Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
thanks for sharing...what incestuous relationships are included or will be included in this game?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That overview sounds amazing and everything looks pretty good, visually. I'll check this out.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
There's no common route so literally everything is avoidable if the player is willing.

I don't want to commit to too many tags before seeing the response and judging the scope.

The next version will be a lot more adult content-focused so that's when I'll be able to say
Well, assuming you are not totally new to the adult VN world there are a handful of tags that...uh...people dont take too kindly to going in blind.

I would suggest clearing up at least the who gets raped thing, because if its the LI's of the game (even in the past) people are going to flood this thread and its never pretty.

And as always the questionable ones like sharing, NTR, MMF threesome etc. Like from reading the op and without playing it feels like the kind of story where the sister could get raped by the dad and that would be an instant turn off for me and assuming quite a few other people.

Things like that just being added partway into a story usually dont end too well.

Sep 4, 2018
Well, assuming you are not totally new to the adult VN world there are a handful of tags that...uh...people dont take too kindly to going in blind.

I would suggest clearing up at least the who gets raped thing, because if its the LI's of the game (even in the past) people are going to flood this thread and its never pretty.

And as always the questionable ones like sharing, NTR, MMF threesome etc. Like from reading the op and without playing it feels like the kind of story where the sister could get raped by the dad and that would be an instant turn off for me and assuming quite a few other people.

Things like that just being added partway into a story usually dont end too well.
I agree I don't want to see any of the kinks mentioned to be in this game, sure there can be other males but none go after or want to be with any love interest or loved ones to the mc and the only one who had sex or has sex with the girls is the mc.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Dude, you have no idea how hard it is to name a game with a word Love in it.

Every damn artist has every damn variation of a song name that uses the word love.
Let's try:

For the a inquisitive name:

Where do you find Love?
Where does love come from?
How does love kill?

For conceptual Titles:

The Bitterness of Love
Love and where to find it
Where to look for love
How love forms
The Essence of Love
The Source of Love

Feel free to take any of these :D

Just took a couple of minutes to come up with a few :)

Don't know if Dark Incest stories are my jam. We have enough darkness in real life, ESPECIALLY with incest, but I wish you luck regardless :D

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Nice, a dev with incest content who avoids patreon from the beginning and starts with SS. What a rare species these days...
Good luck with your game, i think i try the next release which sounds more spicy

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020

You forgot the one where if two female LIs go at it, some consider it hot, some consider it NTR and/or Cheating so ya, the dev best clear that up now :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes