Ren'Py Abandoned Where I Belong [v0.1.0 Beta] [Elementario]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 26, 2019
Adopted by a family is often used to hide incest content from Patreon and can be restored with a patch and the overview is questionable, there may be incest in the game, maybe he finds his real family later on or this is his real family
it's a family nonetheless and technically he fills in the role of Brother and son which means and our culprit is another INCEST and about that hidden truth of his existence and his purpose that's just simply seducing females or maybe it's to restore somebody is dead and spread across in form of spiritual fragments sounds like queen's curse or into the forest but rather than being magical it's SCI-FI go figure and really a boy means 15 or 16 call him a man or Young Adult

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Looks interesting, but the "sandbox" aspect hurts the game more than helps. I understand they wanted something different, but the way this is handled makes the game feel like we're going through that stupid swamp from the Neverending story that gave a horse depression, and in turn hurts the story more than helps.

Reactions: Elementario

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Looks interesting, but the "sandbox" aspect hurts the game more than helps. I understand they wanted something different, but the way this is handled makes the game feel like we're going through that stupid swamp from the Neverending story that gave a horse depression, and in turn hurts the story more than helps.
Think you downloaded the wrong one. Linear just above it.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
have cheat mod? i wans
what is it with you guys always screaming for a cheat mod or a save????
where is the fun in playing these kind of games with a mod that changes the stats and a save game from a other player???
when there is no content for the "cheatet stats" for what do you need a "cheat mod" then??
besides this game is at version 0.1 what do you want with a cheat mod here there isn´t anything to cheat.

try to play the game yourself goddamnit!!!

always these questions at any games here about a cheatmod or savegame or something. (n)(n):rolleyes:

Last edited:

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
what is it with you guys always screaming for a cheat mod or a save????
where is the fun in playing these kind of games with a mod that changes the stats and a save game from a other player???
when there is no content for the "cheatet stats" for what do you need a "cheat mod" then??
besides this game is at version 0.1 what do you want with a cheat mod here there isn´t anything to cheat.

try to play the game yourself goddamnit!!!

always these questions at any games here about a cheatmod or savegame or something. (n)(n):rolleyes:
I would say the main reason for stat and money cheats is to skip or minimize grinding. This game has limits to how many interactions you can have with people so that would also be a reason to cheat, to be able to check all interaction options with everyone. So it doesn't take away any content or play value in my opinion.

Using other peoples save games is not my thing.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I would say the main reason for stat and money cheats is to skip or minimize grinding. This game has limits to how many interactions you can have with people so that would also be a reason to cheat, to be able to check all interaction options with everyone. So it doesn't take away any content or play value in my opinion.

Using other peoples save games is not my thing.
your right i also use cheats but only limited to money when it is hard to earn money at these games.
but use cheats to check all interacions??
that is making no sense to use cheats for that.

you could use diffrent saves for all that to check all the interactions.

but still if there is no content cheats are useless

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
your right i also use cheats but only limited to money when it is hard to earn money at these games.
but use cheats to check all interacions??
that is making no sense to use cheats for that.

you could use diffrent saves for all that to check all the interactions.

but still if there is no content cheats are useless
Maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but it does to me :)

Yeah of course, if there isn't any content there isn't any use to cheat.

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Awesome, much prefer it like this, flows perfectly (y)
I couldn't even finish it last time but no problems now.

Definitely recommend checking this one out again to anyone who tried and bailed before.
I'll even give you a full walkthrough.

Be friendly-Ask Adrienne-Chocolate-Buy flowers and frame-Sure
Pretty simple

Not sure if peeping on them in the shower is supposed to backfire at some point but it never does though no complaints here :sneaky:
Well the shooter says something about a "Guardian Angle" and i think that could be a typo but apart from that all good.
Thank you very much for the feedback.
I am so glad you liked it :)
The biggest problem I felt was that maybe it wouldn't have a proper flow but it seems you liked it, so I guess mission accomplished.

Thanks for the walkthrough xD, that is indeed the correct path.

And peeping on them isn't supposed to backfire. I didn't wanted to have any bad consequences for it.

And...yeah, I ducked up at "Guardian Angle" that was a stupid mistake...

Anyway, many thanks for checking the game out, really glad you liked it and I hope you try out the future versions too :)

P.S I don't know what's happening here, the power was gone for 7 hours and now that it's back the internet stops working every again and again.
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the feedback.
Hoping to hear more from you in the future :)

Reactions: McWoodz

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Seems interesting.
I am looking for Android Version port.
Can someone share it?
Thx
Yeah, I will try making an android version for it, the thing is I first started with the sandbox version and having an android port of it... lets just say it will be very hard to play.
But for the linear version, there can definitely be one, I will try making it as soon as I can and post a link :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
As for the cheats, the game is in a way build that you have problems to use the unren dev-menu and the console.

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
will look it when it adds sex scenes :p for now on my watch, the mom looks tasty ...
I do plan to add a lot of sex scenes of course but since I wanted it to be story based, it would just feel cheap to have a lot of characters to fuck from the start (Plus this is my first game I wasn't confident that I can make a good sex scene or not, so I kept it to just one).
So, for even for chapter 2, the sex scenes will be in dreams (Because I can give a lore specific reason for it and still have some sexy scenes without cheapening the characters.)
But I do plan to add 2-3 sex scenes in next chapter. Hope you will try it out then :)

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Not sure if it counts but there is one dream sequence and a little peeping.. but that's all for now.

ps: to the dev, fix the soap..
Thanks for checking the game out :)
The soap? in Hope's bathing scene or in Elaine's bathing scene?
A little help would be great so I can fix it soon, but I will still try to find and fix it.
Thanks for the feedback :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote