TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Good renders and choices that matter but at the same time so many different paths sounds crazy, will be an A LOT of work updating them all.
Yeah, gotta be careful about making too many routes, especially at the very beginning. Most players are not going to replay the whole game just to see the routes they didn't choose. For most players, that will make updates(and the game) seem very short for the development time.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Definitely going to pay attention to this one, will wait to see what the next update brings and decide if I wanna try it or not!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, assuming you are not totally new to the adult VN world there are a handful of tags that...uh...people dont take too kindly to going in blind.

I would suggest clearing up at least the who gets raped thing, because if its the LI's of the game (even in the past) people are going to flood this thread and its never pretty.

And as always the questionable ones like sharing, NTR, MMF threesome etc. Like from reading the op and without playing it feels like the kind of story where the sister could get raped by the dad and that would be an instant turn off for me and assuming quite a few other people.

Things like that just being added partway into a story usually dont end too well.
Going of how it is emphasized that you leave the sister with the abusive dad...

And that the dev mentions "incest" with "unhealthy relationships".

I think it's pretty obvious who is raped... and that there will be NTR. (there already is if MC had a thing with them in some way, just probably off screen, for now at least).

Like if a dev already has the LI raped... then it isn't a big step. Most that hate NTR would have already left :WeSmart: These ain't the days of Avalon, people have standards now. :Kappa:

Being honest, it's looking like the dev saw all the shit people hate in incest games and went "I will only do that"... have yet to see anything promising, even their dev name is a red flag given well... it's obviously sarcasm when you look at this games tags.
This one ain't looking like it's for the incest crowd.

Last edited:

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
In 3-4 months (minimum) until the next update I'm sure I'll forget what the story is about.
I usually replay the story fast forward to remember. But with so many paths and choices, the updates will be small and without much substance and it will be hard for me to enjoy the experience.

The brain is the largest sexual organ, and since I'm at the age where just the sight of some tits or an ass isn't enough to give me an erection, too much drama and complications like that make it consume too much blood in detriment to my dick.
If the novel is complete, then yes, I wouldn't mind trying more paths. But to wait 3-4 months for little or no reward...

Reactions: Cornfield

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I rarely play games this early but I was curious about the game after reading the OP, and after playing through 3 or 4 different paths, I have to say I wasn't a fan. It's kind of hard to stay interested in a story when everyone is so... unlikable. Seems like most of the characters, including the MC, do, or have done, terrible things and none of them show much remorse or feelings about doing these things. It comes off as being bleak and dark for the sake of being bleak and dark, with a cast of shallow psychopaths.

I'm not very picky when it comes to realism, but the amount of things the MC and his stepsister, who aren't particularly imposing, get way with without facing any kind of repercussion whatsoever is kind of ridiculous. Even if I already knew it from reading the overview, it was still pretty disappointing that the MC isn't blood-related with Lily because it makes the incestuous sexual tension between them a lot less interesting when she's adopted.

Another thing I wasn't particularly fond of were the sex scenes, I know most of them aren't complete but even those without an unfinished warning felt very underwhelming to me. The scenes didn't really do a good job of building up to the actual sex, they were very short and they also pretty much always used an angle that didn't show any penetration, just 2 3D models humping each other from the side.

I didn't want to write this as a review since this feels very much like an early WIP that probably has a lot of stuff that's subject to change, and I hate how this site doesn't have a minimum amount of reviews before showing an overall score. I'll probably check back later to see how it progresses. Maybe it will turn into something I like with more updates or maybe it's simply a game that's not for me.

For those wondering about the rape tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not the first dark incest game i played but not really motivated to keep going.

i can handle having a sister LI that's crazy and violent depending on the story. but not when it comes to the whole Mira thing.

not that it upsets me. it just makes a character more annoying to me somehow. like there's no struggle for me to pursue her path.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I decent demo and there is a good amount of sex scenes there as I tried every "route" and there was always one scene. I like that it tries to portray the whole "incest" and other uncommon relationships more realisticly then what I played so far, but I think this is not a game for me. Mostly because of this: "The game has no common route, and is intended to be replayed to learn the full story."

This is not bad in my eyes, just not what I personally would like to play. Reminds me of Fear and Hunger with the multiple "routes" to get the whole picture. Models do look good tho.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes