Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
the only problem with this game is when you get three choices pure dom or hypno but dom an hypno are level 2.. an you only get 2000$ unless you cheat with save editor to get both sex toy an library parchments.. an you go into chapter 2 with only lvl 2 chrisma so i'm not sure how you figure us to go throw the game with low stuff.. i know it's still in devlopment with the clifhanger of the red head goin into a bar shooting everyone in sight. but nothing more then that.
we apologize for not meeting your expectations.
this is our first project, we'll be better off with your comments, ideas and feedbacks
thank you for comment

Hey so I am having the same problem. I just tried to open it right now and I used the NOPY link. Mac version if it wasn't clear.

it maybe a permission problem.
pls inform me if this works if not i will research for you more

Sound/music volume controls in Windows seem to have no effect.
I tested the game on two different computers, but I didn't have this problem, but I'll look into it and figure it out.

Sex scenes are animated?
Unfortunately, no. It just loop render animations
But i save my money for better render pc i really want to make good animation for my game in future

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
But i save my money for better render pc i really want to make good animation for my game in future
Its still animation then? I mean loop is part of animation to? Its not pictured or static pictured animation like things right? Can you give me any example file?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
First of all - Blaskure -- kudos to you being so communicative and present. My hats off for you.
Second, a question. I've not played the title, yet, but I'm curious so I might as well ask and get the question from the horse's mouth.
Is the hypnosis in this game portrayed as a superpower/ability/supernatural or magical?

I'm asking strictly on a professional level.
I have worked with hypnosis as a school councilor for a few years, and found relatively no practical use to it except memory triggering, focus enhancement and deep relaxation. However inducing hypnosis on sound or tactile triggers never worked because encountering someone that is susceptible to hypnotic influence is very rare.
I've had a cheerleading team of six attend because their physical performance stressed them out so that they had issues sleeping. Hypnosis and melatonin supplements work like a charm after a heavy day.

So, are you using whatever theories and experiences you've scrounged up or is this strictly speaking the above mentioned (superpower/ability/supernatural or magical)?

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
we apologize for not meeting your expectations.
this is our first project, we'll be better off with your comments, ideas and feedbacks
thank you for comment

it maybe a permission problem.
pls inform me if this works if not i will research for you more

I tested the game on two different computers, but I didn't have this problem, but I'll look into it and figure it out.

Maybe I can find the solution. But could you share a compressed version (is that possible in unity games)?

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
First of all - Blaskure -- kudos to you being so communicative and present. My hats off for you.
Second, a question. I've not played the title, yet, but I'm curious so I might as well ask and get the question from the horse's mouth.
Is the hypnosis in this game portrayed as a superpower/ability/supernatural or magical?

I'm asking strictly on a professional level.
I have worked with hypnosis as a school councilor for a few years, and found relatively no practical use to it except memory triggering, focus enhancement and deep relaxation. However inducing hypnosis on sound or tactile triggers never worked because encountering someone that is susceptible to hypnotic influence is very rare.
I've had a cheerleading team of six attend because their physical performance stressed them out so that they had issues sleeping. Hypnosis and melatonin supplements work like a charm after a heavy day.

So, are you using whatever theories and experiences you've scrounged up or is this strictly speaking the above mentioned (superpower/ability/supernatural or magical)?
I didn't use anything supernatural.
I research the mental disorders of my choice in a scientific way , i've taken excerpts from articles that describe people who have experienced these problems in person before.
basicly, diseases are real, methods of hypnosis are hypothetical ( like a novel or movie etc )
and lastly thank you so much for this kind comment

Nov 1, 2018
Impossible to click on the "Hypnosis Path" !! :/
It feels like the aim box of the Corruption Path is over the Hypnosis Path.
When I hover over "Hypnosis Path", I can only click on the "No" Side. When I go for the yes, it switch back at Corruption Path.
Please help ... Tks!

Big N Tall

Jul 4, 2017
wismf.png
This is what comes up for me. If I hit apply, I get a different pop up, then a noise and it all shuts off. Do I need a player? I shouldn't because other unity games play fine. It has been like this for me since the game came out.

Reactions: vvelius

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? Does it need a walkthrough? I play on Android and I have limited time to spend with these games so not alot of time to go back and forth to check previous decisions so if there is a walkthrough please let me know or if it doesn't need one? Most appreciated thank you :)

Reactions: libertypics

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I seen the size for Android I was like hell yeah I can play it now then I found out it's just a compressed file ‍♂ it's still to big for my dumb smartphone to install oh well
How many size after you install game in Android?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 790470
This is what comes up for me. If I hit apply, I get a different pop up, then a noise and it all shuts off. Do I need a player? I shouldn't because other unity games play fine. It has been like this for me since the game came out.
Yep. Same symptoms and same behavior. Have tried only version 1.8 and 1.5. Both worked (not worked) as described by Big N Tall

Reactions: vvelius
Mar 20, 2019
The hypnosis hook pulled me in but the story abruptly slapped in so many different parallel story arcs that it felt more like 3-4 chapters of the game being introduced at once. It lacked progression in hypno and the focus on options within it (love/dominate/exploit.. the good stuff) and instead offered options outside of hypnosis altogether, then seemed to punish you if you chose a non-hypno route.

I'll keep an eye on this. It's very strange. Like Hysni, I hope it comes together into something more finely woven and coherent.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well what was it I played? A game very much in development. Totally disjointed. Renders are good and models are unusually good also.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
After unzipping the app would not run... however after I looked at the contents I found the app within the app It will run from there or remove it from inside the app and it will run like normal
Mac version btw
When_I_Snap_My_Fingers_mac_v.0.1.8.app.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
the more Elaine the better:pI'm not sure if spare will have negative outcome
not much sex scenes but storywise it's definitely not bad

Reactions: m4pII

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
You are playing to a niche market. No need to get too fancy with the story just follow the usual tropes and you will win over patreons.
I will keep an eye on this.

sirh

Mar 28, 2020
This may help someone else. When i was trying to open this I kept getting the error that the file can not be opened as an archive. I had to download and install winrar as something about it doesn't play right with my usual archive tool 7zip.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes