Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
well good start of this story and looking forward to next update.

if you are gonna use white font on a bright background, please be kind to add an outline, so it makes it easier to read.
had some problem with the images overlapping each other and showing up when not to and its reverse also, in that regard the images shows and disappears to a previous image.

keep it up, everybody has to start for somewhere
We overlapped the previous image and the next image willingly because for us it's more artistic and fluent story telling. For text you can increase opacity from options. Thank you for your feedback.

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Another sandbox. FFS cant the devs get into their heads that many dont like this genre. Please tag it.
We know you don't like sandbox and unity you did the same comment at the demo version too. If we ever change this game to renpy and novel we'll let you know.

Reactions: Noddy999

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Please add the option to save your preferred resolution and details. It's kind of annoying that you have to select it every time.

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Please add the option to save your preferred resolution and details. It's kind of annoying that you have to select it every time.
Sorry about that i'm gonna fix that too
thank you for feedback

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
just started, dunno if it's already been said, but the text UI is not great. some of the intro tutorial text was really hard to read (the bit about mini-games in particular blended in to the background and II had to strain to see) and immediately in the frst session it becomes obvious that the text needs a background box. The speaker's name s also a bit high away from the rest of the text, and is kinda small.

This one is especially bad.
text.JPG

Played around with the options and if opacity is turned all the way up it's better. That should be the setting from the start.

When deleting a save the cursor icon gets stuck as the delete icon

Last edited:

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
just started, dunno if it's already been said, but the text UI is not great. some of the intro tutorial text was really hard to read (the bit about mini-games in particular blended in to the background and II had to strain to see) and immediately in the frst session it becomes obvious that the text needs a background box. The speaker's name s also a bit high away from the rest of the text, and is kinda small.

<snip>

Played around with the options and if opacity is turned all the way up it's better. That should be the setting from the start.

The 'Delete' button turns into a 'Finished' button when you click it to delete saves, have to click finished to stop the delete saves mode.

Agreed on the text. Even with opacity at max, its not great because the text background box fades out from the center to the left/right sides so only the center portion is sort of opaque and the edges can still be stupid hard to read.

If it's going to a vote, consider me a +1 in favour of switching to renpy :p

Jul 25, 2019
is the mind control, bdsm, exhibitionism, corruption, voyeurism, foot fetish and humiliation avoidable? What is the corruption?

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I have the same problem... Save the game... try to load and no saves to be seen.
For now you can delete the old save files from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames\When I Snap My Fingers\Saves. Soon we'll publish a fix version and solve this problem.

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020

This one is especially bad.
View attachment 761199

We are already working on ui and cursor thing you will see it on fix version

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Really want to try it, crashes immediately regardless of resolution choices, on PC not MAC.
Can you send me the "Player" log on C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames\When I Snap My Fingers

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes