Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
So after just 5 minutes some core gameplay elements (some mentioned in posts above) annoyed me. So heres a few tips from my personal viewpoint.

1)Text scrolling in: I dont know why every 5/10 devs feel the need to have text appear letter-by-letter, buts it is a most anoying feature if you cant just set it to instant (speed), as in it just shows the whole sentance in 1 fraction of a second. I'm a fast reaser, and having to wait for a game to finish writing the dialog so i can read it in one go, is frustrating.

2) Backscolling: scrolling back actualy scrolls the conversation forward, and i could not see any log anywhere like in some renpy games. Makes following the story after an erant mouse click very hard.

3) Main menu on right mouse click: Pet peave, and more of a quick access gimmick, but loads of VN/renpy like games tend to do this for easy access to say a save menu.

4) UI Pollish: it looked realy basic, and while thats fine, interactive buttons and such did not always stand out well. Sure the back arrow is obvious enought, but some are not.

5)Highly zoomed in protag shots. I know male models from like Daz3d and such arent very original or varried, but having a main protags mouth as the only vissable part when he speaks is just weird and only detaches you from the story. I much rather look at Daz3d MaleUnoriginal nr.1 then stare at a mouth.

Just some pionters i feel hinder the games quality right now. Keep up the work, and good luck.
I need this kind feedbacks thank you

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
The game is way too short, i guess thats why its a demo.

anyways, what IS there does have some merit.

first off i absolutly loved the domination choice, the way it was presented as a legitimate part of her therapy was really nice, i hope in the future it will go alot deeper than what was in this demo, but i guess time will tell, i for one wouldd love some hard domination and BDSM in this route.
The hypnosis part seemed a little rushed to me, but the general idea of using them for a quick fuck making them belive they love you for the duration, does have some very nice oppetunities if you dont fancy the harder domination.
The pure choice found to be boring, but hey, what else would you expect from a person who wants hard domination and BDSM.

The actual therapy sessions where pretty good in their writing, the explainations of what the mental mechanics of the situation is and all that i very solid, i dont know if its actualy true, but it sounded beliveable enough to me :)

The subway scene, was so confusing, i am guessing there is a plan with this in the future, but as its done here in the demo its pure and utter waste of time, it leads nowhere, not even to anything potential in the future and if you talk to her, she gets mad and you get locked out of the subway scene.
The bar scene was nothing spectacular but atleast it can lead to something in the future and seems to have a point in the game unlike the subway scene. however i dont like the model of the bartender at all, i know its just personal preferance and others may disagree, but you asked for feeddback :)

so there you have it. the therapy part of the game was the absolute best part of the game, i think you can do a little to slow down her comfort level a little, after all she goes from being unable to utter a single word about what has happened, to being perky and happy in just 2 days.. maybe slow that down somewhat.

ohh yea and the "puzzle" part of the game could work out really well for future, i do feel there should be some reward/consequence to it though, as it is right now, you guess wrong it just resets.. you should make some incentive to get it right the first time and actualy pay attention to the hints and the situation...

as i mentioned earlier i really like the therapy part, and that alone has me exited for the future for this game, there is such a huge potential for some good scenes to be made in this setting.

Reactions: Blaskure

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
The game is way too short, i guess thats why its a demo.

anyways, what IS there does have some merit.

first off i absolutly loved the domination choice, the way it was presented as a legitimate part of her therapy was really nice, i hope in the future it will go alot deeper than what was in this demo, but i guess time will tell, i for one wouldd love some hard domination and BDSM in this route.
The hypnosis part seemed a little rushed to me, but the general idea of using them for a quick fuck making them belive they love you for the duration, does have some very nice oppetunities if you dont fancy the harder domination.
The pure choice found to be boring, but hey, what else would you expect from a person who wants hard domination and BDSM.

The actual therapy sessions where pretty good in their writing, the explainations of what the mental mechanics of the situation is and all that i very solid, i dont know if its actualy true, but it sounded beliveable enough to me :)

The subway scene, was so confusing, i am guessing there is a plan with this in the future, but as its done here in the demo its pure and utter waste of time, it leads nowhere, not even to anything potential in the future and if you talk to her, she gets mad and you get locked out of the subway scene.
The bar scene was nothing spectacular but atleast it can lead to something in the future and seems to have a point in the game unlike the subway scene. however i dont like the model of the bartender at all, i know its just personal preferance and others may disagree, but you asked for feeddback :)

so there you have it. the therapy part of the game was the absolute best part of the game, i think you can do a little to slow down her comfort level a little, after all she goes from being unable to utter a single word about what has happened, to being perky and happy in just 2 days.. maybe slow that down somewhat.

ohh yea and the "puzzle" part of the game could work out really well for future, i do feel there should be some reward/consequence to it though, as it is right now, you guess wrong it just resets.. you should make some incentive to get it right the first time and actualy pay attention to the hints and the situation...

as i mentioned earlier i really like the therapy part, and that alone has me exited for the future for this game, there is such a huge potential for some good scenes to be made in this setting.
Therapy paths will be balanced like pure gonna pure hard gonna hard
it just a demo for feedback, i will consider every comments but i have to say your ideas kinda match with mines
subway and bar little side events nothing so important for theme and story. subway girl scene was actually pretty long at first
but i will delay these scenes because of bugs (i did try weird mini game for that scene but i dont like it, i will make it better before add this game )
Lastly thank you for possitive comments... Every feedback is important sure but this kind possitive things makes me feel good
Thank you for feedback

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Came for the mind control, stayed for the gorgeous renders of girls in stockings/pantyhose. The sultry woman in black and the adorable girl in white stockings have my attention, hope there's more of this type of quality content. Will add this to the list to test real quick. Is this game going to feature the MC/Doc creating a harem for himself?

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
I'm having the same problem witht he dialogue not showing up half the time, most of the time I have to roll back and forward to get the dialogue scroll to trigger and it's inconsistent how long I can keep the dialogue triggering even if I wait for a minute after each dialogue line is done scrolling.

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I'm having the same problem witht he dialogue not showing up half the time, most of the time I have to roll back and forward to get the dialogue scroll to trigger and it's inconsistent how long I can keep the dialogue triggering even if I wait for a minute after each dialogue line is done scrolling.
i think i know whats the problem
i will fix it soon

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, same problem here, I cannot open it.
unfortunately mac version does not work properly i'm aware of that
i try to fix that soon as possible but might be delayed to v.01
but dont worry about that it won't be that much, i planned to update in 2-3 weeks

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
game didn't work. went to the first session and none of the dialog came on screen just the name templates.
like i said before some cpus had this problem we already fixed this problem, but still working on another things thats why i cant build and publish it right now, you have to wait little longer, sorry for trouble

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes