Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Unusual theme with diverse selection options. Great rendering, storyline and very promising for a start. Great job. :love:

rake69

Apr 5, 2020
you could consider rewinding this a bit to a "you are an up and coming therapist", as opposed to "you are an expert" and that way you can put in repeatedable contect to allow yourself to "level up" (which enables different treatments similary, your clients are at level 0 and the higher the level the more uhh, stuff you can do, or the more referrals you can get. "Hi i need help; great thank you, can you help my friend; hi i heard from you from my friend, great thanks, can you also help my 18yr daughter" "Hi can you also help my friends" etc.

Then you could have different personalities and you could have your minigames for each of the personalities for you to identify most optimal treatments (but you can decide which treatment, just some have a faster route for "leveling" provided the user understands what treatments are most optimal.

also the "pure" path would lead to pure referrals whereas you could use the hypnotise path to try to get a particular person referred (daughter/friend/sister/mother) whereas the dominant path you could have x type of person referred. just some suggestions.

also the sextoy should be far far later in the game and probably not for the principal client, (unless they were hypnotised i guess). if that makes sense.

Reactions: DarkDank

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
right click, save panel click new save... ( The left button )
I know, but there will definitely a lot save files
I mean how to save like in other Ren'Py or Unity games without making many save files...
Or is your save game system like that?

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I know, but there will definitely a lot save files
I mean how to save like in other Ren'Py or Unity games without making many save files...
Or is your save game system like that?
Yes this is my save system for now
but ofc i will improve with feedbacks like yours

Reactions: Mr. Harper

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
you could consider rewinding this a bit to a "you are an up and coming therapist", as opposed to "you are an expert" and that way you can put in repeatedable contect to allow yourself to "level up" (which enables different treatments similary, your clients are at level 0 and the higher the level the more uhh, stuff you can do, or the more referrals you can get. "Hi i need help; great thank you, can you help my friend; hi i heard from you from my friend, great thanks, can you also help my 18yr daughter" "Hi can you also help my friends" etc.

Then you could have different personalities and you could have your minigames for each of the personalities for you to identify most optimal treatments (but you can decide which treatment, just some have a faster route for "leveling" provided the user understands what treatments are most optimal.

also the "pure" path would lead to pure referrals whereas you could use the hypnotise path to try to get a particular person referred (daughter/friend/sister/mother) whereas the dominant path you could have x type of person referred. just some suggestions.

also the sextoy should be far far later in the game and probably not for the principal client, (unless they were hypnotised i guess). if that makes sense.
I definitely like the idea of seeing a photo of a client's family, and then working the client over with hypnosis to "refer your 18yr daughter to me" scenario.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
the only problem with this game is when you get three choices pure dom or hypno but dom an hypno are level 2.. an you only get 2000$ unless you cheat with save editor to get both sex toy an library parchments.. an you go into chapter 2 with only lvl 2 chrisma so i'm not sure how you figure us to go throw the game with low stuff.. i know it's still in devlopment with the clifhanger of the red head goin into a bar shooting everyone in sight. but nothing more then that.

Jul 15, 2019
I seen the size for Android I was like hell yeah I can play it now then I found out it's just a compressed file ‍♂ it's still to big for my dumb smartphone to install oh well

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
yeah ,didn`t get through the 1st 5 minutes. nothng when pic came oup to choose things.......game just sat there WTF. buttons on bottom don`t do S*t I`ll pass.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes