PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
android version is little complicated for now
but i will focus android these days
android gonna added soon as possible
I gonna try on android for sure. Not images from black haired girl with yellow eyes? So cute

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Game wouldnt even start for me, confirmed resolution settings etc, full screen blah blah. just kept closing. No idea (and yes i have a GTX 2060) before you ask.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the game is quite interesting and looks good too, but the text is sometimes barely or not at all recognizable. Navigating in the save system is really pure horror or is it just me that you can hardly see the mouse pointer or not at all? Anyway, I canceled the game first, it is really exhausting and annoying at times

Reactions: Umgah

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Interesting concept and loving the younger sister but hard to play which makes it hard to get into the story at this point. Hopefully it will improve with a couple updates.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
So the game is quite interesting and looks good too, but the text is sometimes barely or not at all recognizable. Navigating in the save system is really pure horror or is it just me that you can hardly see the mouse pointer or not at all? Anyway, I canceled the game first, it is really exhausting and annoying at times
use the opacity slider

zalamander

Oct 2, 2017
That engine is quite lousy, indeed.

For those having the save/load problem, you will need to delete the old saves from the demo before starting to play this version. On windows go to:

C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames\When I Snap My Fingers\Saves

and delete everything on that folder. Then you can start the game normally. Change *USERNAME* to the windows user name you use to login.

Maybe devs can fix this in the future... who knows :)

And BTW, story so far seems nice.

Reactions: Blaskure

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well good start of this story and looking forward to next update.

if you are gonna use white font on a bright background, please be kind to add an outline, so it makes it easier to read.
had some problem with the images overlapping each other and showing up when not to and its reverse also, in that regard the images shows and disappears to a previous image.

keep it up, everybody has to start for somewhere

Reactions: Blaskure

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Will definitely check it out. Can I ask for more info about the new version? What was in the original version? Like in terms of numbers? How many new images and playable time?
After demo, 393 renders, 5 loop animations and as playing time I guess it is around 15-20 minutes depends how fast you read.

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Game wouldnt even start for me, confirmed resolution settings etc, full screen blah blah. just kept closing. No idea (and yes i have a GTX 2060) before you ask.
Can you send me the "Player" log on C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames\When I Snap My Fingers

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
You can change the opacity from options, that will fix the unrecognizable text issue. And in the save system we'll check the cursor size actually
we can add cursor size as settings in game and also deleting cursor will be changed. Other than that if you have more feedback for we're happy to
hear. We're trying to improve our game in every way.

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Interesting concept and loving the younger sister but hard to play which makes it hard to get into the story at this point. Hopefully it will improve with a couple updates.
Can you please give us more detailed feedback about the issues you have? So we can make the game better. Why did you think it is hard to play?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes