ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Don't misunderstand what I'm talking about.

Well, the game is already as spoiled as its name..
And the dev name, it's obviously a sarcasm..

About incest - really lost interest in step castes.
After reading some comments, about the characters getting raped, and turned into a hooker.
I lost interest in this game. It's getting dark & ntr vibes.

Potential LI's are already ruined in the first release. Don't know what happen in the next release, probably another dark theme like in the overview...
It seems that this developer has been through a lot of bad things in his life.

Anyways good luck with your
choice-driven dark comedy visual novel :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
All the talk of rape and setting another up for rape, no-one even mentioning 2 of the girls are murderer's or at least one is and the other probably is but we didn't find out for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grelk

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Adventure, Male Domination, Female Domination, Incest, Graphic Violence, Humiliation, Sadism, Masochism, Animated, Rape, Romance, Mobile game, Vaginal sex,
Are any of these tags optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not.
Are they skippable or are they unavoidable because of the plot?
This question applies to the non-vanilla tags like Female domination, humiliation, sadism, rape, etc.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
'Cause people got me, got me questioning
Where is the love?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, as a humble user I'd like to share my opinion: this game is headed for disaster.

That massive branching is always an extremely stupid idea, and I'm using the adjetive 'stupid' to remain as respectful as I can.
Putting certain tags together is another really ill-advised idea.
The characterization of the LIs is also a total blunder.

Now that the game is starting, I think the dev should reconsider which path he wants to follow.
First and foremost, it's essential to get rid of the massive branching before he falls into a rabbit hole.

Secondly and very importantly, I think the dev should decide which audience the game is actually aimed at. As it is now, the game won't please anyone enough to pay for this product, at least not in large enough numbers to make this sustainable.

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
nothing say love and shock factor more than RAPE!!

Show much love their man.. gotta LOVE IT RIGHT??

Hell got a step sister who is a piece of garbage.
MC a piece of garbage.
Got a LI who was raped because of that said step sister.

So 2 LIs in the shitter already...

Like this seems like some DEAD ON ARRIVAL shit...

Like rape as a shock factor annoys people now, more than anything.. any feeling bad for a rape victim love interest mostly have the negative effect now.. because IT'S SO OVERDONE. people just roll their eyes, and don't want to deal with that baggage. get some new material other rape all the time.

But other than that, Just no love interest shown so far is appealing.. Bad love interest = bad game since they are a core of any novel.

Overall this game not for me, but good luck to you dev.

GN_kAEdbIAAROjU.jpg

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
adopted sister.:FacePalm: and there is a incest tag. :rolleyes:
ADOPTED IS NOT INCEST. OMG

this game goes straight to ignore list
The MC has two sisters, an older, "real" sister and an adopted younger sister.
I mean it's right there in the OP's story overview:

"Two months back, you hit the road with Lily, your adopted sis who lives for the nightlife and chaos. She twisted your arm to ditch home, leaving your real sister Sarah trapped with your violent dad."

I would prefer if they were both his blood-related sisters, but he does have at least one "true" sister.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
The MC has two sisters, an older, "real" sister and an adopted younger sister.
I mean it's right there in the OP's story overview:

"Two months back, you hit the road with Lily, your adopted sis who lives for the nightlife and chaos. She twisted your arm to ditch home, leaving your real sister Sarah trapped with your violent dad."

I would prefer if they were both his blood-related sisters, but he does have at least one "true" sister.
ok but the story is with lily and not with sarah.
are we going to see any content with sarah? because what i read on this threat, there is no indication that we will ever do, if we do see, i am 100% sure its going to NTR, prob sarah and her father..

so still its going be fake incest relationship.

Reactions: The D0n

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
ok but the story is with lily and not with sarah.
are we going to see any content with sarah? because what i read on this threat, there is no indication that we will ever do, if we do see, i am 100% sure its going to NTR, prob sarah and her father..

so still its going be fake incest relationship.
In the ending I got it ends with meeting Sarah. Maybe chill out for a game that's this early in development, lmao.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes