Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Apart from the issues which have been so far addressed, it looks good nice looking renders will certainly keep an eye on this one when you've ironed out a few of the issues.

Reactions: Blaskure

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Apart from the issues which have been so far addressed, it looks good nice looking renders will certainly keep an eye on this one when you've ironed out a few of the issues.
Thank you for the comment
but i have to ask for make it better
what was the problem that bothered you the most

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thank you for the comment
but i have to ask for make it better
what was the problem that bothered you the most
It was the same issue, other users, on the previous page had the dialogue wasn't showing up. And it seems you know what the problem with that is so all good (y)

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
It was the same issue, other users, on the previous page had the dialogue wasn't showing up. And it seems you know what the problem with that is so all good (y)
Thank you again for feedback and thumb :)
this problem is solved
i will publish it when its ready

Reactions: Mormont
Sep 22, 2018
like i said before some cpus had this problem we already fixed this problem, but still working on another things thats why i cant build and publish it right now, you have to wait little longer, sorry for trouble
no problem just letting you know. I'm looking forward to it when it works.

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
It's the first demo, so I'll just point out that there's an issue with showing the text during the therapy sessions. There seems to be some problems with the map as well.

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
It's the first demo, so I'll just point out that there's an issue with showing the text during the therapy sessions. There seems to be some problems with the map as well.
yup we already know that thanks for the feedbacks and already working on these problems

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
i dont mind letter by letter as someone said. Its my opinion because when the text just appears ,specially is its poorly written i get confused and skip dialog.
I dont mind seeing only mouths therapyst" but if it had the visual appealing of the mainscreen would be better, cause scene lighting screws the purpose, i think.

I like the script, i dont get how that cute girl is the teacher of a guy who seems a lot older though.
i like not seeing everysingle woman having Tiple Fs or whatever, specially DAZ ones

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
is walkthrough available? i found some problems,
1. sometimes the text did not load fully and one click forwards to next text and not the other part of sentence.
2. no way to skip text loading faster, in some other games, clicking loads the full sentence (which is good)
3. the game crashed a few times (during start of sessions)
4. in third session i clicked hypnosis without any effect, only pure worked..not sure if thats supposed to happen, but i could not see many of the pics desplayed in preview
plz help

Reactions: libertypics
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes