Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Loved Class of '09, I'm a bit wary regarding the tags but very curious all the same.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So we have the raped girl and the one orchestrating the rape for no reason whatsoever as Love Interests, for a potential harem no less from reading the dev thread. :HideThePain: I'd like to know how in the world is the dev expecting anyone to care enough about the step sister to even want a redemption arc/romance route with her? :WaitWhat:

Unless all is a big fat lie that you can have romantic relationships in the first place and the MC isn't equally bad and the game just a stealth edgelord psycho simulator pretending to have a vanilla route for broader appeal.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
This game is a clusterfuck of bad decisions by the dev. No one is really likable, the rape orchestrated by the step sister to Mira only makes not wanting anything with the step sister, the rape thing to Mira already invalidates her as LI too. In no time already 2 LI burned to the ground by the dev.

Just these points above are enough to know the game only has one destination and that his the ignore list.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I don't know where love is but it ain't here chief.
Probably it was meant this way:WeSmart::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though, the game has it's charm - dark/noir.
Not sure how Dev will make step-sister somewhat redeemable, if she is LI, she is not appealing at the moment.
She is beautiful, yes, but that's not enough.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I rarely play games this early but I was curious about the game after reading the OP, and after playing through 3 or 4 different paths, I have to say I wasn't a fan. It's kind of hard to stay interested in a story when everyone is so... unlikable. Seems like most of the characters, including the MC, do, or have done, terrible things and none of them show much remorse or feelings about doing these things. It comes off as being bleak and dark for the sake of being bleak and dark, with a cast of shallow psychopaths.

I'm not very picky when it comes to realism, but the amount of things the MC and his stepsister, who aren't particularly imposing, get way with without facing any kind of repercussion whatsoever is kind of ridiculous. Even if I already knew it from reading the overview, it was still pretty disappointing that the MC isn't blood-related with Lily because it makes the incestuous sexual tension between them a lot less interesting when she's adopted.

Another thing I wasn't particularly fond of were the sex scenes, I know most of them aren't complete but even those without an unfinished warning felt very underwhelming to me. The scenes didn't really do a good job of building up to the actual sex, the scenes were also very short and they also pretty much always used an angle that didn't show any penetration, just 2 3D models humping each other from the side.

I didn't want to write this as a review since this feels very much like an early WIP that probably has a lot of stuff that's subject to change, and I hate how this site doesn't have a minimum amount of reviews before showing an overall score. I'll probably check back later to see how it progresses. Maybe it will turn into something I like with more updates or maybe it's simply a game that's not for me.

For those wondering about the rape tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers now i know enough that this is an easy avoid.

Probably gonna happen to the actual sister soon. (abusive father is too obvious).

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes