame to a day and it wouldn't really change the play of the game at all. I understand why it isn't daily. Seeing the same client everyday and charging her for $500 per day would break the story from that angle.

It took me by the third week to realize that travelling to home was the family home, and not back to your apartment. I was confused why your sister was at your apartment all the time, and her friend, Underboob. Does Underboob live at the family home, or is she just there a lot?

The English? That could use some polishing. I sometimes look at a line and wonder if what the line is telling me is correct, or is the author trying to tell me something different. Also, if a piece of dialogue is longer that the text box can handle, instead of wrapping the dialogue around to a second text box, it just gets cut off. I miss the end of the dialogue.

Now, after shitting all over this game, I've got to say, I like this game. Like, a lot. I like the premise and the characters are interesting. I like the the use of the quick scenes that fade to black, especially playing a game around mind control and hypnotism. I feel in develops a mood or atmosphere.

I must admit I only finished the first part, so I'm interested if buying the sex toys instead of the scrolls is going to bone me, but I've got a save for that. ;)

I hope you don't think I hate your creation. I want to point out places that I felt lost or confused. Overall, I'm excited by your game.

Salut!

ChronoTempus

Jun 15, 2020
Looks really good. I've only done the first session so far but I'm really liking it. I love the connect the dotes part. Very well made.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes