GFFU

Nov 29, 2017
Art looks quite delish and while the whole mind control thing has been done before everything depends on its execution...

I likey

Reactions: Blaskure

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Might want to change over to Ren'py before this goes any further. Looks good just saving issues, Text is slow if at all at times. :unsure: Not sure if it was supposed to end after the 3rd meeting with the blonde amber. Got fist bump with Hooker, and phone number of bar maid. Thats it.

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
I badly want to try it if it has mind control/hypnosis... But I'm really put off by the idea of this huge sandbox and it sounds like navigation is difficult.
Don't worry man game is very short atm and the sandbox elements are just two (optional) events - if you wanna play it just do it in one go & don't try to save :ROFLMAO:

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Might want to change over to Ren'py before this goes any further. Looks good just saving issues, Text is slow if at all at times. :unsure: Not sure if it was supposed to end after the 3rd meeting with the blonde amber. Got fist bump with Hooker, and phone number of bar maid. Thats it.
Can you exactly describe the saving issue please? And yes the game is ending after the 3rd session(If you return the start screen you finished the game)

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
Can you exactly describe the saving issue please? And yes the game is ending after the 3rd session(If you return the start screen you finished the game)
Hey man. Don't know if it's the same issue that he's describing but the saving interface is quite buggy for me as well - for example, once i guessed that I needed to press esc to access, I couldn't go back to normal screen except by clicking on random screen locations.

I made you a mini-review by editing my comment on the first page, if you're interested in more feedback. :)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Some save screens are white and some have pictures as far as save issues, above post is my feedback. Another thing, is going full screen it looks like a RPGM but maybe its the Player. Hence thas why i said you may want to go Ren'py instead. "just an idea"

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hey man. Don't know if it's the same issue that he's describing but the saving interface is quite buggy for me as well - for example, once i guessed that I needed to press esc to access, I couldn't go back to normal screen except by clicking on random screen locations.

I made you a mini-review by editing my comment on the first page, if you're interested in more feedback. :)
thank you for feedback i will consider

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Some save screens are white and some have pictures as far as save issues, above post is my feedback. Another thing, is going full screen it looks like a RPGM but maybe its the Player. Hence thas why i said you may want to go Ren'py instead. "just an idea"
save system is not perfect but that's not a big problem for decent gameplay , you can see every scene in game withouth any crash or trouble. Ofc i will make it better and better in time.
Thank you for feedback

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Second girl in the banner is daaaaaaaaaamn hot.. Im waiting for a few updates for try it.. looks so cool and good quality so keep it up dev !

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So after just 5 minutes some core gameplay elements (some mentioned in posts above) annoyed me. So heres a few tips from my personal viewpoint.

1)Text scrolling in: I dont know why every 5/10 devs feel the need to have text appear letter-by-letter, buts it is a most anoying feature if you cant just set it to instant (speed), as in it just shows the whole sentance in 1 fraction of a second. I'm a fast reaser, and having to wait for a game to finish writing the dialog so i can read it in one go, is frustrating.

2) Backscolling: scrolling back actualy scrolls the conversation forward, and i could not see any log anywhere like in some renpy games. Makes following the story after an erant mouse click very hard.

3) Main menu on right mouse click: Pet peave, and more of a quick access gimmick, but loads of VN/renpy like games tend to do this for easy access to say a save menu.

4) UI Pollish: it looked realy basic, and while thats fine, interactive buttons and such did not always stand out well. Sure the back arrow is obvious enought, but some are not.

5)Highly zoomed in protag shots. I know male models from like Daz3d and such arent very original or varried, but having a main protags mouth as the only vissable part when he speaks is just weird and only detaches you from the story. I much rather look at Daz3d MaleUnoriginal nr.1 then stare at a mouth.

Just some pionters i feel hinder the games quality right now. Keep up the work, and good luck.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes