AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Blaskure, When i load some games the settings i had saved previously are committed the next time i load, The Music Volume and Sound Volume on this revert to Max, I don't know if that's a Unity thing cos i don't play many Unity games
Either way Its rather annoying, If it can be altered it would be helpful ;)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i started a new game with this because i didn't have enough points to go dominant route, it looks like if you save then return to game the text disappears and you cannot progress, looks like this occurs when you choose return. then you can press esc to bring up the text again and proceed dunno if thats normal

Reactions: AmBush-UK

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
game just suspends and then exits with no error message when I try to run it on my Win 10 machine.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
After trying this demo, I wonder how this game does not have the rape tag?
I guess it is not for me, because seeing a therapist molesting his tied-up patient made me sick.

The technical issues with the UI have already been noted by a lot of people, CG is good even if some models look a bit weird, the dialogues could use some work.
It will probably delight fans of the genre, but it's a hard pass for me.

Good luck with your project dev.

Reactions: Hirnfiedler

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Blaskure, When i load some games the settings i had saved previously are committed the next time i load, The Music Volume and Sound Volume on this revert to Max, I don't know if that's a Unity thing cos i don't play many Unity games
Either way Its rather annoying, If it can be altered it would be helpful ;)
Thanks for feedback will be fixed in next release

So i started a new game with this because i didn't have enough points to go dominant route, it looks like if you save then return to game the text disappears and you cannot progress, looks like this occurs when you choose return. then you can press esc to bring up the text again and proceed dunno if thats normal
Thank you for feedback we will fix it

game just suspends and then exits with no error message when I try to run it on my Win 10 machine.
Sorry for your trouble
can you send me the playlog from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames\When I Snap My Fingers

I guess it is not for me, because seeing a therapist molesting his tied-up patient made me sick.

The technical issues with the UI have already been noted by a lot of people, CG is good even if some models look a bit weird, the dialogues could use some work.
It will probably delight fans of the genre, but it's a hard pass for me.

Good luck with your project dev.
Game have also pure path which you cant molest patient, so it's up to the player actually.
I know there is so less content for pure path as far but you will see in the next release the reward of being a good therapist
Right now it's playable and we are fixing everything according to feedbacks, we are willing to make it perfect.
Thank you for comment.

Gorgeous renders but the UI needs alot of work, its kinda unplayable for me right now.
Thank you for compliment
we will make ui perfect as well

normally i dont touch "sandbox" games, but the subjects and the outdoor preview pics (2nd, 3rd, 4th) got me to try it anyway. couldn't find those in the game sadly. but seems to be clear enough on what to go and do next, which takes care of my main issue with most "sandbox" games. so ok there. girls are adorable, love amber, love the sisters, love morgana, even love mystery girl. will keep an eye out going forward.
Firstly thanks for the comment. Secondly if you wanna see that scene(2nd 3rd 4th preview) you have to choose hypnosis path ( You need to buy parchment from Morgana)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Game have also pure path which you cant molest patient, so it's up to the player actually.
I know there is a "pure" path, but there is also a path in which MC has non consensual sex with a female patient - who has been referred to him because she was raped and needed therapy.
That's why I said the game needed the "Rape" tag, and also why I said it's nor for me. I can't play as a psychopath rapist, sorry.

Reactions: jakhmonument

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
THANK YOU SO MUCH. At least on the last side there is someone who seems to be NOT OK with
making rape a game feature. Along with the other stuff i read here this is a fully NO GO for me.
I will never understand how this can be OK with anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
I know there is so less content for pure path as far but you will see in the next release the reward of being a good therapist
Right now it's playable and we are fixing everything according to feedbacks, we are willing to make it perfect.
Thank you for comment.
Yeah, so in the end there seems to be a deep urge to present this content. The possibility of raping is more than enough
to drop this as deep as possible. Maybe you would feel likewise, if you knew some victims of this inhuman shit. For me it's
sick that even the thought of torturing someone can be a turn on.

• Angry

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I know there is a "pure" path, but there is also a path in which MC has non consensual sex with a female patient - who has been referred to him because she was raped and needed therapy.
That's why I said the game needed the "Rape" tag, and also why I said it's nor for me. I can't play as a psychopath rapist, sorry.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. At least on the last side there is someone who seems to be NOT OK with
making rape a game feature. Along with the other stuff i read here this is a fully NO GO for me.
I will never understand how this can be OK with anyone.
Yeah, so in the end there seems to be a deep urge to present this content. The possibility of raping is more than enough
to drop this as deep as possible. Maybe you would feel likewise, if you knew some victims of this inhuman shit. For me it's
We wanted to give the players the chance to go in as different directions as possible. If you feel uncomfortable even having the ways you don't have to play is in the game, we respect that. Thank you for your comments.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Then get out dude, dont bother the dev and his fanbase.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Firstly thanks for the comment. Secondly if you wanna see that scene(2nd 3rd 4th preview) you have to choose hypnosis path ( You need to buy parchment from Morgana)
oh. i got it now. i thought i did that, even happier now. =D thank you for the reply

so i see what happened. i think i went through the normal sequence as if you didn't have the parchment. didn't realize there's a screen after that which lets you select left side of screen for office scene or right side of screen for outdoor sequence. i must've clicked it too quick? maybe a confirmation there too would be helpful

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
oh. i got it now. i thought i did that, even happier now. =D thank you for the reply

so i see what happened. i think i went through the normal sequence as if you didn't have the parchment. didn't realize there's a screen after that which lets you select left side of screen for office scene or right side of screen for outdoor sequence. i must've clicked it too quick? maybe a confirmation there too would be helpful
yes so right we will do that too thanks for feedback

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes