Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
is walkthrough available? i found some problems,
1. sometimes the text did not load fully and one click forwards to next text and not the other part of sentence.
2. no way to skip text loading faster, in some other games, clicking loads the full sentence (which is good)
3. the game crashed a few times (during start of sessions)
4. in third session i clicked hypnosis without any effect, only pure worked..not sure if thats supposed to happen, but i could not see many of the pics desplayed in preview
plz help
Thank you for feedback
we already working on these problems
text and crash problems are caused by cpu ( i suppose game is stable with high quality cpu's ) we already fix this problem btw
most of previews belong to the v0.1 which is almost done
i'm sorry for your trouble but you have to wait v0.1

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hey, guys, I hope you're all okay!
I'd like to inform you about v01
first, thanks for the feedbacks
we've made the therapy part better and we added the story part
in the next release you will meet family members and you will see the introduction of the main story
see you at the next release
wismf.png

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Took your game for a test drive. There are several problems as has been previously mentioned. I will take time to recommend you find someone to edit your script (ie, dialog). If you're going to create a character that has a professional focus (in this case a psychologist/sociologist), they need to speak as one would. In its current form, there are too many inconsistencies in the script to maintain my attention.

Good luck on your project.

Reactions: Blaskure

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys
V0.1 is ready

Changelog
More Amber scenes
New Amber sexual scenes
Story added
Family members & few character
Stat&Money system added
New locations

I hope you guys like the v0.1

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
It says "Win/Linux" on the download links, I took the one from Google Drive, but it seems to me that the Linux version is missing.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Are there any wallpaper or quality image from black hair girl with yellow eyes? (second girl in the banner) is sooo beautiful !

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
If this is a Re-make or I am guessing a update. I like the concept but hate the Engine at least for this. Prior posts of others explain why. I think i remember giving this a try i think last year :unsure: It didn't pick up much steam then either. Hits download for a look into if it has changed much :rolleyes:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Updated OP with Mega and Nopy links for PC version as well as Mega and Nopy links for the Mac version that was repacked as a ZIP file instead of RAR.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry don't really like the models (maybe red headed and black haired one) and don't really like mind control games, maybe give it another look in a few months

• Sad

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Why does Linux get chance to play games when Android don't? Of Android people get told to get a PC how about Linux ppl get told to get a better PC brand
android version is little complicated for now
but i will focus android these days
android gonna added soon as possible

Reactions: PinkGoddess

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Will definitely check it out. Can I ask for more info about the new version? What was in the original version? Like in terms of numbers? How many new images and playable time?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
save system is not perfect but that's not a big problem for decent gameplay , you can see every scene in game withouth any crash or trouble. Ofc i will make it better and better in time.
Thank you for feedback
A solid well working save system is very important, and will only become more important as the game grows.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes